Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating (1833 Views)

How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man / Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by yinkaAwe(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
hello house, pls how can some one knw his girl is cheating. i love my girl but nowadays ve bin worderin abt her activities. if i call her she wont pick it after some min she will said she is not aware the phone is ringing or she is not with her phone and if i tried to query her she will get offended. am realy confused.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by RuuDie(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
yinka Awe:

hello house, pls how can some one knw his girl is cheating. i love my girl but nowadays ve bin worderin abt her activities. if i call her she wont pick it after some min she will said she is not aware the phone is ringing or she is not with her phone and if i tried to query her she will get offended. am realy confused.

Ol' boy jus begin comot your mind for her side. . . .na quarta to go she dey so!
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by jaybee3(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
yinka Awe:

Make up your mind dude, Its either she is always late with picking up your calls or she doesn't pick it at all.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by MzOutside(f): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
If one is serious about their relationship, i suggest they ask such questions to their partner

'r u cheating on me' -e.g.

PS: in my opinion, cheating is just a waste of time. if u dont like the person and the last straw has been used, say bye.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by rully2: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
Dont draw conclusions yet on whether she is cheating, she cld be telling the truth. Give a little more time and tell her u are not comfortable that she does not pick your calls.

If it still persists, then its up to you to decide.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by yinkaAwe(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
funniest part of it is dat she is in school while am in Lagos. and she will not even put her phone in ringing tones if i asked why/ SHE WILL SAID SHE DOESNT LIKE PHONE TO BE RINGING THAT IT MIGHT CAUSE SOME FORM OF SHOCK FOR HER.EHH EGBAMI
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by chidozman(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
lying and cheating are two worst enemies of a healthy relationship.like someone else earlier stated,tell her you are not comfortable with her for not answering your calls but if it continues, please i would suggest that you ignore her and get on with your life.It is a RED FLAG signal the moment a lady starts given flimsy excuses for not picking up your calls. keep in touch with her but at a reduced level.you've got more important things to do with your live than a women who doesn't deserve your attention.some of these ladies are not worth the "HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE". Remember that Silence is not a weakness!
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by 190: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
yinka Awe:

funniest part of it is dat she is in school while am in Lagos. and she will not even put her phone in ringing tones if i asked why/ SHE WILL SAID SHE DOESNT LIKE[size=18pt] PHONE TO BE RINGING THAT IT MIGHT CAUSE SOME FORM OF SHOCK FOR HER[/size].EHH EGBAMI

[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOOOO[/size]
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by MrCork17: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
yinka Awe:

hello house, pls how can some one knw his girl is cheating. i love my girl but nowadays ve bin worderin abt her activities. if i call her she wont pick it  after some min she will said she is not aware the phone is ringing or she is not with her phone and if i tried to query her she will get offended. am realy confused.

brother. when your hair starts falling off, then she's cheating! wink
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
another man down::::::::::::::
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by ronkebp(f): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
Very funny post, am so sorry, i have to laugh " her phone's ringing tone gives her shock? ' , hahhahahahahha, i will not say she is cheating, but she is doing something, for sure, you can find out your self, if am not sure my boo is cheating on me, and i want to know for sure, i will get 'semi pro detectives' to trail him and find out the truth, because i hate suspense with a passion.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by 190: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
enamaye:

another man down::::::::::::::
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
Install GPS on her
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by White007(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
@OP - She is surely cheating on you. You have all the reason to be worried if your girl start giving you excuses for not picking up your call.
I am talking from Experience here. You should confront her and ask her to come clean and open up to you what she has been up to. All the signs are there for you to see, that she has something up her sleeve.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by livedit(f): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
Just because she doesn't answer each and every time you call doesn't necessarily mean she is cheating. It's always a possibility, but this isn't criminal evidence to prove she is cheating. How often do you two see each other? What are your conversations like without the "accusations"? Only way to know is to truly observe ALL her actions. If you are truly bothered by this, then I suggest you asking her. If she say's no, then it's no point to keep harassing her with that same question. You simply let her know how that makes you feel when she doesn't answer your calls. If she cares for you, she will take your feelings into consideration and try harder to answer the phone when you call. If not, then you have to decide if this is the kind of relationship you want. We all can only assume or guess what she's doing.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

Install GPS on her
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by Cuddlemii: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
Why do you keep calling when you know its shocks her.

Why not pay her a visit in school when you are less busy maybe over the weekend or something. Who knows your sight might make her jerk or convulse, don't read any meaning when this happens it means u still have d mojo.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^
Don't be so sure about the MOJO
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by Cuddlemii: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
Yeah true, the guy might be lacking in the mojo department but he should visit her still and they should iron out issues as adults that way he can observe her behaviour or get a clearer pix. Infact the way she receives him would be scrutinized and all. Im not really a fan of addressing issues over the phone cos you cant see the other parties actions.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by Orton10(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2011
She is just not that into you man. . . .stop stressing ya head.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by hackney(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2011
U r just her money supplier. (her mugu).

another man is banging her.
Let me tell you, for most girls in this position, if they can get away with it they definitely will.
no compromise.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by Nekai(f): 12:42am On Jun 23, 2011
You can't.  lipsrsealed Trust is key, unless she has given you serious reason to doubt her. Btw I know what she means abt the phone ringing.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by tellwisdom: 1:55am On Jun 23, 2011
funniest part of it is dat she is in school while am in Lagos. and she will not even put her phone in ringing tones if i asked why/ SHE WILL SAID SHE DOESNT LIKE PHONE TO BE RINGING THAT IT MIGHT CAUSE SOME FORM OF SHOCK FOR HER.EHH EGBAMI

CHAIIII,I CAN SEE THE POSTER IN A SOBER MOOD cry cry men don suffer cry cry
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by 190: 2:33am On Jun 23, 2011
WE HAVE SUFFERED grin grin grin

SHOCK KOR

SHOCK ABSORBER NI
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by maka3: 4:05am On Jun 23, 2011
Talk 2 her, if she's not lying and cares abt you, she will change. Pay her a visit in school, talk tins over with her (face 2 face, not over d phone), her reaction will give you a hint about wat she's up 2.
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by RuuDie(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2011
@ topic,

when you start getting the 'bad vibes' ~ & it only gets stronger by the day. . . . .thats the cue to start looking out for your health man or u are just gonna be f**ked up. From the look of things, poster is already reasonably F**ked up!
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by RuuDie(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2011
190:

[size=11pt][b][color=#990000]WE HAVE SUFFERED grin grin grin

Indeed. . . . 'we' have suffered!
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by Badesh(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2011
@ OP, I "comment my reserve" for you!!!!!
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by rully2: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2011
yinka Awe:

funniest part of it is dat she is in school while am in Lagos. and she will not even put her phone in ringing tones if i asked why/ SHE WILL SAID [i]SHE DOESNT LIKE PHONE TO BE RINGING THAT IT MIGHT CAUSE SOME FORM OF SHOCK FOR HER.[/i]EHH EGBAMI

That part, i dont understand, dat means all of us for don die of phone shock  undecided  undecided  undecided
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by sicily4u: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2011
@poster, u said that u are in Lagos while she is in school, meaning there is no school in Lagos ?
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by tellwisdom: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2011
WE HAVE SUFFERED

I swear, bt na dat guy suffer pass, so tey e shout EGBAMI grin grin
Re: How Can You Knw Ur Girl Is Cheating by kpolli(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
u have no point cos she calls back after "some mins"

u think she wud be on top of man n she hears u calling, then sharply cum so she can call u back. . . . .

maybe she likes leaving her fone on vibrate

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Video : Wife Caught Husband And Best Friend In The Act. / Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.