Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,256 members, 7,957,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Be Careful Of Made In China Foods - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Be Careful Of Made In China Foods (11188 Views)

Be Careful What You Eat - These Are Canned As Sadines / Rat Meat Passed-off As Lamb In China / Be Careful Of What You Put In Your Mouth ~food-wise~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by Kaxmytex(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
[size=28pt]if it starts wit 419,no doubt about it...it'z made in 9ja[/size]
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by Treasjul(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thanks,this info is very informating.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by ba7man(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Clemzy16: It's funny to know that most "made in china" products were actually made in Nigeria. *I smell inferiority complex*
Its not only their foods...almost all their products. The only allure is lower prices. Their doors fall apart at the hinges and handles, their cars crumple like cardboard(most can't pass the European crash safety tests), the only "Made in China" product that's ok to buy is from international companies that manufacture in China due to the fact that they maintain their product standards there at lower labour cost.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by BlackBaron: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Chinese nous to make copies of just about anything is well known. Even counterfeit food is not beneath them.

Video below is of 'counterfeit eggs'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGvnsrSqZic
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by Treasjul(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thanks ds is so informating
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by ichommy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: THANK GOD THEM NO DEY IMPORT GARRI
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by yuzedo: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
PrettyCindy: 45 days old broiler? Lord have mercy.
As innnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
Na cancer & raw carcinogens man dey chop be dat! Haba! E better make u chop one boiled egg na! angry
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
They claim china is manipulating their currency,they complained china is taking their jobs,they bitched about their products and now,they are lamenting about their foods yet china is the second largest economy in the world and working towards meeting up with the US.People open your eyes and get real.there is nothing wrong with china nor their technology.

They provide a good environment,under-value currency and government support for anybody to invest in their territory.the US is just bitching that most of her companies are relocating to china because of the enabling environment and thus,the negative campaign against them.A large chunk of US debt is owed to china
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by manny4life(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

They claim china is manipulating their currency,they complained china is taking their jobs,they bitched about their products and now,they are lamenting about their foods yet china is the second largest economy in the world and working towards meeting up with the US.People open your eyes and get real.there is nothing wrong with china nor their technology.

They provide a good environment,under-value currency and government support for anybody to invest in their territory.the US is just bitching that most of her companies are relocating to china because of the enabling environment and thus,the negative campaign against them.A large chunk of US debt is owed to china

SMH...
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
manny4life:

SMH...

Like I give a fuckingdick what you think.you can do better than checking your head.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by manny4life(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Like I give a fuckingdick what you think.you can do better than checking your head.

For real...SMH again
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by abrahym(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
wetin be nafdac work self
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by mu2sa2: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
I am particularly concerned about frozen meat. I wont buy frozen meat in nigeria no matter its country of origin.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by StarFlux: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
I hope this doesn't affect garri, you can't stop living just like that.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by redsun(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Why are nigerians eating oyinbo foods in nigeria?They are all poison and with no check or restrctions in africa they can easily bring in substandard and contaminated foods that are main for the dumps.

Another hiv like epedemic in africa will be processed foods.They are no good,oyinbos eat them because they dont have choice.The ones that have choice,the very rich eats pure organic,of which most are imported from africa.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by sonety2k(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice Info , and whats Nigeria Bar code Number
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by reigningwisdom: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2013
My people, the person who posted that information regarding Made in China was 100% right. See, l won't deceive anyone on the said information, all the poster said in that information was true and nothing but the truth. The Chinese manufacturers never care about the lives of Africans as in most of the things they are producing for African consumers, they just make them and ship to Africa without giving proper attention on the aspectof health concerns which their poor quality products gonna cause to the consumers. I once questioned one Chinese producer l visited in his factory why particular cream l ordered the sample from his factory was with a very low quality and completely fake. Please hear him, "I THINK YOU'RE EXPORTING THEM TO AFRICA? DON'T WORRY, THEY'LL BUY THEM BECAUSE, AFRICANS ARE POOR AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. SO, THEY WON'T CARE". But, l told him no, l was exporting it to the United States of America. Listen to his response, OH, I'M SORRY, PLEASE COME TOMORROW AND LET'S GIVE YOU ANOTHER SAMPLE THAT'S GOOD FOR THE U.S MARKET. In China, once your skin color is dark, they'll be automaticaly calliing you 'Fizhou ren' which literally mean, African person. And, with this your new name, you'll suffer all kinds of inhuman treatment and no respect will be offered to you.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by Tee13(f): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2013
Yes, there is nothing like our locally made foods.
I wish our people will start branding their goods with their names and Made in Nigeria inscription. The fact remains that even other products apart from food, most of our locally made products are very good and better then most imported ones.

Another thing is that we Nigerian, we like Oyibo things too much,
when we see 'made in Nigeria' we may not even try it out, but just conclude
its not ok. May God help us to appreciate ourselves.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by qualified(f): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yomieluv: More reason I don't like chinko products,but their cheap price is always tempting.

Imagine 4 sims card phone sold at 3500naira.

lol. Buy their phones and other things but stay away from their foods!
@op, tnx
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by dejijohns(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
reigningwisdom: My people, the person who posted that information regarding Made in China was 100% right. See, l won't deceive anyone on the said information, all the poster said in that information was true and nothing but the truth. The Chinese manufacturers never care about the lives of Africans as in most of the things they are producing for African consumers, they just make them and ship to Africa without giving proper attention on the aspectof health concerns which their poor quality products gonna cause to the consumers. I once questioned one Chinese producer l visited in his factory why particular cream l ordered the sample from his factory was with a very low quality and completely fake. Please hear him, "I THINK YOU'RE EXPORTING THEM TO AFRICA? DON'T WORRY, THEY'LL BUY THEM BECAUSE, AFRICANS ARE POOR AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. SO, THEY WON'T CARE". But, l told him no, l was exporting it to the United States of America. Listen to his response, OH, I'M SORRY, PLEASE COME TOMORROW AND LET'S GIVE YOU ANOTHER SAMPLE THAT'S GOOD FOR THE U.S MARKET. In China, once your skin color is dark, they'll be automaticaly calliing you 'Fizhou ren' which literally mean, African person. And, with this your new name, you'll suffer all kinds of inhuman treatment and no respect will be offered to you.
I pray bluetooth reads dix...
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by xxyz17(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
cheesycheesy cheesy
Yomieluv: More reason I don't like chinko products,but their cheap price is always tempting.

Imagine 4 sims card phone sold at 3500naira.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by occam(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

There's a lot wrong with Chinese products especially food. SARS outbreak in 2003 should be reminder for people importing food from China.
Re: Be Careful Of Made In China Foods by naijainfogalery: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
for Nigerians looking for Nigerian foods in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Wara (soybean Cake) / Sachet Alcohol Ban: Manufacturers Fear 5.5 Million Job Loss / How To Make Delicious Mild Chocolate Cupcakes (in pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.