Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL (1772 Views)

Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? / Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time / Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hello nairalanders, it is painful today that every ten out of twenty topics,people talks about short and effects.
Scroll down :
1.Even short guys here are writting to
Scroll down :
1.Even short guys here are writting top ten reasons why ladies turn-off from short men, at same claiming to be 7"6m. Who is fooling who?
2.Check it out, some of us that are tall have small peni$ ,the size of man doesn't determines his strenght .
3.The beauty of a man is money, quote me any where.
4.Never you judge the creator on any of his creatures.
5.No Human being can determine or pre-dict his size.
6.Many tall guys that has nothing doing, can not afford to provide their ladies what they need,at the junction ,will they eat the height.
7.Please guys at nairalands take precaution in posting tall and short ,ladys only be selective when you are not doing well, I mean financial capable.
8.Celebrity like aki and paw paw are more taller than boy friend of most ladies that always commenting negatively about short guys.
9.Achievement is better than articulating of height.
10.Why is it that ,the tallest man in the world is not the richest man?

In terms of short relative, we should talks about phenotype and it combination strictly for marriage.
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by iceberylin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Short guys are short..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by adorablevic: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Short guys have issues undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by dachaste(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015

Wen a guy is short, he'll have to be looking up to his babe while d babe will look down on him. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, your aim at tryna create a consolation for "short guys" is a lame attempt. It isn't a news that individuals (boys & girls alike) who are not blessed with a nice body and facial appearance, do strive to make people see beyond those suferficial qualities (in them) that fades over time...
Take for instance, our past president, Obj; he is not handsome a bit yet he's famous and loved by all (and yes it is not because he's wealthy). What does that tell you?
You see, a good name/reputation supersedes diamond and riches.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hattchett:
Op, your aim at tryna create a consolation for "short guys" is a lame attempt. It isn't a news that individuals (boys & girls alike) who are not blessed with a nice body and facial appearance, do strive to make people see beyond those suferficial qualities (in them) that fades over time...
Take for instance, our past president, Obj; he is not handsome a bit yet he's famous and loved by all (and yes it is not because he's wealthy). What does that tell you?
You see, a good name/reputation supersedes diamond and riches.

Lol.
But how tall is edo governor?
Is he not breaking boundaries
And creating air ways?
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:

Wen a guy is short, he'll have to be looking up to his babe while d babe will look down on him. Lolz

Funny you.
Monkey no fine but his girl-friend love am.
Can you love a guy just bcs he is tall?
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
adorablevic:
Short guys have issues undecided

What are the issues?
Adorablevic,pls list it with facts not speculation.
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
iceberylin:
Short guys are short..

Behind the scene of height,
What can a tall guy do or doing that short guy cannot do better?
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by iceberylin(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Staru1:

Behind the scene of height,
What can a tall guy do or doing that short guy cannot do better?

Read my comment once more..

I didn't say being short is bad.
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2015
iceberylin:

Read my comment once more..

I didn't say being short is bad.

Ok icebery-noted
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by dachaste(f): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Staru1:

Funny you. Monkey no fine but his girl-friend love am. Can you love a guy just bcs he is tall?

Height is a criteria. Not too ttall. Not too short

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
dachaste:

I believe in you
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
The problem with most short guys is not that people don't like them, it's that they don't like themselves.

I've noticed that most short guys have low self esteem and i just don't know why. Being short doesn't make u less of a man, but having a low self esteem does.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
iceberylin:
Short guys are short..
End of story!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2015
sugarberrycakes:
The problem with most short guys is not that people don't like them, it's that they don't like themselves.

I've noticed that most short guys have low self esteem and i just don't know why. Being short doesn't make u less of a man, but having a low self esteem does.

You are right, some of them.
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2015
sylvalord:
End of story!!

End time reply.
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Yes
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by cruzita(f): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2015
grin I think u are short because u believe u are short.if u are short,just act as if u are tall and the impossible might happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
grin I think u are short because u believe u are short.if u are short,just act as if u are tall and the impossible might happen
ya.. they should have #Tall ambitions.. BTW I'm 6ft8 tall..
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:

Hmmmmmm

Interesting HINTS coming from cruzita
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
armylord:
ya.. they should have #Tall ambitions.. BTW I'm 6ft8 tall..

Hahahah,na who

We go ask?
Lol *tall*ambitions*nigerian-agenda#
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2015
Staru1:

Lol.
But how tall is edo governor?
Is he not breaking boundaries
And creating air ways?
This does not apply at all. All I wanted to convey to you in my message was that, wealth, beauty and physical outlook is not what defines an individual in the real sense. Lovable, desirable human traits & qualities are what defines a person (plus how he affected the life of others; positively or negatively), to which he's distinguishable from others. And that most of us are not ignorant of that fact, especially the "ugly dudes" as you termed them. But I for one, do not consider anyone as being ugly though.
I believe that every one is special in their own unique way.
N/B: I was banned by one of your overzealous MODs hence my replying this late.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Hattchett:

This does not apply at all. All I wanted to convey to you in my message was that, wealth, beauty and physical outlook is not what defines an individual in the real sense. Lovable, desirable human traits & qualities are what defines a person (plus how he affected the life of others; positively or negatively), to which he's distinguishable from others. And that most of us are not ignorant of that fact, especially the "ugly dudes" as you termed them. But I for one, do not consider anyone as being ugly though.
I believe that every one is special in their own unique way.
N/B: I was banned by one of your overzealous MODs hence my replying this late.

Ok, noted
Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Fernandowski(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2015
The agony of a short guy grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL by Staru1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fernandowski:
The agony of a short guy grin

No bi small thing ooo @ fernadowski

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them / Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) / 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.