Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Spirit Of Unforgiveness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spirit Of Unforgiveness (650 Views)

How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? / Overcoming The Spirit Of Adultery / What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Low? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Unforgiveness by IfeLuvely: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2013
To all the married chritians in the house, how do you deal with the spirit of unforgiveness
Re: Spirit Of Unforgiveness by greatgod2012(f): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2013
My sister, your temperament is most likely melancholy.........if yes...that is one of their weaknesses.....its only thru d Holy Spirit that you can change, invite d Holy spirit to help you modify it and He will do it.

From another angle, it is a thing of d mind, if you choose to forgive, you will, just take human beings as human beings, and you wont have any problem with anyone, having remembered that there is no any perfect person in life.....that will help a great deal. No matter how good and lovely our mum, dad, spouse or friend may be, they can never be perfect, so, when anybody offences you, look at it from d imperfect nature of human beings.......and that helps to sooth and suppress your anger towards d offender....making it easier for you to forgive when anybody errs.
May God help you.

P.S check my signature. It speaks volume.....but only for those who is smart enough to get it...........once you are a human being......flesh and blood.......you will always have my forgiveness and i will learn from your mistake and try not to allow you offend me at another time........which requires WISDOM!
Re: Spirit Of Unforgiveness by Gambrosia: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2013
Not perculiar to only 'christians'!

You simply move on!

Never go where you are NOT WANTED!

All you can do is apologize for your wrong-doings.

Life is too short to hang around 'whinos'! kiss

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Can Do For Your Mom / I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (pics+gist) / Understand Your Children's Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.