Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager (16462 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach / Jürgen Klinsmann To Step In As Bayern Munich Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Aifey(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pep is no coach. He's workin wit finished products, messi, xavi, ini etc even my 2yr old son can coach bacca n win every tin. Let's watch d litmus text 4pep.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Oahray: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
dayokanu:

How many times did he beat Mourinho in Spain
*counting*
(5mins later)
mehn I lost count sad
Pep flog Mourinho tire for spain.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by millhouse: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
He is a coward
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Oahray: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Aifey: Pep is no coach. He's workin wit finished products, messi, xavi, ini etc even my 2yr old son can coach bacca n win every tin. Let's watch d litmus text 4pep.
lol. How many of Barca's current first team players were in the first team before Pep?
Na who no sabi ball dey run mouth pass. Pep revolutionalized Barca. Pep gave Messi the chance to become the soccer wizard he now is.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Aifey: Pep is no coach. He's workin wit finished products, messi, xavi, ini etc even my 2yr old son can coach bacca n win every tin. Let's watch d litmus text 4pep.

When Pep got to barca he sold Ronaldinho, Got rid of Etoo and Deco
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Travelexpat: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Samchelsea: don't mind him, he claimed to be the best coach yet he runs away from the big challenge of the EPL
even ferguson wont acept chelsea job.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
The guy should have gone to Epl na if he is not afraid of challenge. Anyone who says Epl is not the best or most challenging then tell me how many clubs in Spain that can beat Barcelona or Madrid. He just can't cope with Epl because if he was looking for stability, Arsenal is very stable and they even play the same pattern with Barca
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by cheleku(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
dayokanu: Pep has moved to the best club in Europe.

The club that plays a similar style to Barcelona.

Bayern munich is the second club in Europe after barcelona that dominates possesion

Bayern is the second club among top clubs with the highest number of home grown Talent

Bayern is one of the most financially stable clubs in Europe

Bayern doesnt have a sugardaddy or Oil shiek who can hire and fire as they choose

Pep choose progress, he chose stability he chose quality football

PEP CHOSE BAYERN MUNICH

Bayern Uber Allezz

He chose this, he chose that ...........But one thing becomes apperent; Pep is a coward. He decided against Chelsea and Man city that were willing to do anything for his services simply becouse he was afraid of the challenges those clubs might pose. Of course we all know what happens to non performing managers at Chelsea. Look at what Mou did in 2010. He left a perfect inter team which he built himself and opted to take the Madrid job (a poisoned chalice if I may say) that pitched him against the almighty Barcelona, and after two seasons was able to win the la liga, a seemingly impossible feat hirtherto.
Again, Pep's antecedents show he's a coward; he hastily took a sabbatical leave after losing the la liga to madrid in 2012. Secondly, if you are privy to what went on during the brief period Zlatan stayed at barca you'd agree he (pep) is a coward. Infact, zlatan called him a coward severally.
And now the coward has gone to an 'all ready made club' where he would'nt have much of a test to pass.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ejimalex: The guy should have gone to Epl na if he is not afraid of challenge. Anyone who says Epl is not the best or most challenging then tell me how many clubs in Spain that can beat Barcelona or Madrid. He just can't cope with Epl because if he was looking for stability, Arsenal is very stable and they even play the same pattern with Barca

Rubbish

Arsenal and Man Utd have lifetime coaches.

No sane coach would want to work under Roman

Are you saying he should have gone to Sunderland or Southampton?
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
cheleku:

He chose this, he chose that ...........But one thing becomes apperent; Pep is a coward. He decided against Chelsea and Man city that were willing to do anything for his services simply becouse he was afraid of the challenges those clubs might pose. Of course we all know what happens to non performing managers at Chelsea. Look at what Mou did in 2010. He left a perfect inter team which he built himself and opted to take the Madrid job (a poisoned chalice if I may say) that pitched him against the almighty Barcelona, and after two seasons was able to win the la liga, a seemingly impossible feat hirtherto.
Again, Pep's antecedents show he's a coward; he hastily took a sabbatical leave after losing the la liga to madrid in 2012. Secondly, if you are privy to what went on during the brief period Zlatan stayed at barca you'd agree he (pep) is a coward. Infact, zlatan called him a coward severally.
And now the coward has gone to an 'all ready made club' where he would'nt have much of a test to pass.

Its obvious you know nothing about European football

No coach would want to work under Abramovich where you wont be given a free hand

How did Mourinho build the Inter team?
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Nightshift(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Has he got his 'Leder Hosen' on ? Anyway , willkommen nach München !!
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Oahray: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ejimalex: The guy should have gone to Epl na if he is not afraid of challenge. Anyone who says Epl is not the best or most challenging then tell me how many clubs in Spain that can beat Barcelona or Madrid. He just can't cope with Epl because if he was looking for stability, Arsenal is very stable and they even play the same pattern with Barca
(1) He is going to a league having as a main rival Dortmund which beat champions of Spain and England to top their group and you are talking about fear of challenge. I hope say you well sha. EPL is just a league with mediocre teams, their being competitive has nothing to do with quality, its cos their best teams are not exactly exceptional. The UCL of recent confirms this.

(2) About your question, ask yourself, how many EPL teams can beat Barca or Madrid?

