Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked (27857 Views)

Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by EkoIle1: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Omexonomy: . Look at the number of viewers and no comment do you know why THEY ARE AFFRAID OF INSULT FROM YOU AND YOUR FELLOW GOONS.

Now you are blaming other people for your own inability to articulate your thoughts and discuss intelligently.

Olodo primary 2...
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by kundul: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
If she gave deaf ears 2 d ministers intructions who is her boss, I 1da how her husband copes wit her. Eyaaa its so obvious she doesn't kn how 2 please d powers dt b in d country poor her
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Ogojohn(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
IT IS NOT A SACK BUT RETIREMENT. SHE IS DUE FOR RETIREMENT BY FEBRUARY THIS YEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by badesco(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
ethnic cleansing at play here if not how do we explain a situation whereby an appointed minister sacking a career officer all because she did not carry out an instruction.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Mavor: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Na she dey allow foreigners abuse employment quota for this country. Imagine a Chinese secy in Nigeria. Is it something a Nigerian can't do. Only God can help us. Until we start killing corrupt people in this country, nothing will change.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
Barth Nnaji sacked : They hate us

Soludo in EFCC net : they hate us

Immigration woman sacked : They hate us

Would some people ever get over this victim mentality?

5 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by FlyboyZee: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
She was not sacked. If in doubt, please read the OP again.
She was asked to proceed on her accummulated and pre-terminal leave.
Just in case you don't know, all public officers, civil servants inclusive are to proceed on a terminal leave at the end of their career or appointment. This is a regular civil service procedure. Why are you guys spreading false information, polticising and overheating every action the Government takes. This is not fair o!

PS: Do you know how many public officers have gone for their terminal leaves so far this January?

2 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Nightshift(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile:

You are ignorant regarding this topic. Period.
An Igbo woman is sacked and ethnic bigots clapping their hand here. Shame on peoples whom what matters in Nigeria civil services are ethnic/religious origin. At Murtala, 95% of immigration officials are often Northern or Yorubas. I hate seeing them harassing Igbos often at the Airport. All they do is look for Igbo name on your passport and questioning start. I have had hassles with some on two occasions .

2 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by ichidodo: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu: Barth Nnaji sacked : They hate us

PISSHEAD.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by EkoIle1: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
badesco: ethnic cleansing at play here if not how do we explain a situation whereby an appointed minister sacking a career officer all because she did not carry out an instruction.

Who's the boss? The Minister or the comptroller under the minister?

It's called insubordination. Ethnic cleansing is what people like you make up to mask your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nightshift: An Igbo woman is sacked and ethnic bigots clapping their hand here. Shame on peoples whom what matters in Nigeria civil services are ethnic/religious origin. At Murtala, 95% of immigration officials are often Northern or Yorubas. I hate seeing them harassing Igbo often at the Airport. All they do is look for Igbo name on your passport and questioning start. I have had hassles with some on two occasions .

Conspiracy is the placebo of the intellectually lazy

So her tribe was the reason she was sacked? mumunatu
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by EkoIle1: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nightshift: An Igbo woman is sacked and ethnic bigots clapping their hand here. Shame on peoples whom what matters in Nigeria civil services are ethnic/religious origin. At Murtala, 95% of immigration officials are often Northern or Yorubas. I hate seeing them harassing Igbos often at the Airport. All they do is look for Igbo name on your passport and questioning start. I have had hassles with some on two occasions .

Please stop, this show of stupidity and tribal rubbish is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Nightshift(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu: Barth Nnaji sacked : They hate us

If you believe that ethnic prejudice does not influence political appointments in Nigeria , then you must be living in the Arctic !
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by ichidodo: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nightshift: An Igbo woman is sacked and ethnic bigots clapping their hand here. Shame on peoples whom what matters in Nigeria civil services are ethnic/religious origin. At Murtala, 95% of immigration officials are often Northern or Yorubas. I hate seeing them harassing Igbos often at the Airport. All they do is look for Igbo name on your passport and questioning start. I have had hassles with some on two occasions .
Dont mind those people, envy wil not kil dem like it did awo-ole, i have also been harrassed by those yeriba maggots. Felt like stranglin one nosy iidiots.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by teskyg: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
What of Dikko of customs with forge cerfiticates and sanusi Lamido and Sanusi Lamido with Massive recruitment fraud hanging on the necks.North sure know how to fight dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by slimfit1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
visionbiafra: I hate Jonathan 4 dis. Jonathan hates d Igbos. Eventhought we voted massively 4 him he's been treating us unfairly nd hugging diz bea.sts in d north dat didn't even cast a tissue paper 4 him in d ballot box. D Igbos will b mad 2 vote 4 him in 2015

