Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba (8168 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery: 90% Rehabilitation Work Completed / FG Stops Us From The Rehabilitation Of Lagos Airport Road -fashola / Orji Flags-off Rehabilitation Work On Bad Roads In Aba (re-election fever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by sirwealth(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
( curently in obohia aba at the time of this comment ) i swear tears nearly roll from my eyes at reading dis slowpoke's claims. The like of T.A orji is the worst thing that can happen to any state.*cleaning my tears and blowing my nose* already u guys knows my comment position so no cause for alarm*
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by edwonderz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
cool[email][/email] I visited Aba last week i couldn't believe some major roads are still like swamp upon dry season. Orji lie-lie.

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by agitator: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Syenite: .answer is NO but the mistake u ppl make is to compare Aba with other state capitals. Aba is nt a state capital. Show me pictures of Ogbomoso, Ijebu-Ode, Ore, Auchi, Ikot- Ekpene, Warri, Okene etc.

I thought the topic is [size=20pt]"New Post (Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba[/size])".

e be like i need glasses oh wink
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by agitator: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
patrikobi: ORJI HAPPY WITH EXTENT OF WORK IN ABA
Abia governor, chief Theodore Orji has expressed happiness with the transformation going on in Aba [size=16pt][/size]in terms of road reconstruction and general cleanliness of the city.
The governor was speaking at Aba while inspecting the on-going rehabilitation work on some roads in the city.

Chief Orji said that for the first time, the face of Aba is changing, noting that the median which used to be a dumping ground for all manner of refuse is now clean.

The governor who expressed satisfaction that in less than one month Azikiwe, Milverton and Brass Roads in Aba have been completed said at the speed the rehabilitation work is going, a lot would have been achieved before the rainy season sets in.

He promised to surprise Aba people and disclosed that apart from road reconstruction, government is also embarking on the beautification of the city with a view to attracting investment into the state.

According to him, the preoccupation of his administration for now is to sustain the achievements so far made as well as to maintain the cleanliness of Aba and appealed to Aba people not to dump waste indiscriminately in the median but rather to use the ASEPA bins stationed at strategic locations.

The Abia state chief executive who also inspected the progress of work at the Geometric access road in Osisioma and the Atta-Isieke road in Umuahia revealed that government embarked on the Geometric access road to assist the power company and disclosed that the project has reached 75% completion.

i been talk am see i no dey see well again and make some people donate money make i take buy glasses. angry angry angry
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by franchizy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
I think Gov Orji ve done well, the massive completion and beautification of Aba is a great achievement. Work is already ongoing at Ariaria and Ngwa road with other major roads.
Your Excellency, we the great PDP and God sent party in Aba, we say Thank u and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by ubest1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
my brother the present IKOT-EKPENE is more beautiful than ur state capital 100% and even many capital in 9ja, just give a visit to confirm the modern ikot Ekpene
Syenite: .answer is NO but the mistake u ppl make is to compare Aba with other state capitals. Aba is nt a state capital. Show me pictures of Ogbomoso, Ijebu-Ode, Ore, Auchi, Ikot- Ekpene, Warri, Okene etc.

1 Like

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Hardfact: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
patrikobi:
Abia governor, chief Theodore Orji has expressed happiness with . . .Aba a . . . dumping ground for all manner of refuse . . .

The . . . Roads in Aba . . . rainy season . . . surprise Aba people . . .
If you live in or come from Aba, please accept my sympathy.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by pazienza(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Well, T.A has been doing some minor street road projects here and there,in aba of recent, but he is cunningly avoiding the big road projects in Aba,that will have more impact on the people.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Hardfact: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
franchizy: I think Gov Orji ve done well, the massive completion and beautification of Aba is a great achievement. Work is already ongoing at Ariaria and Ngwa road with other major roads.
Your Excellency, we the great PDP and God sent party in Aba, we say Thank u and God bless you
Sorry sir, you sound much like Gov Ochendo's media person. Please go back remind him he's busy doing nothing, and his propaganda aint working! .
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by nollywood20: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
I dread visiting Aba, because it looks horrible and terrible as one of the dirtiest cities in Nigeria.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Pergrace: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Demdem:

u wan spoil show be that oooo

That's eh..no be small thing
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Hardfact: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
sir wealth: ( curently in obohia aba at the time of this comment ) i swear tears nearly roll from my eyes at reading dis slowpoke's claims. The like of T.A orji is the worst thing that can happen to any state. *cleaning my tears and blowing my nose* already u guys knows my comment position so no cause for alarm*
Can't but love it more when hard facts pour in from locals and eye witnesses themselves.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by slimfit1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
franchizy: I think Gov Orji ve done well, the massive completion and beautification of Aba is a great achievement. Work is already ongoing at Ariaria and Ngwa road with other major roads.

