Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User (4861 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by Strahovski1(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Attention: Seun

To whom it may concern,

I would like to use this medium to report the happenings on this forum section to the management of nairaland.com. 1stly, the mods here are not doing a good job! That's one.

Also, people here especially do not respect the opinions of others and right to free speech. A person creates a thread, saying something he or she wish to say. Because what the person is saying is not in good terms with yo does not give right to insult the person, his family or anything about him directly or indirectly.

Today, a woman posted a thread about her view concerning marriage and finance, you look through that thread you see people insulting this woman instead of expressing their own reasonable opinion as to why they disagree. Instead they were busy referencing her father and mother insulting her race calling her names. Seun this has to stop on this forum! If you are against a person comment differ it by sharing ur view not insulting or being rude to the person.

Yesterday, a possible guy(no gender on profile) posted a thread with with a picture expressing his support and love for white women. I SUPPORTED the op on that thread for my own personal reason and instead everyone leave the op and majority start to insult me! Call me rapist. Some call me bantu and paki. Why? Because I support the op view? When I retaliate in my own way they will call me racist that I am rude to Nigeria on Nigeria forum. The op himself or herself on that thread was also rudely addressed like no man's business.

Nara land should not be a place for animals to dwell. The mods ignore all this! The other day, I said +1 on a thread that is pro-feminist all the guys started calling me names. For what reason?

Seun please address this issue. There should be a legislation on addressing users and rights to opinion.

To rest of Nairaland, respect the views of others without insulting their family or themselves or their race or religion.

Good morning.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by munchi(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2016
summarise pls
Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by Vinshu(f): 1:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Yes Seun needs to check this.
Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by LuveU2(f): 1:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Ive done nothing to deserve ban. I only made a suggestion for the peace of this forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by chiefolododo(m): 1:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Why believeth thou me not ?
lekjons:
Then you have to erase one "do" from your monikaangry
Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by Fairgodwin(m): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by lekjons(m): 1:26am On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:
Why believeth thou me not ?
is that spanish?
Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Ive done nothing to deserve ban. I only made a suggestion for the peace of this forum.

Calling him a nuisance doesn't deserve ban? It's only a suggestion? Telling him to go to India forum(racist statement) isn't deserving of a ban? I laugh.

I'm also reporting the post. Let the mods see it well.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by Topestbilly(m): 1:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Op you just have to overlook things here n don't pay attention to it.

There are many other threads you will read matured comments, good advises and even helping follow Nairalanders financially.

On bashing people, the only thing the management could do is to banned members which is already in place, 20% of the members here sees bashing as a way of having fun and that 20% is a good traffic to NL so we can't have insult-free NL.

Tho some people actually deserves those bashing.

3 Likes

Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by chiefolododo(m): 1:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Ijesha
lekjons:
is that spanish?
Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by sundoj08(m): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2016
If u gon express a knowingly stu.pid opinion and don't wanna get cursed the f.uck out, how bout u shove it up your ass. undecided.

5 Likes

Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by LuveU2(f): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2016
coolsix:

Calling him a nuisance doesn't deserve ban? It's only a suggestion? Telling him to go to India forum(racist statement) isn't deserving of a ban? I laugh.

I'm also reporting the post. Let the mods see it well.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lala
He is a nuisance and thats a fact. He has been one of the chief pioneers of
chaos in this section. Honestly his continuous presence here will continue to be a disturbance. If there is anyone that needs taming it should be him and his team (including u).

Seun Mynd44. Please go through strahovski's profile and see how insultive he can be. I rest my case.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by tosyne2much(m): 1:38am On Mar 21, 2016
This is so true
Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2016
He posted that pic an expressed his love while dogging Nigerian women.
He instagates e-wars

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
He is a nuisance and thats a fact. He has been one of the chief pioneers of
chaos in this section. Honestly his continuous presence here will continue to be a disturbance. If there is anyone that needs taming it should be him and his team (including u).

Seun Mynd44. Please go through strahovski's profile and see how insultive he can be. I rest my case.

I have gone through his post and he hasn't said any thing that is wrong or offensive unless he is retaliating to a rude comment made at him.

Besides what do you mean by "his team"? Including me? " check my profile I'm a business section guy i come in here once in a while. So I'm confused
Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
Attention: Seun

Yesterday, a possible guy(no gender on profile) posted a thread with with a picture expressing his support and love for white women. I SUPPORTED the op on that thread for my own personal reason and instead everyone leave the op and majority start to insult me! Call me rapist. Some call me bantu and paki. Why? Because I support the op view? When I retaliate in my own way they will call me racist that I am rude to Nigeria on Nigeria forum. The op himself or herself on that thread was also rudely addressed like no man's business.

Nara land should not be a place for animals to dwell. The mods ignore all this! The other day, I said +1 on a thread that is pro-feminist all the guys started calling me na

To rest of Nairaland, respect the views of others without insulting their family or themselves or their race or religion.

Good morning.
You mean like you an Greene respect Nigerian women
Their race an opinions?
You mean the way ya'll don't say a ugly word against them
Insinuating the are bleached up an less than white races of women?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User by lekjons(m): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2016
chiefolododo:
They speak am oo
have we derail this thread enough or we continue? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

See What They Did To A Respectable-looking Lady Who Stole Cash In A Banking Hall / 7 Things That Would Happen When You Stop Having Sex / Men & Women Who Treat them Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.