Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

13 Business Ideas For 2013 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (70587 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by akonucheinfo(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Donald Yusuf: TOP 10 EARNING BLOGS IN THE WORLD

1. The Huffington Post; $29,896 dollars daily income

2. Mashable; $15,781 dollars daily income

3. TechCrunch; $14,816 dollars daily income

4. Engadget; $9,861 dollars daily income

5. Smashing Magazine $6,382 dollars daily income

which among the blogg above is owned by a nigerian?
...to be continued
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by akonucheinfo(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2013
Donald Yusuf: 4. Poultry Farming

Poultry business is a risky but lucrative business. You can operate this business on a small-scale from your back yard by constructing small cages.
Your products will include Layers, Broilers, and Cockerels. Cockerels are rugged and more resilient than Broilers.

The Layers usually take 18 weeks before they start laying eggs while the broilers are ready for the market at 12 weeks of age. Cockerels, on the other hand, take about six months before they are ready for the market, but are rugged and more resilient than Broilers.

Starting this business on a small scale is tough, but as your business expands, making more capital available, you will begin to enjoy it better.

Layer farming is the most lucrative aspect of Poultry business because apart from producing eggs, they are also sold as meat, and the market for old layers is huge.

Price of eggs per crate depends on the sizes of the eggs; a crate of pullet eggs goes for N450 naira, Semi-pullet goes for N600 Naira and a crate of large eggs goes for [b]N700 naira.
For the Chickens, old layers go for between N900 and N1000 at wholesale. A day-old chick costs N220 naira.
With hard work and patience, this business though risky, could be very profitable.

Another very important thing about this business, is that the demand is always more than supply, and no producer has been able to meet the local demand for poultry in Nigeria.
Hmmmn, I just remembered when my father had a Mini poultry farm...the business was stressful but rewarding.

Try this business!

i have my mind on this. i want to start with a backyard small scale. are u into poultry? if you re, kindly inform me on what to expect the place focus more engergy on to minimize the disadavantage
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Big deal 007, sorry I've not heard about them. Maybe i will do some findings.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Someone commented on my post on Photography business, saying that the amount I placed (N50, 000) as startup capital was far too small.

I want to still repeat myself without any form of ambiguity, that fifty thousand naira (50,000) is very much enough for a person to venture into photography business. How possible?
Watch this!

I was in Makurdi, Benue state to take care of some business, so I decided to attend the Benue State University’s Matriculation, since I had a younger brother that was to be matriculated that day. We got a Sony digital camera which was bough at just N25, 000 naira. We took close to a hundred shots that day, and printed the pictures 2 days later at the cost of N30 naira a copy.

When I saw the pictures I was surprised at the quality; I can bet you those pictures were better than some pictures some so called professional photographers take at events and charge N150 a copy. They were even better than the ones some of my brother’s mates took with other photographers on campus that day. I’m now in my base in Abuja but I still remember that event because the matriculation was just last month (February).

Now let’s do some analysis: imagine that the 100 pictures we took were those of customers and they paid for it. I think that size goes for N100 a copy; cost of print is N30 a copy; transportation and logistics (N1000).

100 Pics x N100 naira=N10, 000.
100 Pics x N30 naira =N3000.

REVENUE=N10, 000.

PROFIT=revenue minus Expenditure.

>P=N10, 000 – N4000.
>P=N6000 Nigerian Naira.

I believe this analysis is clear enough; and remember this is just one event…a Matriculation.
One mistake people make is that when you tell them about starting a business they start thinking about getting an office and buying expensive equipments. There is always room for starting small, and I am an advocate for starting small BUT with a big global Vision.

I told you about Studio 24; they started small in Jos, Plateau state, but today they are operating in Lagos and Abuja. I went there last year to take a shot for my book cover, and I was charged N1, 500 for just a single picture. They didn’t start like this but today they are big, and still growing. I love them!

Let me say it again, fifty thousand naira is enough as startup capital for Photography business. And if you are able to get a space inside any of the University campuses, then my God you are in for good money.

If you know anyone that stays in Makurdi, especially a lady, just ask her if she knows Le Saide Studios in Makurdi. The owner of that studio started as a photographer in BSU, and later grew the business into a full photo studio in Makurdi. He made serious money from that business and was very popular.

Unfortunately the owner died last year, and the business is now being managed by his younger brother.
I gave these stories to let you know that Photography is serious business! If you reside in Lagos, please ask of a Photographer named Barrette; he is an example of how serious the business of Photography is.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Let’s continue with our 8th business idea, events planning and management.

