Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Has Parenthood Changed About You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Has Parenthood Changed About You? (6324 Views)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / 30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood / Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Parenthood Changed About You? by greatgod2012(f): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2014
k2039: Another 6 years and I will have a practical answer to your question.

where are you, are you still on NL, if yes, report yoursef immediately.
Re: What Has Parenthood Changed About You? by k2039: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
greatgod2012:

where are you, are you still on NL, if yes, report yoursef immediately.
It's not six years yet nah.
Re: What Has Parenthood Changed About You? by SpcAgtOko: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2014
k2039:

grin
Re: What Has Parenthood Changed About You? by Africaine(f): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Being a parent has been a blessing in all ramifications. I have always loved kids so it wasn't hard adjusting. The hardest day was the day after I had my 1st, she cried thru the night and wanted my breast in her mouth thru out, after I got thru that night it was pretty straight forward from then on. I have learnt to have selective deafness, when the kids start screaming and running around, as long there is no hurt, omo I just blank.i no fit die. When they scatter EVERYWHERE, and I'm too tired, I make a small space and lie down till I have the strength, I no fit shout.i have become more tolerant and extremely patient, In short I have grown into my own.
Re: What Has Parenthood Changed About You? by greatgod2012(f): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
k2039:

that's not why i'm calling on you, i want to know if you're still on NL, since it's been a while i see your post.
How have you been, long time.
My regards to you and yours, especially your precious mum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Consider The Most Important Ingredient Of A Healthy Marriage? / Please Help My Kids And I To Survive / How My Brother-in Law Attempted To Have His Way With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.