Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

She Lied About Her Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Her Age (1571 Views)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Her Age by FemiAdenekan(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
So theres this babe who has been dating a guy for about 3 years. She recently opened up about being a year older than she is. She already lied about other stuff which the guy found out on his own .

The dude seems to have had enough of the laies but ending it when she opened up herself would sound unfair.

Although he feels shes hiding other stuff which he'd like to know, he still kinda loves her.

I personally think the whole thing should be ended due to the fact that she lied about something as basic as age, coz if she could lie about that, she can lie about other things.

I'd like to hear from a few matured Nairalanders on what should happen next. Should if continue with the lies due to the 'love'?
Re: She Lied About Her Age by TRADELYN: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lemme go fast and pray first...
shocked

Well, who get anointing oil?
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
“Trust is like a Paper, Once crumbled, it can never be perfected” - GEJ

Personally, I detest liars. I can't even have one as a partner because we ain't compatible. I don't know about your friend but for me, she'd do some heavy push ups before I can forgive her.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by FemiAdenekan(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
TRADELYN: Lemme go fast and pray first...
shocked

Well, who get anointing oil?

Yeah, the situation bad like that.

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Age by djeezy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
A relationship built on lies is not a healthy one. It's like a cracked foundation. As for age, why won't she tell? people date girls older than them and a year older shouldn't be hard to tell.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by FemiAdenekan(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ceasar1: “Trust is like a Paper, Once crumbled, it can never be perfected” - GEJ

Personally, I detest liars. I can't even have one as a partner because we ain't compatible. I don't know about your friend but for me, she'd do some heavy push ups before I can forgive her.

How do you mean "push ups"?
Re: She Lied About Her Age by AfricanApple(f): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
mr poster, if its not you then what is your business. whatever the guy likes he should do with her, perhaps he is okay with d lies, whenever he is fed up with it he would find his square root.
lying in relationship is no news so it shouldn't be a cause for headache.

for me o, I will never waste my time o. someone who lies all d time cos I can't waste my hope on them

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Age by innamorat(f): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
@op wait let me ask google will get bk to u shortly grin
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
FemiAdenekan:
How do you mean "push ups"?

Re: She Lied About Her Age by jideomowunmi(f): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
It's only in Africa matters of age always causes commotion....i, as a person does not regard it anyway & as far as am concern, it is just a number..den secondly..most ladies don't always give there exact age, reasons why...I dont know! if he is breaking it up, am not stopping him but definitely not on d bases of age issues...#myopiniontho#
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Any relationship built on lies is heading towards failure...
I try to be honest and I Expect honesty too...

He should end the rltnship because he might never believe Anything the babe Says..

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Age by FemiAdenekan(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2014
jideomowunmi: It's only in Africa matters of age always causes commotion....i, as a person does not regard it anyway & as far as am concern, it is just a number..den secondly..most ladies don't always give there exact age, reasons why...I dont know! if he is breaking it up, am not stopping him but definitely not on d bases of age issues...#myopiniontho#

I don't think its about the age but the lies.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by donsteady(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2014
If the foundation is not strong. the house would collapse. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2014
did u ask her why she lied to u about her age & why she's telling you the truth 3 yrs later?

she has lied to u about other things too, so be careful. she has issues she needs to sort out.
u don't want to be with someone who keeps lying to u, but it's your call.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by braine(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2014
aflyingbird: did u ask her why she lied to u about her age & why she's telling you the truth 3 yrs later?

she has lied to u about other things too, so be careful. she has issues she needs to sort out.
u don't want to be with someone who keeps lying to u, but it's your call.

She was probably afraid of how the guy would react thinking he'll break up
Re: She Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Sometimes its O.K to give someone a second chance. He should have a talk with her about the lies he knows and other things he suspects this is where the relationship is communicating through the the hard stuff .
Re: She Lied About Her Age by FemiAdenekan(m): 2:41am On Oct 03, 2014
andromida: Sometimes its O.K to give someone a second chance. He should have a talk with her about the lies he knows and other things he suspects this is where the relationship is communicating through the the hard stuff .

Its easier said than done.
Re: She Lied About Her Age by lawrenceunaa: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2014
age!

that's the only secret ladies can keep

totally
Re: She Lied About Her Age by braine(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2014
lawrenceunaa: age!

that's the only secret ladies can keep

totally

Nahhh... That's not the only secret. Their minds are so deep!
Re: She Lied About Her Age by lawrenceunaa: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
braine:

u are right
my bad
tho they can keep tight of their age + other sexual or health issuesundecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by lawrenceunaa: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
braine:

u are right
my bad
tho they can keep tight of their age + other sexual or health issues undecided
Re: She Lied About Her Age by FemiAdenekan(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words / I Want To Be Wooed By A Lady Again! / What's Wrong With Women Lately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.