I said Events planning and management business is one of the most fun filled and profitable small scale businesses. This is so because over a thousand events are held in Nigeria every year and these events are planned and managed by events managers.

The industry does not yet have enough event managers; hence more practitioners are needed in the industry.
It is a known fact that Nigerians love events and parties; in the past people preferred organizing their events themselves without the consideration of contracting it out to professionals but today, that has changed.
People and even corporate firms are willing to hire event planners to plan and manage their events, and are ready to pay good money for the service.

The event planning industry is a big and growing industry in the country, with some practitioners making a good living out of it. Trust me when I say some event planners/managers earn from one event what a bank manager earns in a month.

But remember it takes hard work. There is no business that does not require hard work, so whatever idea I share here just have it in mind that you will have to work very hard and sweat in order to enjoy the possibilities that accrue to that business.

One of my best songs, “E no easy” by Psquare, is not just a song but a message to everyone that cares to listen, that success takes hard work. Please permit me to share a line from that song.

“The true story be say this music (put your business) e no be today, de tin been dey start like play play, but now we don dey troway, so make una make una serious le, for una business le, and make we dey try to de rejoice le, cos E no easy ye…”

Truly, E no easy but it is possible!
The business of planning events has lots of potentials, but just like every other business, it takes time and hard work.

This business is one that thrives on excellence and referral…one good work brings another, and the practitioners we have today in the industry have really raised the standard of this business, and I’m proud to be a part of this industry.

If you are someone that is very organized and with a good people-management skill, then this business might just be good for you.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
gowaga68:
I could remember seeing your post when you were about venturing into that sector, all business needs you physically on ground at the early stage. Sha you have lent some lessons. So guys make your findings before venturing into any business and never say oga A is doing it i too most do it.
@ OP we said guy dont forget to give details of Quail farming,Turkey and poultry does well when combined. I may be comin to MKD how can we hook up? I've got some ideas to share.

very true, and lesson learnt, will still do the business in the future but that is when i have time to be on ground in Nigeria more often and oversee some things myself.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: op nice work,@fhemmmy,yr story interest me,but to enlighten ourselves,b4 u can start a biz & u aint there,that means d one to manage it is knowledgeable of d biz,d person is catered for,a trust worthy(preferable genuinely God fearing).Dangote has biz all over africa,but succeeds because staffs are catered for.about yr 20000 fishes,how much did u invest?i hav seen where a 800 capacity tank is stock wit 5000 fishes,hence it will fail.next time get d details of any biz b4 joining or keep yr funds.

We had all details and made sure there were enuf space and all that, professionals were used cos we leased the farm that was used . . . but biggest issues was the fact that the guy that ought to be looking after them just hired someone else and we never knew and when something gets to be like that interest is not same, thus a huge loss, how much was invested, my brother, i am sure you dont wanna know cos could make anyone faint, but God is awesome that Fhemmmy is still standing. . . But you are right, there are some business that are only for people that are on ground.
But my dad is into the business too and cant get buyers for his grown fishes . . .
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
@fhemmmy,am not trying to blame,but only tackling issues,about yr dad issue,catfish will continue to grow,if d breed is good,i hav someone here in ibadan with broodstocks weighting 4-6Kg(yes thats d weight),pls ask yr dad to add value(dry them if he is tired of feeding them),package them in polythene or carton,distribute to stores etc,u can only make gd pay when farmers add value,about what u invest,only pple without faith,faints,our N48M project that was cancel because govt change,after investing ....,not
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @fhemmmy,am not trying to blame,but only tackling issues,about yr dad issue,catfish will continue to grow,if d breed is good,i hav someone here in ibadan with broodstocks weighting 4-6Kg(yes thats d weight),pls ask yr dad to ask value(dry them if he is tired of feeding them),package them in polythene or carton,distribute to stores etc,u can only make gd pay when farmers add value,about what u invest,only pple without faith,faints,our N48M project that was cancel because govt change,after investing ....,not

I do agree with you, but you know cos i am not on ground myself in Nigeria - there is limit to what could be done.
But of the sales of the live fishes are declining, you think it is a good business if has to be processed to real have it SOLD
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
@fhemmmy,not everyone will faints,focus on God,if yr dad wants me to put d details of what he wants to sell,i can help post on my business thread(absolutely free) & there is a major company in osun that package catfish,i can give their number,if they want to buy,u can sell,only make sure u collect yr funds,it is well
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @fhemmmy,not everyone will faints,focus on God,if yr dad wants me to put d details of what he wants to sell,i can help post on my business thread(absolutely free) & there is a major company in osun that package catfish,i can give their number,if they want to buy,u can sell,only make sure u collect yr funds,it is well

My Brother, i am not saying i would faint oh, i am saying it i have to post how much invested . . . besides, i am a person that dont like to make too much noise about investment, but if you could guide "Old Man" on how to have his fishes sold, would be greatly appreciated . . .

