Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding (1428 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by pepperless: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
pls i need suggestions
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by Exponental(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
One man's food is another man's poison.
Talk 2 a beautician about d colors u like.....colour combination error may be a disaster.
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Lemon green and Fisher pink
Coffee Brown and Yellow
Purple and lilac/purple,lilac& cream
Royal blue and Pink
Leaf Green and Yellow
Baby(sky)blue and Baby pink
Bab(sky)Blue and Orange
Coffee brown and Orange
Cream and Wine
Peach and Gold
Peach and Lemon Green
Baby Pink, Sky blue and Fisher pink

The list is endless. Choosing colours is not all that matters (esp. When decor is concerned).You also should know how best to combine colours,to get a good design.
Also don't use two dark colours together, for example:Army Green and Fisher Pink,Royal BLue and wine.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by Flashaldrin(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
Any combination of Blue. Sexy colour.
{i no be chelsea fan o}
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Red and Black...
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by pepperless: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2013
tnls a lot dear. Was actually thinkin of yellow and chocolate brown buh i got confused @ a point cuz i av not attended a party dt it was beng used and d4 dint no ow d decor wld look like
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by freecocoa(f): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2013
binger: Red and Black...
Na cult people dey do the wedding? Shioor.

OP Green and white is cool o, abi you no be patriotic citizen?
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: Na cult people dey do the wedding? Shioor.

Lmao! F00lish gal!

@op

Na illuminous green and yellow sure pass mehn... Trust me, ur wedding go stand out. grin
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: Na cult people dey do the wedding? Shioor.

Hahaha! grin
your option aint better off na. Ochi atogbula m grin
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Try using different shades of red,they really look good together and u ll love it.
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by mideeniafe(f): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Try Red and White. It's beautiful......
Re: Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
pepperless: tnls a lot dear. Was actually thinkin of yellow and chocolate coffee brown buh i got confused @ a point cuz i av not attended a party dt it was beng used and d4 dint no ow d decor wld look like

beautiful colour (if used rightly).

(1) (Reply)

Marriage. / Who Is Your Ideal Partner? / Broken : Women Will Start Payingmen Handsomely 2 Suck Their Breasts.why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.