Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,162 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pls I Need A Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need A Response (1615 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Response by ocmorale: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls can someone help explain the psychology behind the behaviour of a lady who likes the company of men i.e. she only has male friends and do not keep females friends. Ladies like this do they make good wives? your reponse will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'm kinda like that, I only have one close, not superclose, female friend, the rest are guys...I think I'll make a good wife anyweiz cheesy cheesy its good to marry dat kind o' girl, you won't have busy bodies in your home

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Response by Chnges(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm kinda like that, I only have one close, not superclose, female friend, the rest are guys...I think I'll make a good wife anyweiz cheesy cheesy its good to marry dat kind o' girl, you won't have busy bodies in your home
Self appraisal isn't what op needed. Self-Adverts are not necessary!
Re: Pls I Need A Response by olashas(f): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Its normal for some girls to be comfortable with having guys as friends than girls. Being a good spouse does not depend on the sex of the friends u keep.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ch@nges:

Why don't you concentrate on the topic and stop trying to find fault in somebody else's post.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ch@nges:

Why don't you concentrate on the topic and stop trying to find fault in somebody else's post. And FYI, I'm not looking for a husband.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Chnges(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
^ was just trying to correct the misconception. Dont worry, we all knw u're not yet married. Perhaps, nairaland might b d best avenue for ur indirect marital status advert *winks* take hrt, God's time is the best.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dude, Im 20, im not desperate...and i am no marriage freak.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Chnges(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
^ i neva askd 4 ur age. OMG Jst stop making use of the slightest opportunity to give a coated description of ursef. Plsssss
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ch@nges:
^ i neva askd 4 ur age. OMG Jst stop making use of the slightest opportunity to give a coated description of ursef. Plsssss

I checked ur profile and posts. I know u are trying to be saucy like most people on Nl. There are some cool people here too,u know, u can choose to be one of them, you dnt av to be a jerk,
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Chnges(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
^ [laughs in kiswahili] u'v checkd my profile already? Wow. Sorry i dnt need a description. Anyways i make sense to those that makes senses and slams those that needs to be slammed. And u think those words can be a coolant?
Re: Pls I Need A Response by chikeorji123(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Changes & Bolushalom hmm perfect match l see that's nice 'just passing' oops!.
Op sorry for derailing..she ill be good wife offcourse only that she may know a lots about guys difficult to outsmart if u a player..
Re: Pls I Need A Response by KateSpade(f): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
depends on the woman
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ch@nges:
^ [laughs in kiswahili] u'v checkd my profile already? Wow. Sorry i dnt need a description. Anyways i make sense to those that makes senses and slams those that needs to be slammed. And u think those words can be a coolant?
No, i dont think so, i think you need serious help!
Re: Pls I Need A Response by ifihearam: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
@op
U dey fear makke she nor get other guys to fire her down ni?
Re: Pls I Need A Response by ifihearam: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Bolushalom: Dude, Im 20, im not desperate...and i am no marriage freak.

No woman has ever accepted bein desperate but the truth is. They ALL are.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by ifihearam: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
KateSpade: depends on the woman

Explain
Re: Pls I Need A Response by ifihearam: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ch@nges:

Bad guysssss
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Chnges(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ha choro irim. O mee la gi vuum n'anya. Babe, i fyl nothing but pitty on u. It's nt ya 4lt, jux dat u made a ryt move in d wrong place.
Bolushalom:
No, i dont think so, i think you need serious help!
Ha choro irim. O mee la gi vuum n'anya. Babe, i fyl nothing but pitty on u. It's nt ya 4lt, jux dat u made a ryt move in d wrong place.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
ifihearam:

"if i hear" women are getting more independent these days and they dont want to be tied down by any s.tupid marriage.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
ifihearam:

"if i hear".. women are getting more independent these days and they dont want to be tied down by any s.tupid marriage.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by KateSpade(f): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
ifihearam:

Explain

It can be due to her history with females in the past and she might be judgmental of any other girl. Just like how some ppl act bitter with men, women can be the same way with other women. Or some females hate other women due to competition or they are worried their female friends are going to steal their man. Or she could've had female friends that she decided werent good friends and let them go and is left with the male ones. The woman could just like a lot of "male oriented" activities and due to that has more male friends than female. There are many different factors.

Obviously if you know your spouse you will know all of this before you make them a wife and you can make your decision from that. None of these mean that she will make a bad wife. Might have some issues to work out but having male friends does not equate to strong desire to be with them.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ch@nges:
Ha choro irim. O mee la gi vuum n'anya. Babe, i fyl nothing but pitty on u. It's nt ya 4lt, jux dat u made a ryt move in d wrong place.Ha choro irim. O mee la gi vuum n'anya. Babe, i fyl nothing but pitty on u. It's nt ya 4lt, jux dat u made a ryt move in d wrong place.
I think u should concentrate on yourself more, instead of pityn and criticizn odas, u'll realise how much of a help u need..
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Chnges(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
^ lol. Now it fyls lyk self-degradation chating with u.
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ch@nges:
^ lol. Now it fyls lyk self-degradation chating with u.
deal with your feelings
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Chnges(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Deal wit ur kitty too cos i'm nt interested
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2013
Ch@nges:
Deal wit ur kitty too cos i'm nt interested
Even if u were, i dont do douchebag.s!
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Chnges(m): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2013
^dreams, keep on dreaming of wen i am, so as to set terms & conditions
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Ch@nges:
^dreams, keep on dreaming of wen i am, so as to set terms & conditions
You know everone is entitled to be stu.pid, but you are really abusing the privilege
Re: Pls I Need A Response by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 15, 2013
I don't fall in love with ladies that keeps MALE friend S

They tend to act like MEN..

Her male friends are very lucky cos chances her they'll get free romance (kisses, smooch, tap current in the name of cracking jokes, sex) within a year of been together..

Her male friends would also see her as a tool...to fulfill their lustful (eyes) desire..

the list is endless [...]

Imagine asking for my babe's best friend.... and I hear...darling meet my best friend, Andrew

Well, I will manage that if only Andrew would take the position of a chief bride's maid on our wedding day

#wierd thoughts
Re: Pls I Need A Response by ifihearam: 12:36am On Jan 15, 2013
acidosis™:
I don't fall in love with ladies that keeps male friend[b]S[/b]

They tend to act like MEN..

Her male friends are very lucky cos chances her they'll get free romance (kisses, smooch, tap current in the name of cracking jokes, sex) within a year of been together..

Her male friends would also see her as a tool...to fulfill their lustful (eyes) desire..

the list is endless [...]

It does not follow

They may see her as a fellow guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Should I Marry My Yoruba Friend? / Ladies Swallow Your Pride / 10 Types Of Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.