Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Strange Things...when A Lady Ask A Guy Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Things...when A Lady Ask A Guy Out. (602 Views)

Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things...when A Lady Ask A Guy Out. by marvelck: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is it right for a lady to chase and ask a guy out. The desperation among some girls these days to find a suitor or partner is becoming something else. some girls virtually do the 'toasting' and wooing nowadays. they take guys out, pay for their meals, take them out for shopping and keep pressing them for marriage. shoo! e don reach like this. in other parts of the world like America and Europe when a girl is like this (i.e keep following, monitoring or pressing a guy for a relationship), its called stalking. and some do get restraining orders against such people. but over here, you cant do anything about it, when a girl start crying and begging a guy to date her, sleep with her or marry her. some follow guys on facebook, twitter, yahoo messenger, and on bbm. all they want is a guy's love.

Imagine throwing yourself freely at guys in a period like this, when alot of guys are now turning into heartbreakers. Ladies should set their piorities right. know what they want and work on their piorities. Even if getting married is among your piorities, that doesn't mean you have to force any guy to love, date or marry you. please dont cheapen yourself before any guy. You're a woman, and should act like one, for crying out loud! Let guys do the chasing, while you (the lady) do the chopping.
Re: Strange Things...when A Lady Ask A Guy Out. by ozodimgba(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
You are quite on point but it is easier said than done advice to the women folk is to me waste of time. This is because they are alwayz faking and so they end up with the fake guys.
Re: Strange Things...when A Lady Ask A Guy Out. by DigitalSignal(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
@OP:
An intelligent girl/lady can take you out without you even realizing that she is the one doing that. It's all a matter of approach and a mature and intelligent lady can subtly turn her initial wooing into you wooing her in the end! She only needs to create an impression and the rest is left for you to decide if you want her or not! It's when a lady's wooing becomes obviously desperate and subtlety is not applied in the tactics that guys display this despicable attitude towards them. I personally do not object to being wooed by a lady as long as she is mature and subtly does it.
Re: Strange Things...when A Lady Ask A Guy Out. by usermane(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Everyone has the right to like or dislike a move.
Everyone has the right to pursue their noble desire.
Even Guys stalk too,more than girls to be honest.
If getting asked out by a lady conveys her as cheap to u,well that 's not too much of a bitter pill to swallow and i can live with that. But coming here, yelling how much u loathe it and pushing us to marry your opinion is selfish and not in anyway considerate Big man.
Its simple, if u don't like her just turn her down with due respect and sure she would move on to a more deserving guy.
Try viewing the world outside your telescopic lens, it help me to understand life and people better

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / My Gal Friend Slapped Me!!!vengeance Is Mine. / 5 Mistakes Women Make In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.