Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (957 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by ammamat(f): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2008
Am not a virgin but my boyfriend is, also am a school drop out and his a final year, he promise to marry me if only i will stay without having sex with him untill we get married. his just a year older than me
Please am confuse. I don't know what to do. The love is 50/50
I know we have good ladies and gentlemen that I can get some good advice
Re: I Need Advice by KarmaMod(f): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2008
What exactly is the problem?
Re: I Need Advice by jkpretty(f): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

Exactly, i don't get the point,

@ Topic is it that, u can't stay without sex, or u can't date a virgin or u don't want to get married or u can't date someone a yr older than u It just has to be one of these. undecided
Re: I Need Advice by brinebaba(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
1st,ow r u sure ur bf is a virgin??
U r a school droup out{u did nt learn any other kindda wrk}ryte?
So wots d probs?
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

I didn't get
it either
Re: I Need Advice by ammamat(f): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
The problem is that am scare , If he will not change his mind and after graduating if his perent will allowed him get married to me >, Am working and am seriously presing my way back to school.
I dont know if i should quit or i should continue,
Re: I Need Advice by KarmaMod(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Do you have a problem with his parents?
Re: I Need Advice by dorleey(f): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2008
from wat i read above, u're confused. u dont know actually wat ur problem is. for him to tell u no sex, dont u think he cares. take a decision urself. u no where it is pinching u.
Re: I Need Advice by beauteous(f): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2008
All i can say to yhu poster
is pray for d best
bhut xpect d worst.jst incase undecided
Re: I Need Advice by smooooooth: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

insecurity, cos the guy still got a secured privates, while she got am insecured pussy.

hey dear,just relax and allow events to happen naturally, stop being scared and stay away from sex, its not too much to sacrifice for love.
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
ammamat:

The problem is that am scare , If he will not change his mind and after graduating if his perent will allowed him get married to me >, Am working and am seriously presing my way back to school.
I don't know if i should quit or i should continue,
and if I may
ask does he
really love u?
cause if he love u then
he will make his parent understand.
do u have any problem with
his parents?
I mean why would u be scare of
rejection
Re: I Need Advice by omega25red(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
Damn women and their thoughts of sabotaging a good thing. So far he is a virgin almost graduating and having a good family structure and as for you, you are working on getting back to school.
I don't see what the problem is, i guess the only thing i can dig out is the fact that you dont think you can be faithful to him with the whole no sex thing.

Could that be the poblem? a man asks you not to have sex until he marries you and you are about to have a heart attack. Even if his folks have a poblem with him marrying you (which frankly i dont understand how that still goes on today) then you will at least be back in school getting your sh@t together and not getting pregnant or getting a diesease.
Re: I Need Advice by georgee(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2008
ammamat:

I don't know if i should quit or i should continue,

i know what the problem is, she's probably scared the guy myt dump her after graduating due 2 her level of education.
That's y she's gone back 2 school, and the guy's parents wont want their son 2 marry a semi-illeterate.
It's not really a matter of avn SEX or not.
Well ammamat, just hope 4 d best sha
Re: I Need Advice by Busta(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
I will say it again . . .try the Merchandise before u buy am o!!

what if the guy can neva perform?
Re: I Need Advice by Akinagirl(f): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
And how would she try it if the guy is not willing to have sex until he is married? She going to rape him? No, just be patient, maybe he will bend, maybe not.
Re: I Need Advice by olise08(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2008
I think she feels less than his class, cause he quite the opposite of her, but if she is putting her effort into making herself a somebody and he is willing to stand by her side like I guess he has promised, she should not be scared, as for the Virginity part, that's crap, Men who are not virgins marry Women who are so, just the other way around, same thing.
Re: I Need Advice by Pataki: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
Poster,

What exactly is the problem? Are you scared he will not marry you, or you are scared of your future with him because he is a drop out?

I do not simply understand what is the matter undecided
Re: I Need Advice by dreeldee: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
i think she's scared of everything embarassed
Re: I Need Advice by KarmaMod(f): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
Moderators should delete threads where the OP just ask ridiculous questions and never bother to visit their threads again.
Re: I Need Advice by ammamat(f): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
Thanks @ omega25 and others for thier response, . to some peopel !!! please am not scared because am a drop out or because am not a virgin like him NO.
there is no lady that will be in my shoes that will not be confuse.
The age too really matter, though his a year older than me, I look older than him,
Re: I Need Advice by daisy4real: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
I will advice you to go back to school while waiting for the marriage and sex.
Is always difficult for a gradute to marry a school drop out.
I wish you all the best.
Re: I Need Advice by chika98: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
What is wrong with people on this site murdering the English language? Something in the water?
Re: I Need Advice by Orimili(m): 12:41am On Jul 29, 2008
chika98:

What is wrong with people on this site murdering the English language? Something in the water?

I was totally waiting for someone to say that, haha.
Re: I Need Advice by dreeldee: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2008
chika98:

who murdering englis?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice by TOYOSI20(f): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2008
I advise u "press ur way very hard back to school" and remain abstinent and then u see what happens,

At least if u finally become a graduate it'll be Ur gain. . . . . . . . .and would no longer be tagged a school drop out. . . . .
Re: I Need Advice by OgeneDom(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2008
I wld say you have not actually told your your own part of this story. But from what i saw you really need a guy that is interested in sex.
If not you wldnt have been confused with the guy wish and promise. If i wld advice, Pls stick to this guy for i think he is a good type though there are thousnds of them.

Remember to work towards going back to school to avoid lossing this guy at the end as earlier suggested
Re: I Need Advice by segzicres(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2008
@poster it seems to me dat the problem is more about the sex.
Re: I Need Advice by ammamat(f): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
Am not the type that like love making, so sex is no reason, And I think some of those that knows averything can correct my gramertical errors.
Re: I Need Advice by dreeldee: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
ammamat:

Am not the type that like love making, so sex is no reason, And I think some of those that knows averything can correct my gramertical errors.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Point And Kill! / How To Get A Guy To Notice You / I Cant Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.