Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown (1862 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / 8 Ways To Protect Yourself From Emotional Manipulation. / Is Your Relationship Suffering From Emotional Infidelity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by hansibone(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ all

my girlfriend just broke up with me, i know i caused everything, because of my big loud mouth, but sometimes is saying the truth always a problem?

i love her so much, dont reli think i can see someone else, we've been apart for a month now, tried hooking up with 3 new girls all i do is just diss dem, tried sleepin with some of my "lays", but i dont feel anythin (NOT TO TALK ABOUT HAVIN SEX WITH THEM).

i'm losin my head and its affectin everything around me, pls i need help cry
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by efuah(f): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2008
Cam down. . . why don't u go back n sort things out wt her? She might understand. undecided
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by talk2sulta: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2008
@poster
when you should be thinking of how to make up with her you were busy looking for babes to lay. grin grin grin.nawa 4 u oh.your problems re ernomous.please can you tell us what about her you are actually missing. grin grin.

as for saying the truth,maybe you said an inconvenient truth.did you remind her of how ugly she is or something? grin grin.give us the full gist so we can search for solution.all the same ,I hope u make up with her sooner than later.

no commit suicide oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by Easybaby(f): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2008
i'm losin my head and its affectin everything around me

Better lose your head than lossing everything tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by almondjoy(f): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2008
hansibone:

@ all

my girlfriend just broke up with me, i know i caused everything, because of my[b] big loud mouth,[/b] but sometimes is saying the truth always a problem?

i love her so much, don't reli think i can see someone else, we've been apart for a month now, tried hooking up with 3 new girls all i do is just diss them, tried sleepin with some of my "lays", but i don't feel anythin (NOT TO TALK ABOUT HAVIN SEX WITH THEM).

i'm losin my head and its affectin everything around me, please i need help cry

You just broke up a month ago and have been busy looking for a replacement already?  Well, it looks like it is not only a "big loud mouth" you have.  I see the reason why you are in the position you are currently.  What you need is a time out.  Definitely not one for any serious relationship.  I am so proud of your ex-girlfriend.  I hope she stays that way for ever! kiss

You go deal with your issues--for they are not only myriad, but multifaceted.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2008
cry ooooooooooh
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by Busta(f): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2008
@poster

efuah:

Cam down. . . why don't u go back n sort things out wt her? She might understand. undecided
you shld really consider this
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by ty4real(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ Almondjoy!
Ododo Oro! grin grin grin
I really agree with you on this!
@Poster!
Give yourself a break and take some timeout.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by banni: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2008
@poster

If na truth you tell am then she no fit take am make she go.

broken heart always mends in time.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by crackmann(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2008
@hansibone

are u fucking nuts!!!!!
why should u be killing yourself about your ex when there are hotter girls out there than her.

my advice. take some time of, get your love-vendor game right then hook up another chick u can bone (as your name implies).

or, u could go to ambassadors hotel at ikeja and pick a prostitute to lay.

it will clear your head.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by tboy1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ Poster

Dont worry you'll b ok grin grin grin Evryguy guy will go through this @ 1 stage in his life, grin grin grin
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by chineyenwa: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2008
better forget about her or be ready to die soon, but for ur girlfriend am sure she is not ready to come back to u. because u don't deserve her.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by jkpretty(f): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2008
Rushing into another relationship is never a cure, especially if u still have deep feelings for someone. Get back to her & tell her how u feel. Perhaps u both need the break.

i like guys that admit their fault. . . big loud mouth . . . interesting grin
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by hansibone(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ all

thanks for your replies but jeez some females actually nailed me to d cross witout listening to the whole story

(ALMONDJOY)
almondjoy:

You just broke up a month ago and have been busy looking for a replacement already? Well, it looks like it is not only a "big loud mouth" you have. I see the reason why you are in the position you are currently. What you need is a time out. Definitely not one for any serious relationship. I am so proud of your ex-girlfriend. I hope she stays that way for ever! kiss

You go deal with your issues--for they are not only myriad, but multifaceted.

(ty4real)
ty4real:

@ Almondjoy!
Ododo Oro! grin grin grin
I really agree with you on this!
@Poster!
Give yourself a break and take some timeout.
(talk2sulta)
talk2sulta:

@poster
when you should be thinking of how to make up with her you were busy looking for babes to lay. grin grin grin.nawa for you oh.your problems re ernomous.please can you tell us what about her you are actually missing. grin grin.

as for saying the truth,maybe you said an inconvenient truth.did you remind her of how ugly she is or something? grin grin.give us the full gist so we can search for solution.all the same ,I hope u make up with her sooner than later.

no commit suicide oh. grin grin

and bro, really don't want 2 go that way.

heres a brief history.

STORY STORY

i've been seeing BEAUTY (NAME CHANGED) 4 like 5 months, just as a pure business client, she comes over to my work place and i help her with some of her problems (I'm a system analyst). for these months i did not notice her because i was havin problems wit my ex and i did not want 2 jump in2 a new relationship, so after 6 months of abstinence i noticed one day that jeez BEAUTY was damn beautiful. we actually had our first non-business conversation that day.

one faithfully Tuesday morning she called me and said her system was bad, i told her 2 go to my work place, but she beged saying that i she please help her out, so i told her to bring her system down 2 my house which she agreed and, she came down 2 my place 8am. i told her to leave her system and go on wit her daily activities that i would see 2 it and she should come back in d evening. she simply told me she wanted 2 stay. wink. we stayed togeda from morning till around 7pm and den nepa did their thin (WAS NOT THRU WIT THE SYSTEM BECOS OF NEPA), all this while i noticed she was uneasy, and i knew what she wanted, but i did not want 2 take that advantage, so i waited till 7pm, we both layed on my bed waiting 4 nepa to bring dere lite, so i touched her and she did not tell me to stop, GOD i did not believe my eyes and JEEZ that is why i LOVE her, because she was herself and she did not lie, but we notin that day.she loved me (LIKE SHE SAID) because i was a BAD boy and i did not hide it.that was how we started.