Quiet pls let wait an see the real reason before attacking pls
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Nightshift(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Conspiracy is the placebo of the intellectually lazy

So her tribe was the reason she was sacked? mumunatu
Totally not, but as an undeniable factor influencing the decision .
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Nuzo1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
She might have fallen out with the powers that be. However, it should be noted that its against the law to retain a public servant who is over 60 years.

I might have read the report wrongly, but I didn't see where it was stated that she was sacked.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
donchris369: Goodluck, Goodluck, Goodluck.... Patience your wife is not ok for you abi. Everyone is shouting for you to sack deziani and arunma otteh because they are corrupt, you have been defiant to heed to the cries of majority nigerians because you are hammering them. Now you are begging this woman too to taste her womanliness but she refused, what you will use to pay her is sack. Take it easy goodluck, stop looking at married women, there are so many young girls out there... My 2cents to you Gej

You are the biggest e diot on planet earth..
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nightshift: She probably recruited qualified people against the hellish quota system the ethnic/religious bigots often prefer . Or was there more to the allegations from Mallam Moro?
and almost all the qualified people came from her geographical zone abi?abeg waka pass jor

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by IYANGBALI: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile:

Please stop, this show of stupidity and tribal rubbish is nauseating.
abeg tell the hediot

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by 9ja4eva: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
teskyg: What of Dikko of customs with forge cerfiticates and sanusi Lamido and Sanusi Lamido with Massive recruitment fraud hanging on the necks.North sure know how to fight dirty.

My point exactly. Although Uzoma was reckless and very dubious, i believe it is time Dikko leaves too. I can't imagine how he is still in service when there is talk of his forgery like you mentioned, and his financing of Boko Haram.
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
eldoradoxx: But this is not a sack!!! She retired from serice at attaining 60yrs according to the excerpts frm the letter.

The first intelligent response from someone that read the article. Nairaland is now accessible to any egghead so no surprise
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ogojohn: IT IS NOT A SACK BUT RETIREMENT. SHE IS DUE FOR RETIREMENT BY FEBRUARY THIS YEAR.
pls tell them o
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Nightshift(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: and almost all the qualified people came from her geographical zone abi?abeg waka pass jor
So she was trying to balance things there by employing more Igbos ? You are now telling us why she got sacked .
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by donchris369: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Bro, you know nothing about naija politics, so just go back to bed and sleep. Ok, your laptop 28! I see.. No wonder.
acidosis™:

You are the biggest e diot on planet earth..
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Long live the republic of SS and SE! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Biafran bi't'ch finally got served.lmao

3 Likes

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by DaLover(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flyboy Zee: She was not sacked. If in doubt, please read the OP again.
She was asked to proceed on her accummulated and pre-terminal leave.
Just in case you don't know, all public officers, civil servants inclusive are to proceed on a terminal leave at the end of their career or appointment. This is a regular civil service procedure. Why are you guys spreading false information, polticising and overheating every action the Government takes. This is not fair o!

PS: Do you know how many public officers have gone for their terminal leaves so far this January?

This was actually my understanding when I read the post, but to my surprise the title and the responders must have understood differently or had some mischief up their sleeves...
This yoruba-igbo war sha...it really dulls peoples reasoning abilities

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by ismhab(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Let us praise the lord.......
Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by ichidodo: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
9ja4eva:

My point exactly. Although Uzoma was reckless and very dubious, i believe it is time Dikko leaves too. I can't imagine how he is still in service when there is talk of his forgery like you mentioned, and his financing of Boko Haram.
northerners and yorubas in the civil service are guilty of sharp malpractices, some of them forge their age so as to prolong their stay in the civil service. we, igbos, just want a little bit of the action, is that too much?

1 Like

Re: Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked by EkoIle1: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
DaLover:

This was actually my understanding when I read the post, but to my surprise the title and the responders must have understood differently or had some mischief up their sleeves...
This yoruba-igbo war sha...it really dulls peoples reasoning abilities

She was fired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.