Wont wanna derail this wonderful and resourceful thread oh . . . so make we carry this discussion off the thread, maybe on mail.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
You nailed it. Kudos. I like the bit that you can make money online. That is so true.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Blazemortimer(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks Mr Donald for your posts, i'm finding it very enlightening and God bless you big time. I i pray people learn from all this things and start to do somethings by themselves and stop relying on the government or some spiritual intervention in life, the bible has said he that doesn't work should not eat. I'm 22 years old and i'm into importation and i do it through alibaba.com or aliexpress.com they are the same anyway. The issue some people have is they go for the extremely cheap things and hope to be lucky, there's no luck in business... one must be strategic. I make it an effort to make sure i speak with the manufacturers before making any payment and after a while you don't have to go through alibaba anymore therby cutting the middle-man cost. That's how i work, i hope it answers the questions some people have on the importation business.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by conceptkid(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2013
i have observe something in this country people are always giving tips on business to do business to start but they are not giving the challenges that will come with that business and solutions to them,in this country nigeria they are a lot of challeges facing new entrepreneur some of them are
.raising capital for their business
.gathering their team members
. finding business location
. finding good employees
.finding good customers
.competition for more visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-start-and-succeed-in-small-business/137075066463972
you have the 13 business ideas visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-start-and-succeed-in-small-business/137075066463972 to know the challenges and problem facing starting a business and the solutions to it

2 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by qualified(f): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What would you like to be importing, MAYBE, we could work together . . . Currently into Phones, Cars, Computers and could be into more if need be

sorry for responding late.
Can u contact me on charityncharity@yahoo.com
tnx
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by firmcy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
this si the my 2nd or 3rd tim of commenting or commending on this site since 2010 nd i must say am really overwhelm wc is d singular reason am commenting,God will bless each and evry1 of you who has lend one or two advice wt regards to d topic on ground.am a final year student of UNN and i would really appreciate if anyone can give a little idea on what may sell on campus,mayb frm sum1 who has succeeded on campus or anyoda similar.i would really apreciate,also,BLAZEMORTIMER,i would want to knw more abt ur experience in importation,plz contact me via ma email addy....firmcy@gmail.com or jus put a call across to me on 08097284552,i will realy lov 2 hear frm u..God bless us all.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Alleinad(f): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2013
Hi! I decided on the importation business but I couldn't get anyone to tell me how much the middle man would be paid by me. It seemed except I order before I will know how much. Can anyone help me with that detail? And thanks to the guy who adviced us not to go for cheap stuff, really appreciate that cause I was about to make that mistake, thanks for saving me.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2013
Nice thread
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by lawak: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2013
firmcy: this si the my 2nd or 3rd tim of commenting or commending on this site since 2010 nd i must say am really overwhelm wc is d singular reason am commenting,God will bless each and evry1 of you who has lend one or two advice wt regards to d topic on ground.am a final year student of UNN and i would really appreciate if anyone can give a little idea on what may sell on campus,mayb frm sum1 who has succeeded on campus or anyoda similar.i would really apreciate,also,BLAZEMORTIMER,i would want to knw more abt ur experience in importation,plz contact me via ma email addy....firmcy@gmail.com or jus put a call across to me on 08097284552,i will realy lov 2 hear frm u..God bless us all.

consider bulk SMS, recharge cards and photography. just few I know u can easily adapt in any campus without much funds and stress. u might wish to investigate further for details
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by adaide1: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2013
Alleinad: Hi! I decided on the importation business but I couldn't get anyone to tell me how much the middle man would be paid by me. It seemed except I order before I will know how much. Can anyone help me with that detail? And thanks to the guy who adviced us not to go for cheap stuff, really appreciate that cause I was about to make that mistake, thanks for saving me.

Yes please, how much will the middle men take beacuse it could affect your capital.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by emynem05(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
@firmcy
I tried mailing but to no avail. In campus female stuffs sells well if u can have enof courage for it. Ranging from clothes to bra pants wig/weavon. They always like to look good and impress the boys. U can buy first grade OK clothes from Aba and sell I knw the market verry well u can get things really cheap their and sell in campuses.

I am about setting up a soccer viewing center, if u have enough students or soccer fanatics around u then u can also do that.