to cut d long story short, she had a boyfriend and she promised she would be breaking up wit him(EVERYTHING NA LIE), actually belived her, but i knew from the very begining the end of the story, but i thought i could change thins, my mummy told me 2 run from her, my friends told me 2 just Bleep and den run, but i loved not d passion 4 d moment, but 4 eternity. while i was loving her, she was fcukin her boyfriend, and i was not cheatin and d stupid thin is that i know it before she does it and i tell her before she tels me. we had little quarrels because, she later told me that we should av a secret affair, i told her no, that we should just forget or b real.

d whole problem came when i told her the truth, she's a graduate of industrial arts, and my girlfriend just eats, sleeep and watch nigerian movies every day, GOD nowadays guys her lookin 4 independent woman. just told her 2 do somethin wit her hands and not end up depending on someone, even compared her to my mum. she just went up in flames. dbreak started like that, i begged my head out 4 3 weeks, i became miserable, tried everythin 2 forget her, but i couldn't, my friend tried hookin us up, when all my PAC life failed,

GUESS WAT SHE DID, she told one of her boyfriend 2 call me wit her phone and tell me that i should stop disturbing her (Bleep HIGHEST INSULT) at first at thought it was a joke, i called her and she was just laughing with her friend, makin jest of me. guess what i did, i called her back and TOLD HER DAT SHE SHOULD TELL HER BOYFRIEND THAT I HAVE bleeped HER MORE THAN 10 TIMES, that Y IS HE FRONTING A CHICK DAT I HAV BEEN HAVIN (GOD I REGRETD DAT WORD"I BELIVE IN FEMALE SUPREMACY"wink i did hurt her, but i'm hurting more because i love her, but i have to keep my ego and carry on and i'm not going back to her. d affair just lasted 4 2 months and guess what i sent her 400 sms under these months shocked

that is y i need help to go through this PAIN cry
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2008
love triangle or better still love polygon since you wrote she told "one of her boyfriends to call you".

AIDs is real smiley.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by baby4u2(f): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2008
your story is not sweet at all. You dont deserve each other, cheating and helping to cheat. move on and do better with the next person you meet, it might just last longer.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by pahtahkee: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ Poster,
How old are you? You are here crying over split milk? Are you seeking for sympathy on this forum? No one here would empathize with you on your matter. It is those who reside in the pit that will continually seek for pity.

Better carry your mattress and go look for a better and comfortable bed to sleep on. However, you really need to give yourself time.

Love is not something you rush into and rush out only to rush into another one again.

Better luck with your search in life.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by adeboo(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2008
Thats just part of life.
We love and we hurt.

You have no choice other than to get back on ur feet.
When we are heart broken, we always try to get replacements quickly (rebound) but that doesnt work because we arent emotionally ready. Someone said at least wait like 6 months after u have ended a relationship before going into another.

If she has gone away from u for a whole month, then maybe she is serious. Keep ur heard up, u wont die - u will just become stronger.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by finemocha(f): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2008
hmm sorry, but sounds like u migh thave gotten what u deserved. Change ur attitude, because the only way i think she migh ttake u back is if u prove to her that u are a changed man, best of luck
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ poster,
have u tried ota pia pia?
it would help u clear ur head
and relieve u of ur troubles.
all the best.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by hansibone(m): 10:59am On Feb 29, 2008
@ adeboo

thanks for ur advice, would stick 2 urs

nd 2 some odas like pahtahkee and finemocha i tink u girls av serious problems wit males, was wit the age thin? jeez did u read my story, get a grip on urself and god, i wont seek advices from people lik u sad
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by Maykelly(f): 2:32pm On Feb 29, 2008
Well, why not have JESUS as your friend both spiritually, financially, emotionally, and physically. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. MAKE THAT WISE CHOICE!!!
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by RDynamite(f): 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2008
*Not again, pls!* embarassed
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by cybersleek(m): 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2008
Another sick and silly story!
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by Pinkrosey(f): 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2008
Go back and apologize to her, tell her she is the best thing that ever happen to you, make her know you cant live without her, she means the world to You , And be fast about it before someone else beats you to it
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2008
cybersleek:

Another sick and silly story!
LMAO
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by TheSly: 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2008
Go jump inside water then. . .abi? undecided
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by efuah(f): 4:43pm On Feb 29, 2008
chai!! the night workers don arrive. lipsrsealed
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by olulu(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2008
well, judging by your short but revealing story,
i can help u.
i have got the right girl for u.

let me give u a brief profile of the said chick.

All the guys on my street ,(last time i counted they were just 13), have F**ked her.
She is currently in a university, to graduate sumtime dis year,
she stays off campus, in a guy's room,
but don'tworry, they are just rooms mates.

she usually have closed door meetings with only the male lecturers after exams,
but b4 results are released.
she had never had any carry over,
dat means she "mo way well well"
she is very fine, sweet and homely.

am sure u guys will jel like glue,
perfect fit, rite?
grin grin grin

oh, as per d guys on my street, i didn't count myself,
cos i did it with her just once, grin

holla me, i will hook u up
and u will never have anoda emotional breakdown
grin grin grin
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by angelchi(f): 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
if u kill urself cos of a babe, na u sabi.
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2008
LOL.

sorry dude. the girl do u chop and clean mouth. and u entered into it knowingly. if u cry finish, u clean ur tears, u hear?
Re: Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown by flemman(m): 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2008
just relax and look for a girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oldest Virgin Celebrates 105th Birthday / How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating / Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.