Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Should She Do With This Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do With This Man? (1228 Views)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do With This Man? by mizzochocinco: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
My friend has been datin a nigerian man in Canada for 2yrs. At first he enjoyed her cooking, but now he demands Nigerian dishes and she is from Malawi. He cannot afford a cook to cook his favourite meals. Dere is no Nigerian restaurant around their area, she loves him but she is tired of him acting like a pregnant woman. I once advised him to ask his moda to come and cook for him if he cannot afford a cook or simply go back to Nigeria but he threatened to kill me. What is to be done with such a man?
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
he sabi chop Malawi punny but dey fin Nigerian food. umu ndi álá
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by SAFO(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
That's the problem with women nowadays. Who are you to advise him?

Or, maybe you're phucking him too abi?
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by DeBlunt: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2013
Youtube....
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2013
LMFAO I think he shud have his mother cook for him grin he can't afford a chef but he wants to bark nonsense angry or maybe he should cook for himself, they aren't married are they
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by seunfly: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2013
That guy can't be serious, why is he asking for Nigerian food now? Well he should go and teach her by himself instead of complaining.
My malawian inlaw too has to go and learn how to cook Nigerian dishes, it's ridiculous that she has be with a Nigerian guy for 2years with out knowing how to cook Nigerian food. Haaba did she learn anything from the guy @all, cos food is major thing u can't play with for Nigerian men especialy local dish.
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
My friend has been datin a nigerian man in Canada for 2yrs. At first he enjoyed her cooking, but now he demands Nigerian dishes and she is from Malawi. He cannot afford a cook to cook his favourite meals. Dere is no Nigerian restaurant around their area, she loves him but she is tired of him acting like a pregnant woman. I once advised him to ask his moda to come and cook for him if he cannot afford a cook or simply go back to Nigeria but he threatened to kill me. What is to be done with such a man?

Hmm, Canada, no Nigerian restaurant...this wouldn't be calgary AB would it?
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by tpia5: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2013
LHM
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by Exponental(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2013
Ur friend...threat to kill?
Mind ur business.....wen she makes up her mind, she will know what 2 sacrifice.
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by DukeNija(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

@Op what is your Business?!
Asking your friends Man to go back to Nigeria or get his Mother?
Are you Ma.d?
Are you jobless?
Rubbish Non.sense!
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
...she loves him but she is tired of him acting like a pregnant woman.

Now that's some funny shít! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by mizzochocinco: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Duke_Nija:

@Op what is your Business?!
Asking your friends Man to go back to Nigeria or get his Mother?
Are you Ma.d?
Are you jobless?
Rubbish Non.sense!
my friend didnt move to Canada to become an unpaid chef angry his moda should know how to cook wat he wants. If he can't afford sending his moda over maybe he should go home to eat all he wants. Rubbish why does he wan to live a life he cannot afford?
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
joeydozzy: he sabi chop Malawi punny but dey fin Nigerian food. umu ndi álá

I wonder o
Re: What Should She Do With This Man? by tpiar: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
SAFO:
That's the problem with women nowadays. Who are you to advise him?

Or, maybe you're phucking him too abi?

maybe.

(1) (Reply)

Who Rules Thé Home? / He Dumped Me……. Thank god / Ten Ways To Win A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.