Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) (7560 Views)

Vaseline Crew Over To You: Black Women On Instagram & Tiktok Are Hot (Pictures) / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) / Midnight Vaseline Crew Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
so I hadn't 'eaten' for 4 days. I was trying hard to abstain. All was going well until i played the song 'rake it up' ft nicki minaj. As she whined and displayed her particulars, i felt a movement in between my thighs,

I couldn't curtail the stimuli so i downloaded more of nicki's pics and did the needful. I've decided to share with the crew.

N.B: tits are not fully exposed and she's semi-nude. So MODS don't ban me. I've seen LALA move more explicit pics of celebrities to frontpage
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by iamJ(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
if its not cardi b boobs am not interested
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wht a life!

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
hot bae

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
queen of conji

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
for her sake, i'll go to libya

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
see shape

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
sweet babe

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
all my money and will on your head....

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Ever8054: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
OK...that's cool...but I don't have any Vaseline left...the bottle is empty...

2 Shares

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Gazzy88(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
I'm not a sadist but all these pics don't freak me. Stop giving those creatures unnecessary attention. We mess,they mess. We shit,they shit. We urinate,they also do in fact they menstruate which men don't so what's all the fuss about them. Men have been scammed long time ago,why do you think ladies put on makeup? Use your brain my fellow men...

13 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by medexico(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
The mumu OP wants to go to Libya because of fake things
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oh my world angry

agent bignoisemaker its sad to say but you're a disgrace to the world wide association of the elite vaseline crew for letting these obviously non-explicit pics turn u on and in essence waste a whole mini-jar of our main product (VASELINE) in satisfying ur disgusting urge

its further unfortunate to let you know that you have been placed on an indefinite suspension till this scandal dies out

we are certain u're from the libya branch of our association cos they are the only and most sex starved sect who let this kinda shiii turn them on.......we urge u to report to the vaseline crew headquaters libya to get ur suspension letter, a new jar of vaseline and pics of real hot women to last u during the course of ur suspension..

we also apologise and demand u (agent BNM) as well apologise to our honorable members who must have prepared their vaslines and opened this thread with the hope of seeing real hot pics

signed

samy J.
PRO vaseline crew world wide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Make Una queue. I'm sure it will go round

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fake boobs and fake ass.
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by loverboi97(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamJ:
seconded
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by loverboi97(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
Fake boobs and fake ass.
jealousy

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
loverboi97:
jealousy
I atleast jealous, atleast mine are real.
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
I need vaseline.
grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Ever8054:
OK...that's cool...but I don't have any Vaseline left...the bottle is empty...
oops.. Here you go man! wink

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by aysuprano(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
We will mange it

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by clerkent(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
acme6:
I atleast jealous, atleast mine are real.
babe give me your digit mek I find you come Pluto mek we enjoy.
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2017
clerkent:
babe give me your digit mek I find you come Pluto mek we enjoy.
You AF try cheesy.
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by mrMeen(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
boob's and ass do not faze me as much as a pretty face. the pic with the red background with the shampaing and golden one piece. she looks sooo beautiful that it got me nostalgic it's like I've seen someone like her before.

A-ha I remember iris from the flash, man what a beautiful African American babe.
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
okirka ass and boobs......Na follow come I dey like.....all this tokunbo bress wey pikin no fit suck...who e come help when e no fit help pikin...

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Dollarship(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
acme6:
You AF try cheesy.
Be deceiving your self grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dollarship:
Be deceiving your self grin
Its okay, its fine grin.

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by clerkent(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
acme6:
You AF try cheesy.
anyam a gohd boi o.
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
All these brown girls should carry ugly ass away joor....I was hoping to see a white gal, mtcheew
Re: Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
just saw hers in bodak yellow. It's not as big or succulent as nicki minaj's own na.

Except you're drooling because of her beauty and classy style

(1) (Reply)

2 nairalanders got engaged yesterday ,praise da lord ( Pics) / How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life / The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.