How much is your price God help us from people like this shekana no more comment.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by EkoIle1: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Why do you people use words like massive, world class and mega when talking about your villages?
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by demmy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is great news if its true. Aba deserve to look better.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
OP is a troll
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by genxris: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls show pictures of ama-ogbonna (which is just before the azikwe road he commissioned), what of umuocham/mcc, i don't want to mention ngwa road/ahia-ofuru.etc
I agree that Aba is not a state capital but is boistrious,bigger,economically&socially viable than many state capitals but the state government shouldn't overlook it or give it minimal attention because it is the backbone of Abia IGR.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wetin? T.A Orji like making me vex oooo. Which roads and cleaness huh?. Aba is mexed up, doubt it? Pay a visit to aba and see for yourself no long talk. This person pasting ukwumango road picture can you get the picture during rainy season?. Abi T.A don pay una kobo kobo
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Desric(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
This man, are u not yet tired of these shameless habitual lies? At ur age, a granny, when ll u ever learn nd use the rest of ur life to serve God nd humanity? U re a very big disgrace, shame, nd disappointment to us Abians.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by obicentlis: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
May God govern Your life as T. A. Orji governs Aba, Amen!
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
If they say the man is working, then he is...lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why is it hard for Nigerians to post pictures? With the aid of digital cameras and phones, one would think it will be easy to post these achievements. Anyway, they say seeing is believing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by abagoro(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Benin used to be exactly like Aba before oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
Aba has the potential to be great under a good administration.
We don't do things properly in nigeria, that's our problem.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Rastamann: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
All na propaganda.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by franchizy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
For a benefit of doubt, His Excellency Dr. T. Orji have rehabilitated and constructed 80% of the major roads in Aba. He also empowered and engaged many youths of Abia state in skill Acquisations and ve so far created 20,000 employment for Abians.
He constructed 3 free health centres in each of the Local Govt. Areas in Abia state. There is a water scheme project going on in all the Rural areas in Abia state as well as construction of modern primary and secondary schools across Abia state. Gov Orji is d only Gov who increased teachers and civil servants salary with prompt monthly payment of salary.
During the last meeting of the South East Governors, our able Gov Orji was voted the best SE Gov of the yearm
I think all dis useless comments and accusations are just a distractions. His Excellency wil always remain focused and never listen to criticisms. The PDP led administration in Abia state under Gov Orji have realy brought Abians to the promise land. I urge Abians to support the good works of our Able Gov and messiak His Excellency Dr T. Orji.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
franchizy: For a benefit of doubt, His Excellency Dr. T. Orji have rehabilitated and constructed 80% of the major roads in Aba. He also empowered and engaged many youths of Abia state in skill Acquisations and ve so far created 20,000 employment for Abians.
He constructed 3 free health centres in each of the Local Govt. Areas in Abia state. There is a water scheme project going on in all the Rural areas in Abia state as well as construction of modern primary and secondary schools across Abia state. Gov Orji is d only Gov who increased teachers and civil servants salary with prompt monthly payment of salary.
During the last meeting of the South East Governors[/color][color=#770077][color=#000000][/color], our able Gov Orji was voted the best SE Gov of the yearm
I think all dis useless comments and accusations are just a distractions. His Excellency wil always remain focused and never listen to criticisms. The PDP led administration in Abia state under Gov Orji have realy brought Abians to the promise land. I urge Abians to support the good works of our Able Gov and messiak His Excellency Dr T. Orji.

na today
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by vanstanzy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
That nigga Orji T.A. is a crook. The mother-fv*cker is trying to score a political point.
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by vanstanzy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
What a shame. That's what you pipu call clean? embarassed

Shut your behind, fv*ck face!!! angry angry angry
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Ikwerefistson: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Braimoh100: Nonsense
gud news neva makes sense 2 bigots
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by jmoore(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
another stupid attempt by T.A Orji and his agents. The day I will go around aba I will capture major streets with my camera
Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by ijemomo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
Positive news; but any pics of said rehabilitation works in Aba?

Re: Orji Impressed With The Rehabilitation Work In Aba by Ikwerefistson: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
What a shame. That's what you pipu call clean? embarassed
shut ur soakaway u kald mouth,atleast is beter dan any state in d sw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Makinde Vows To Deal With Anyone Found Wanting / 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / NNPCL Remitted Zero Allocation To Federation Account In 2022 – CFO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.