@all
First discover ur passion, follow it with guidance from research and u will see ur passion through acquired or nortured skills/talent with dedication and hardword bring u the income u once wished for.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by jasper7(m): 4:53am On Mar 29, 2013
Problem with almost every Nigerian is that we don't want to suffer, yet we dream of buying cars and houses. you see a neigbour or a friend living large and you start to jealous the person. are you ready to do what the person did to make money? Here, is Donald Trump, mtchewww sorry, Yusuf, giving you advice on what to do to make your life better and you are complaining? if you like be waiting for the bizness that does not involve risk. your grand children will meet you in poverty. angry. Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die. Mtchewww. nonsense

8 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by robonski15(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business..

All aspiring and fish farmers should read this thread..

1 Like

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
robonski15: https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business..

All aspiring and fish farmers should read this thread..
i hav been to d thread,nice & informative writeup
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by KingPradas(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What would you like to be importing, MAYBE, we could work together . . . Currently into Phones, Cars, Computers and could be into more if need be

Me, i would like to imports phone and cars. lets talk
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by emynem05(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
For student
U can advertice for home lessons during ur easter or christmas hols just for parttime pay. I ended up payn close to 15k for my nephew for just two weeks home leason. Wen u charge minimum of 20k per month x3 individuals that's some 60k to take back to school as extra cash.

1 Like

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Tekkyboy(m): 1:43am On Apr 05, 2013
@donald yusuf thanks for this educative,motivative ideal u gv to us i blev dis will go a long way to reduce the rate of unemployment in our country.PLZ HELP ME WITH MY #10,000 CAPITAL WISH BIZ CAN I VENTURE INTO.I AV MORE PASSION FOR ONLINE BIZ
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2013
@Tek%kyboy. 10, 000 is quite a small amount to start a business, but you can still start something since you have interest in online biz. You could start a mini importation biz, by buying very cheap products on aliexpress.com and sell in Nigeria. But let me ask you a question [b]"what's your talent"? [/b]Building a business around your talent is one of the best ways to become a successful entrepreneur.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by conceptkid(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
if you are an entrepreneur, then I believe you will be familiar with the challenges associated with the entrepreneurial process of building a business from scratch. But if not, and you dream of becoming one someday; then I think you will find this post worthwhile.
what are the major business challenges entrepreneurs face when starting a small business from scratch?
How do successful entrepreneurs and drop out billionaires handle and solve problems in business?
Must an entrepreneur face these business challenges when starting a business?
you will get to know soon.

starting a business is like jumping out of a danfo at a high speed in mid the middle of third mainland brigde,

if any of the above question is running through your mind if you are an entrepreunuer then i will advice you to read my posts that i will be giving out
concerning the top 10 ten challenges you will face when starting a business from scratch
now let me tell you something you need to know

if any body tells you starting a business is easy then that person is not telling the truth like just like the artist 2face said "if i tell you say it is easy nah setup"
what are the major business challenges entrepreneurs face when starting a small business from scratch?
How do successful entrepreneurs and drop out billionaires handle and solve problems in business?
Must an entrepreneur face these business challenges when starting a business?
you will get to know soon.

starting a business is like jumping out of a danfo at a high speed in mid the middle of third mainland brigde,

if any of the above question is running through your mind if you are an entrepreunuer then i will advice you to read my posts that i will be giving out
concerning the top 10 ten challenges you will face when starting a business from scratch
now let me tell you something you need to know

if any body tells you starting a business is easy then that person is not telling the truth like just like the artist 2face said "if i tell you say it is easy nah setup"

I am writing this posts to enable aspiring entrepreneurs prepare in advance for the challenges involved with the entrepreneurial process.Please it’s never my intention to scare or discourage you from going into business; In fact, I intend to achieve the opposite.becase if you dont know the challenges you cannot look for or find the solutions to them like a chinese proverd said he that is prepared has won the battle half way
they are problems facing business in nigeria my dear forumite you need to know the challenges facing that business but they are some challenges facing all businesses these challenges are common to all businesses some of them are
.raising capital for their business
.gathering their team members
. finding business location
. finding good employees
.finding good customers
.competition
these are some of the many problem business face
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Tohpeh(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Blazemortimer: Thanks Mr Donald for your posts, i'm finding it very enlightening and God bless you big time. I i pray people learn from all this things and start to do somethings by themselves and stop relying on the government or some spiritual intervention in life, the bible has said he that doesn't work should not eat. I'm 22 years old and i'm into importation and i do it through alibaba.com or aliexpress.com they are the same anyway. The issue some people have is they go for the extremely cheap things and hope to be lucky, there's no luck in business... one must be strategic. I make it an effort to make sure i speak with the manufacturers before making any payment and after a while you don't have to go through alibaba anymore therby cutting the middle-man cost. That's how i work, i hope it answers the questions some people have on the importation business.
pls can you butress more on the extremely cheap things ppl order, is it wrong to order cheap things?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
TRUE ENTREPRENEUR STORY (TES)Offor John (M & J Klassy Kleeners)

After working as a procurement manager for Dangote Group, Mr. Offor John felt it was time to be his own employer. This led him to set-up M&J Klassy Kleeners, a laundry company.

