Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Message For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message For The Ladies (3203 Views)

A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User / A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! / A Special Message For Unmarried Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2013
Any Engagement Ring Wey Don Stay Pass 2Years For Ya hand Don turn to Key Holder Oo!

Make Amends In time -- This Is 2013 angry angry
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]It depends on the couple. Some people remain engaged after two years for reasons or obstacles best known to them. Worry less on the time it takes to get married and focus more on overcoming hurdles to get to the altar if, after two years, it's what you and your partner desire. wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: Message For The Ladies by beylinko(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2013
El Guapo: Any Engagement Ring Wey Don Stay Pass 2Years For Ya hand Don turn to Key Holder Oo!

so?? Sud they throw it away then.
Re: Message For The Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It depends on the couple. Some people remain engaged after two years for reasons or obstacles best known to them. Worry less on the time it takes to get married and focus more on overcoming hurdles to get to the altar if, after two years, it's what you and your partner desire. wink[/size]
Exactly!
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It depends on the couple. Some people remain engaged after two years for reasons or obstacles best known to them. Worry less on the time it takes to get married and focus more on overcoming hurdles to get to the altar if, after two years, it's what you and your partner desire. wink[/size]

Point Though -- But For some Kinda Men, Dear you're Putting On a Keyholder angry
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2013
El Guapo: Any Engagement Ring Wey Don Stay Pass 2Years For Ya hand Don turn to Key Holder Oo!

kinda true o grin
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2013
~vicky~:

kinda true o grin

Thank Lawd! We have a Witness Here angry
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2013
El Guapo:

Thank Lawd! We have a Witness Here angry

grin grin grin
are you speaking from xperience?
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2013
~vicky~:

grin grin grin
are you speaking from xperience?

I hate Rings na -- On my Wedding Day it would be a Necklace for Her and I cheesy
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2013
^^^
Good luck
Re: Message For The Ladies by Mynd44: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2013
El Guapo:

Point Though -- But For some Kinda Men, Dear you're Putting On a Keyholder angry
With some men too, an engagement ring of 5 minutes is a key holder.

Don't get it twisted.
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2013

I totally disagree with your perspective.
There are processes before engagement. Before a guy gives an engagement ring to a lady, it should be very close to when he is ready to marry the lady(and of which she must have accepted his proposal). Wearing an engagement ring for that long should not be tolerated. If there are hurdles, then the guy should let the relationship continue as strictly a relationship without an engagement ring.
Many people have committed a lot of atrocities all in the name of engagement ring and many guys get too relaxed and could instantly turn to something else especially after giving a lady an engagement ring after all they have tied her down.That wearing engagement ring has worked for some, does not mean it should be encouraged. Human beings can change at anytime and should never ever be underestimated.

I sincerely believe that a guy should balance his life a little first before attempting to give an engagement ring, so that you wont keep the lady for centuries before marriage.And then if you are not ready to get married don't promise any lady anything.

5 Likes

Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Life doesn't always go as one has planned.[/size]
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Truth is i don't like wearing rings. In fact,i hate wearing rings...i don't know if my idiosyncrasy towards that would change before i get married. I pray my future wife understands.
Re: Message For The Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
^ na wa o!
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^ na wa o!
na serious na wa o...dunno what to do to start liking rings.
Re: Message For The Ladies by jaybee3(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Ladies by chamotex(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
I've never worn a ring in my life.
Re: Message For The Ladies by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: Truth is i don't like wearing rings. In fact,i hate wearing rings...i don't know if my idiosyncrasy towards that would change before i get married. I pray my future wife understands.
I see trouble
Re: Message For The Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
chamotex: I've never worn a ring in my life.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Message For The Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: na serious na wa o...dunno what to do to start liking rings.
u had better start liking dat ish o! would u have a problem if ur future wife refuses to wear her wedding ring?
Re: Message For The Ladies by timpaker(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: Truth is i don't like wearing rings. In fact,i hate wearing rings...i don't know if my idiosyncrasy towards that would change before i get married. I pray my future wife understands.

#Speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#WTF!
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
I see trouble
I see the trouble being taken care of.
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u had better start liking dat ish o! would u have a problem if ur future wife refuses to wear her wedding ring?
We could wear it on the wedding day to fulfill righteousness...whatever she does with it afterwards can not be my burden. I just don't like wearing them.dunno why...
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
chamotex: I've never worn a ring in my life.

Why am I finding it hard to believe ChamO? cheesy

HeY JayBee - Warrido?
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2013

Hmm, you ain't the only one oo!
I so hate rings!
Re: Message For The Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
AmBeautiful:

I so hate rings!
binger: We could wear it on the wedding day to fulfill righteousness...whatever she does with it afterwards can not be my burden. I just don't like wearing them.dunno why...
perfect match! exchange details pls... smiley cheesy
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
perfect match! exchange details pls... smiley cheesy

Have you taken your drugs?
undecided
If you have please take an extra two tablets, don't worry of an over-dose!
grin
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
AmBeautiful:

I so hate rings!
Seriously? That's cool...tell me dear,how exactly does it make u feel?
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: Seriously? That's cool...tell me dear,how exactly does it make u feel?

I feel like spanking idowu, and very hard at that!
angry
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
AmBeautiful:

I feel like spanking idowu, and very hard at that!
angry
Leave Idowu nah,she was only catching her fun as usual...
Re: Message For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: Leave Idowu nah,she was only catching her fun as usual...

nope i would still spank her sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Killed My America Dreams. / My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend / Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.