Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany (7284 Views)

PHOTOS: Governor Visits Birnin Kebbi Central Market Gutted By Fire / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Iyaniwura123: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2013
The picture shows Taraba State Governor, DANBABA DANFULANI SUNTAI and his Plateau State counterpart, Air Commodore Jonah Jang (rtd) who paid him a visit. The picture is undated but the venue was said to be a rehabilitation center at Hanover, Germany where the governor is staying for physical and speech therapy. He was involved in a plane crash in October 2012 in Yola, Adamawa State. He was also shown recently on New Year's eve with his wife who had a set of twins.
The eyes are blank to me but worefa, time will tell all. What do you make of this?

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/jang-visits-suntai-in-germany-2/
https://www.facebook.com/iyaniwurablog

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Omexonomy: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2013
That was how you brought the alafin of oyo to be insulted. What is ur headache. Advice for you and ur minions: pray for the governor you have nothing to loose

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Iyaniwura123: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2013
Opinions are free. Keep praying.
Omexonomy: That was how you brought the alafin of oyo to be insulted. What is ur headache. Advice for you and ur minions: pray for the governor you have nothing to loose
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by dabigwalls: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2013
May He recover soonest. The people who appointed him Governor may never have done so if they knew he'd have a crash and be partially incapacitated - but again, we are mere men,freaking mortals, subject to forces beyond us. I wouldn't even want my enemies to be in this state. He does not look well, at all.
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2013
At least we know the man can stand on his feet.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by olawalebabs(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2013
Soonest recovery
blink182: At least we know the man can stand on his feet.
Yeas, but governance is more than that

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by tpia5: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2013
please let this man recover, what's wrong with you people.

@ op

yes, your threads are somehow.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Landcruiser: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Thank God he is recovery. The Lord has healed him already
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by 9icest: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Nothing wrong with a political courtesy visit. For once, Im reading something good about Gang. Nice one.

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by vanessara: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2013
The twins look very cute
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Dee60: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2013
He is looking better, thank God.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by HAH: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2013
This is nothing but propaganda, if he is okay just bring him home to finish his treatment since he is no longer in ICU, unless he is really incapacitated.

To further douse tension they should give us video of him addressing the people of the taraba state.

Wish him well soon

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by 80million1: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2013
*speechless*

all these pictures na format abegi.
Make Mr man issue VIDEO press release,make we see am.

Lest i forget,i think Nairaland has been invaded by moronic low lives. I was shaking my head when i saw insults on the AZADUS thread.
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by seunmsg(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2013
tpia@:
please let this man recover, what's wrong with you people.

@ op

yes, your threads are somehow.
tell the govs family and aides who keep releasing dis photos to the media.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by shiftbutton: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2013
Wish him quick recovery.

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Pk001(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2013
olawalebabs: Soonest recovery
Yeas, but governance is more than that

As far as he is not incapacitated, he can still govern even if he had a on a wheel chair.
Thank God he is recovering fast.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Hadone(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2013
THIS PICTURE POLITICS CANNOT IN ANY WAY CONVINCE US THAT GOV. SUNTAI IS CAPABLE TO RULE. LET HIM COME BACK HOME, WALK ON HIS LEGS, TALK AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEIGN. THEN NO DOUBT HE CAN GET BACK THE KEYS TO HIS OFFICE. BUT THIS PHOTO EVIDENCES ONLY MAKES ME LAUGH IN PLANE ENGINE SOUND...
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Ninilowo(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2013
Air commodor indeed. Na him no teach him friend how to fly wel well abi!
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by bobokelly(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Air-commodore, that can not fly a plane, Sun-tired, or what do you call yourself, wish you soonest recovery......
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by stormm: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pix looks somehow? Seems Suntai is being supported by the other guy. Something is amiss here, the bland look etc. Doesn't seem right
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by FiftyFifty(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
“Muna ji, muna gani, muna kuma saurare.“
-Shata

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Urine: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Landcruiser: Thank God he is recovery. The Lord has healed him already

Oppa gbagaun style grin

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Chongaiman: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
bobokelly: Air-commodore, that can not fly a plane, Sun-tired, or what do you call yourself, wish you soonest recovery......
Ninilowo: Air commodor indeed. Na him no teach him friend how to fly wel well abi!

You are neither being sarcastic nor cynical. You've only succeeded in showcasing such ignorance that. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by hakanai(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
why does it always seem he is being supported and can't stand up straight on his own?The way he stares at the camera? na wah o! don't know but that man seems not completely okay.He may be healing gradually,which is good news but at this time he definitely don't seem okay. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well if he is better.It's important to come back to the country and make a press release live.Also Mr Jang you still get money travel outside when you can't even settle workers.Na wa o!leaders why can't you manage scarce resources.Tomorrow you blame allocation.From buying long convoy of vehicles to planes.For me before any silly governor complain there is no money they should be using two official vehicles.You buy cars to ride maintain them and build government houses always.
Some people are happy with 25K in there account at the end of the month.Imagine how many 25K is in a land cruiser jeep or foreign trip.
Priority! priority!! Priority!!!! Vision vision vision!!!!

get Well Mr Suntai..!
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Just curious, if he has the strength to snap photos, put on track suit or what have you, why hasn't he returned yet?

I sense some Yar'adua-ish scenario.
Just my thought.
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by maggilove(f): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
shiftbutton: Wish him quick recovery.
Recovery indeed, later u will start abusing patience Jonathan, ur own sef dey ur body.
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Photoshop Everywhre!
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by sissiekemmie: 3:00am On Jan 18, 2013
What is wrong with you guys,he survived a plane crash..have some mercy and compassion.remember we are nothing before our creator,and we cant create anything with life.lets rather pray for quick recovery. It's only a healthy man that can rule.
Re: Plateau Governor Visits Suntai In Germany by Wendyslim(f): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2013
Get well soon & go occupy ur seat. Congrats for the twins

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo / Edo PDP Crisis: Why INEC Hands Are Tied As Status Quo Remains / PDP NEC: Dr. Iyorchia Ayu Withdraw Court Case Against His Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.