The business started last year but in less than one year, it began to grow. Idleness can be converted into something that will transform your life. Offor, who trained as an engineer, first worked in the marketing department of three companies before he settled for dry cleaning business. The last place he worked was at the Procurement Department in Dangote Group.

He left Dangote because the working condition was not favourable to him. According to him, “you need to come from a particular part of the country to have a place there. You do the work while others take the glory”. So he left, hoping to get another job elsewhere but it never came.

Today, his company M&J Klassy Kleeners has become a household name just within one year of its existence. Offor's wife played great role in making her husband become self-employed. “I started thinking of what I can do for myself. My wife played a very major role because she kept telling me “does it mean you cannot do something for yourself if nobody employs you”? It was like a challenge to me, but I actually wanted to do something I like doing and remembering that I am limited by cash, I kept thinking of what to do”, he recalled.

One day, Offor came across a book entitled “you can be your own boss” and after reading it, he discovered he could actually start something without money. It is all about looking around you and knowing what you can do.

Having taken time to study himself, Offor realized that he could make money from dry cleaning and laundry, knowing that he could iron clothes well. This was usually his Saturday chores. “I am somebody who loves ironing clothes. I could pick a Saturday and iron all the clothes in the house and one day the idea just clicked.

A couple of my friends are bankers and I know they hardly have time to do their laundry and it struck me that I could do that for them. I told my wife about it but she laughed and asked me if I was sure I could do that. I took a month’s training, and before the training ended I was already setting up something.”

He further explained that many people look at laundry job and think it is all about washing and ironing, but there is a professional way of doing them else you will damage the cloth and it even goes beyond that. A place like the reception of your business office matters a lot.

“The receptionist collects the clothes, tags them, collects money and delivers the clothes. Any mistakes from there could be disastrous, and when clothes are not properly tagged, you could end up giving to a wrong person. I never thought about all these until I went for training. I had no shop when I started but because I had a car, I was doing pick and drop service. I go to my friends offices every Friday to pick their clothes, take them to my house to wash and deliver the next Friday without any extra cost”.

“Within a few weeks, they started recommending their friends and colleagues too. Some people who were trying us for the first time gave us white clothes that they no longer wear to wash, just to see what we can do. But after washing, they were surprised at what they saw. It was then they opened up that they actually don't wear those clothes any more”.

When he started, he bought plastic bowls to wash with since he was not sure how favourable the business would be. He did not know how many shirts he could pick in a day but he just believed the business would grow. He started in September, which was still rainy season- rain was affecting his business. After washing, rain would not let the clothes dry so he had to buy a washing machine and drier.

In the course of the training, he found some loopholes in the business but he just had to get something doing. Power supply was a problem and even though he bought a generator set, he still wanted to be economical and safe cost.

Ironing is like the finishing product in this business. You could wash the clothes well but when they are not properly ironed, just know you have done nothing. Offor's way of ironing is another magic with which he retains his customers. “Just tell them to try me and see for themselves. I can delay your cloth if it doesn't come out the way I want it. For instance, if there is a stain and I don't know the source of the stain, I won't treat it.

For you to treat a stain on any cloth, you need to know the source. If it is rust and you treat with a chemical not meant for rust, the stain won't come off. There is a chemical that is not for rust”; there are different chemicals for removing different stains.

Within six months, I was able to establish the business to standard. Dry cleaning is very lucrative if you know what you are doing. You have to invest money to get money as well. If for instance I charge N100 to dry-clean a shirt, before it comes out I may have spent N60 but that N40 is still something and it is not like that in every shirt.
An outsider might think it’s too small but when you make N40 on every shirt and if 10 people give you five shirts each, you have fifty shirts and when you make N40 on each of them, and sometimes it is more than that, you are making money.

"I did not have a generator set when I started and I also did not have a shop but today most of the things I have came from the profit in the business.
Offor's goal is to make M&J Klassy Kleeners one of the biggest in town. “You hear of
Embassy Drycleaners, Washer man and all that, within a very short while, by the grace of God, you will hear about M&J Klassy Kleeners. That is what we are looking at".

This leads us to our 9th business idea; Laundry & Dry cleaning. To be discussed in my next post...
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by KingPradas(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.