Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? (7561 Views)

Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Just because you broke up wit sum1 doesn't mean u guys shld be enemies. U can still be friends but always knw wen to draw d line
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
9jacrip: As for me, I do not see any reason keeping an ex's contact or staying as friends with her - she has come and gone, only to live in memory and to be referenced when only necessary.

To those who think it is OK to be friends with ex - why get into a relationship in the first place when you both could have been better off as just friends? Talking about putting the cart before the horse.

Pssssst!

Food For Thought especially the bolded.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by surugede(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
its obvious she still have some feeling for u

i still have some feelings for my ex too

*looks back to make sure my wife is not close by*

to answer ur question, it is ok, if ur present is ok with it. but if she not ok with it, i suggest u remove it.

i dont have my ex's number any more in my phone, i have it in my head and we still talk.

*dont get it twisted*
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
I don't get, ur EX no be human being? See why u need to be 'Friends' first, with whoever u date? Not just a means of releasing sexual tension! undecided
I have my EX's numbers... We call and text. We share important news with each other... Kini big deal? undecided
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by bingbagbo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
OBJ
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by kike100: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Trouble Siddon jeje, una dey go say hi!

An ex is byebye kapishhhhhh, any extra story or contact means you still care!

Story story, story!

Resist the devil and he will flee from thee....

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by victorD3: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
I have ex's I keep their numbers because we ending maturely and I have those I personal delete from my life plus history.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ain't nothing wrong with it. My ex is my good friend, we talk on phone once in a while. No biggie IMO!
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by danikik7: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Your Ex is sometimes more of an asset than a foe in your life.Ex's are sometimes remembered secretly because,there is always a vestige that is still clinging to our respective hearts

Your Ex is your close confidant and teacher.Your Ex can seek your advice on certain issues affecting his/her family adversely.She can tell you how best to

win your spouse in any situation or circumstance It's not a do or die matter if it doesn't work out positively due to some reasons unknown that does not translate into

an ache enemy.You are both happily married and should stay that way but when it come to other issues ,all protocol observed.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by badesco(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Be rest assured that one thing will definitely lead to another and before you say jack robbison the two of you are back again doing what you normally do in the past, so the best thing i to forget about your ex contact and move on with your life.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by kingsots(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: U might have broken up but still be friends. U may not be compatible as a lover but as a friend.
There was a time I had phone numbers of 3 diff ex gfriends.
Can lovers turn into friends without emotions running deep? If its possible then they were never in love.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by tunapawizzy: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
oh yes it is very very very wise.....at at all if konji catch she go fit help out
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by CHIMSKY(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Do notvforget "Okafor"s Law!!!!!"
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by yungboss(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Remzolution: women r strange remembr? Dey dnt reason d way we do, dey r susceptible 2wat dey feel...and dat's 1 fing u av 2b cautious wif!
true talk...i have observed that...5mins with them, they think they are engaged...
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by hotberry(f): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
except if there r kids involved,otherwise no need.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by naturalmikky(m): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2013
jhydebaba: Well you still love her backyard but u're busy disturbing urself that u don't care.

What will I be doing with my ex's contact on the phone when I have it stored in my brain cheesy

Thats true. But sometimes when u allow maturity to have things, u can still communicate with her. Because you guys cant be lovers dont mean you can't be friends.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by naturalmikky(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2013
kingsots:
Can lovers turn into friends without emotions running deep? If its possible then they were never in love.
Even when emotion does run deep, you have to ask urself time and time again if you regret not been with her? and if there isnt any regret you have to braze up and be a man
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Bokoharam: 3:54am On Jan 16, 2013
Remzolution: I am a Corper serving my beloved country in Benue State. On moving into the lodge I discovered that there was no Etisalat and Mtn coverages in that area and I happened to be their subscriber.

So after a month or so, I acquired a new glo line being the only coverage here, and decided on calling everyone on my contact to inform them. To my surprise, my ex called me back late @ night and asked why I gave her my new line.

It was quite funny cause she started going all romantic and claiming that if I didn't still care about her that I wouldn't have called.

Honestly, my calling her was spontaneous and bordered at maturity and good reasoning...but now in my view, I think it could be quite tempting staying in contact with your ex! Let's have your view...!

Bros, u mean u called everyone on your contact bc u acquired a new line? I wonder how I could hv done that with over 1,500 contacts in each phone.

Sorry o! I forgot u r a corps member.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Zalza: 4:09am On Jan 16, 2013
Keeping an ex contact is just like having a kidnapper's phone number. Once it's over it's over... No need to be keeping the contacts. If you had been okay with each other it wouldn't have hit the rock in the first instance. Moreover if your new guy happened to be a jealous type like me..... Sorry for U.
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Choommy4luv1(f): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2013
Remzolution: I am a Corper serving my beloved country in Benue State. On moving into the lodge I discovered that there was no Etisalat and Mtn coverages in that area and I happened to be their subscriber.

So after a month or so, I acquired a new glo line being the only coverage here, and decided on calling everyone on my contact to inform them. To my surprise, my ex called me back late @ night and asked why I gave her my new line.

It was quite funny cause she started going all romantic and claiming that if I didn't still care about her that I wouldn't have called.

Honestly, my calling her was spontaneous and bordered at maturity and good reasoning...but now in my view, I think it could be quite tempting staying in contact with your ex! Let's have your view...!
no need of saving hiz no on ma phone cox i stl stord it in ma brain...i ok wit it,no need of savin it n calin him afterall
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by chikeorji123(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
Remzolution: So wat do u do wen they send u d greetng messages?

l just respond the greeting back in a nuetral ground as it is...
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by chikeorji123(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
chinnyonwu:
If u don't have their numbers how do u know they r the ones sending the texts?

Haba! guy..someone u dated for a period of time? she ill be calling u with a particular number b/f things go soar..l'm good at mastering last 3 numbers so once a msg arrived l trace the source.hope l answer ur quest...?
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Remzolution: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
El Guapo: Sure she has my Contact and i have Her's - We're Still Pals On Twitter and FB, this is Just to keep Showing her how Happy i am without Her wink
I no fit laff!
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Remzolution: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Julieccentric:

Food For Thought especially the bolded.
ever heard of d word INFATUATION? It cud disguise as love and deceive ppl in2 bliving dey r in love...bt d deceit hardly go beyond 6 months according 2 research. Some partners act aloof 2ds reality afta d period of 6 to 7 months n continue bt nt 4long, wyl some matured ones jst gt d sign n hangup...now my questn is, hw wud one hav known dt it ws infatuatn 4rm d genesis? Wit respect 2d bolded!
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Remzolution: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
surugede: its obvious she still have some feeling for u

i still have some feelings for my ex too

*looks back to make sure my wife is not close by*

to answer ur question, it is ok, if ur present is ok with it. but if she not ok with it, i suggest u remove it.

i dont have my ex's number any more in my phone, i have it in my head and we still talk.

*dont get it twisted*

word!
Re: Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? by Youngpo413: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ex na ex,no time

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! / insert signatures into your posts / Janemena Twerks On Top Of Her Hubby (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.