Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Marriage To An Atheist - The Best Experience Of My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage To An Atheist - The Best Experience Of My Life (669 Views)

Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / Definition Of Marriage To You? / Married To An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage To An Atheist - The Best Experience Of My Life by ooman(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2013
A Religious man testifies to the goodness of being an atheist and being close to atheists - Happy reading - cheesy

The man: Living with an Atheist had been a new experience for me. But it is a refreshing one. Since I recently left my marriage to a devoutly religious woman a whole new world has suddenly appeared. The openness that I now share with this new woman has enlightened me to a human quality that was missing from my long and shallow marriage. That openness is called honesty. We both know and accept the full range of who we really are, and communicate in truth rather than in hypocrisy. At first the exposure to such a raw person was frightening, and I didn't think it would last. But I awake one morning before she did and looked at her unkempt and natural body, it was then that I realized I was living with a genuine human being. That is the moment when I fell fully in love with her.

My Atheist woman was the most selfish person that I ever met. She was motivated out of pure desire and gave of herself only for herself. She reminded me of a pet cat that I used to own, but my woman was infinitely more interesting. When she was reading a book that book became her whole world, I didn't exist until she was finished and ready to eat or make love. It was then that she became even more perfect. Not only was she a great lover but she was also a fantastic cook. I never knew that there were so many ways to prepare a delicious meal, and she knew them all. Her personality and conversation were so stimulating that there was no place else in the world that I would rather be but at her side.

When I first met her she confessed to me that she did not believe in god and that she was an Atheist. I was shocked to hear such a disclosure and was ready to depart, when she said that she needed me desperately. I asked her why, and she replied that she felt that I was a beautiful person and wanted to have a love affair with me. Her honesty turned me on, and lifted my self-esteem. We began to see each other on a steady basis, and before I moved into her place she told me that if I ever became unappealing to her she would ask me to leave. I accepted those conditions. Many months latter I asked her to marry me; she said she would, if marriage is that important to me. We were married in civil ceremony by an Atheist judge, and were wished good luck. This is the story of how I married an Atheist

SOURCE
Re: Marriage To An Atheist - The Best Experience Of My Life by beblessed(f): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Weldone o! So she leaves when u beginning to irritate her abi? Enjoy but dnt come and make noise here when you have issues
Re: Marriage To An Atheist - The Best Experience Of My Life by ooman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
the fact is that she is open minded, which is lacking in the religious. There was a divorce with a religious woman according to the article.

Atheists are the best people to marry. She meant the guy should be cool always

(1) (Reply)

Like Father, Like Son :) / What To Do With Your Kids On Children's Day? / Please I Need Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.