(3) How can Guardiola go to Arsenal when Wenger isnt leaving? Abi dem go share the coaching job? Think twice before you comment.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Krayola(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dayokanu why u like to dey debate people wey no get sense? grin grin

Congrats to Bayern and Pep. Wish him all the best. Hope to meet him in the CL so we can let him no say na we born an and na we go destroy am wink
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by dady12: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
jaymichael: THAT IS THE PLAN. AFTER THREE YEARS, HE TAKES OVER FROM FERGUSON.
i well said,that is the plan on ground,just 3 yr contract,i know SAF will be retering by then
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by jmoore(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
All these EPL fans who know little about european football should stop making noise, Pep made a good choice.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by dady12: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
but why is it that pep like alreadymade? ok i knw he is coming to man u in 2016,cos tht is their arrangment wth SAF
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
Whoever says Pep like already made club started watching football 3 years ago. I knw some folks lyk Mourinho but let's not get blinded by facts, they met 14 times Pep lost 3, drew 3 and won 8. He went to the club he should. Ferguson and wenger wanna die in their club and Chelsea, even Mourinho won't take d job, the owner seems full of shitz, Maccini aint on pressure. I think Mourinho is over-rated just like Mikel!
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by cheleku(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Its obvious you know nothing about European football

No coach would want to work under Abramovich where you wont be given a free hand

How did Mourinho build the Inter team?

And you think you know about european football?
No coach would want to work under Abramovich? You must be kidding. You'd rather say no pussyfooting coach would want to work with him. Moreover, Mancity, PSG, Milan all wanted his signature. Why didnt he go to any of these clubs? Answer that.
Mou did build that inter team. He brought in Wesley, Eto and Milito to mention a few, and we know how influential these signings proved.
Yet, he left everthing for a bigger challenge; the hallmark of a genious. Lets see how Bayern fare in the champions league nxt season.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
cheleku:

And you think you know about european football?
No coach would want to work under Abramovich? You must be kidding. You'd rather say no pussyfooting coach would want to work with him. Moreover, Mancity, PSG, Milan all wanted his signature. Why didnt he go to any of these clubs? Answer that.
Mou did build that inter team. He brought in Wesley, Eto and Milito to mention a few, and we know how influential these signings proved.
Yet, he left everthing for a bigger challenge; the hallmark of a genious. Lets see how Bayern fare in the champions league nxt season.

No sane coach wants to work under Abramovich! For winning the CL, something a number of coaches had been fired for not winning at Chelsea, Di Matteo deserved at least one full season! and what did loving, caring Roman do? Fire the man trying to transition his team from bus parkers to flair players.

The EPL is one unstable situation to work in better only than the Serie A. Arsenal? I laugh in Swahili. arsenal that consistently sells its best players? I'm a Serie A fan, but I know that at the moment, the Bundesliga provides a sterner challenge at the moment. Ever watched Monchengladbach play? C'mon, because you guys never watch other leagues and won't open your minds to watching other leagues (naija mentality) you'll never get to see just how good other leagues are.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Skaylex(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
thompson23: This is the effect of tension..... Pep was simply afraid to face challenges in chelsea. This confirm that our man mourinho is simply the best.because mourinho only go for the tough Jobs.....
.now i knw dat u knw nufin bou futbol..y wuld u say mourinho is simply d best??dumbass..d top4 teams in d epl hv issues concernin dir managerial positions nd i knw u cant xpect im 2 jump jez lyk dat in2 any of doz top4 clubs..buh munich hs d same kinda pattern barca replicates..PEP KUDOS 2YA.!E NO EASY TO COACH D BEST CLUB IN DA WORLD..GBAM!
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by vislabraye(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
wesley80: I see this as a loss to football. Bayern ke? I know in reality the German league is pretty good but who dey watch am? Pep wouldav been better in the Prem league IMO

Who dey watch German league ke ? Na wa for you O.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Skaylex(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
cheleku:

nd wu told u dat chelsea,man u,man city,arsenal ar nt already made klub??kip hating lyk goat wey c fowl dy chop corn!!u'r tu hypocritic in al wat u wrot up dir#poko
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by vislabraye(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
iv4fb: Whoever says Pep like already made club started watching football 3 years ago. I knw some folks lyk Mourinho but let's not get blinded by facts, they met 14 times Pep lost 3, drew 3 and won 8. He went to the club he should. Ferguson and wenger wanna die in their club and Chelsea, even Mourinho won't take d job, the owner seems full of shitz, Maccini aint on pressure. I think Mourinho is over-rated just like Mikel!

Y do people like to compare Month with Pep? I don't think Month is better than Pep anyway.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by vislabraye(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2013

Na you finish the products ? Where were they before Pep joined the party?
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by mbulela: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dayokanu will not allow us rest again.
We don enter one chance.
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by holidaydrew(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
i see nothing wrong in handling bayern..if you think you are the best coach, just show us in league de champione...not all this holabalu..great move cuzzz
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Ykwtd: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Samchelsea: was it only Chelsea were interested in his services in England?
no dey blow my head hear jare
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by Andyblaze: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
Metallurgist: Mia san mia(we are who we are) Bayern i hail thee, the best club in term of financial stability, management and general well being, second only to barcelona on squad dept and tactical play, huge home grown talent, fantastic football philosopy, and playing in most watch league(in term of filling stadiums) in europe what more those a building coach like pep wants more than that,
AND CHELSEA STILL Zap UNA TOTO
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by michealade(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Na 4 me to posho munich comot 4 champe.....up gunaz
Re: Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Manager by heisenberg33: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2013
wesley80: I see this as a loss to football. Bayern ke? I know in reality the German league is pretty good but who dey watch am? Pep wouldav been better in the Prem league IMO

It is wrong of you to say who they watch am, a lot of people watch the German league including me.......It is not everyone who enjoys watching a league where players are more hyped than their capabilities.....How many teams from England are in the 2nd around of the champions league now as compared to the German teams??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 6th February 2021 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (4 - 1) On 24th February 2024 / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.