Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Your Experience With Area Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Your Experience With Area Boys (9184 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Abeg make una pardon that guy na grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Adebaba1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Why don't you take your crazy allah elsewhere SMDH
u r a fool for saying that Is it God u r calling crazy, gosh i wonda wat d function of ur brain is
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Damselnoni(f): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
guys pls u guys should stop dis muslim and christain stuff,even if u like go mosalashi and churchi every hour if ur mind no pure/love ur naighbour u no go enter kingdom.let love our selves and there wil b peace,if u b eriwoya,christain,muslim and others i love u all,and no matter wat tribe u are i wil show u love cuz u are all my sisters and brothers
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Damselnoni(f): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
guys pls u guys should stop dis muslim and christain stuff,even if u like go mosalashi and churchi every hour if ur mind no pure/love ur naighbour u no go enter kingdom.let love our selves and there wil b peace,if u b eriwoya,christain,muslim and others i love u all,and no matter wat tribe u are i wil show u love cuz u are all my sisters and brothers.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Omexonomy: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
grafikii: Why attack him, don't you guys quote bible verses here or don't you type IJN. Why the hate.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by abdulkayus(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
In d north. D issue of area boiz has gone into extinct. Most of dos dat suppose be area boys has find sometin to do wit their tym. Either being, truck pusher, okada man, bus conductor, petrol black market, offloader e.t.c. Dat is one good thing abt stayin in d north, no bagga to come and harrash u in d name of area boys. Dos area boys in d south shld find sometin to do and stop being lazy.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by grafikii: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Guy I owe you
[quote author=Omexonomy][/quote]
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Kgdavid(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
abdulkayus: In d north. D issue of area boiz has gone into extinct. Most of dos dat suppose be area boys has find sometin to do wit their tym. Either being, truck pusher, okada man, bus conductor, petrol black market, offloader e.t.c. Dat is one good thing abt stayin in d north, no bagga to come and harrash u in d name of area boys. Dos area boys in d south shld find sometin to do and stop being lazy.

naaaaaaa most of em became bokos and have died on suicide missions.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by badooo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Damselnoni: guys pls u guys should stop dis muslim and christain stuff,even if u like go mosalashi and churchi every hour if ur mind no pure/love ur naighbour u no go enter kingdom.let love our selves and there wil b peace,if u b eriwoya,christain,muslim and others i love u all,and no matter wat tribe u are i wil show u love cuz u are all my sisters and brothers
Liar
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Ninilowo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
My own was a funny case. The guy approached me near d cantonment second gate at oshodi where they do pack cow horns in those days. He removed my sunglasses and asked me to bail it with 200 naira or I should forget it. I asked him to return my stuff or he would be sorry for daring me. He laughed and called on other two of them. He was amused because of my stature but all the while I was calm. Then he said "LO PE IYA E WA KO WA GBA IGO E FUN E" I went back to the barracks and "arrange". A beg d rest na story cos I dont known what became of 3 of them we grab.........cos I left them after an hour of frog jump when one of them lost consciouness
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by jydux(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
hrmkz: I was already late for work, as I alight from the danfo at oshodi, crossed to middle of express and withing a twinkle of an eye this guy appeared from nowhere and held my trouser shouting " I don catch u, u no climb bridge" but he left me withing seconds and disappeared. I got to the office, settled down for almost hours before noticing that my BB is gone (Bold 5 @ 100k).

A similar thing happend to me around CMS. Thank god i realised my fone was missing after all of about 3seconds. I screamed 'Ole!' so loudly the thug handed d fone back to me, wt an embarassed grin on his face.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Damselnoni(f): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
badooo :

Liar
if u say so boyfrnd,bt i no say na true sha
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Coldfaya(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
abdulkayus: In d north. D issue of area boiz has gone into extinct. Most of dos dat suppose be area boys has find sometin to do wit their tym. Either being, truck pusher, okada man, bus conductor, petrol black market, offloader e.t.c. Dat is one good thing abt stayin in d north, no bagga to come and harrash u in d name of area boys. Dos area boys in d south shld find sometin to do and stop being lazy.

Yea they r no longer area boiz.......they r now boko haram boiz. Hehehe
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by albacete(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Abeg make una pardon that guy na grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
I grew up with a lot of guys who are now area boys; I was just blessed to complete my sec sch and university education. They even call me "ala kowe" meaning graduate. And sometimes I hang out with them cause a bad child too will always have his own day. For me, I usually feel relaxed with them even when I'm in another area or state. They all have the same mentality and they always appreciate humility. So as an advice, just comport yourself, flow with them & they'll loosen up. And believe me most of these guys too have good hearts, it's just a matter of how well you can caress their ego.

I've never really had a bad experience with them except when I had to mediate for a rude mummy's boy forming gangsta for like 4 hard looking, shekpe high and skunk induced area boys. Apparently, the boy no dey look face!!!
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ninilowo: My own was a funny case. The guy approached me near d cantonment second gate at oshodi where they do pack cow horns in those days. He removed my sunglasses and asked me to bail it with 200 naira or I should forget it. I asked him to return my stuff or he would be sorry for daring me. He laughed and called on other two of them. He was amused because of my stature but all the while I was calm. Then he said "LO PE IYA E WA KO WA GBA IGO E FUN E" I went back to the barracks and "arrange". A beg d rest na story cos I dont known what became of 3 of them we grab.........cos I left them after an hour of frog jump when one of them lost consciouness

And they all waited for you to call soldiers?!

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by toygod2: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Hardfact: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by tomakint: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
berem: i remember one day i was coming home late.an area boy accosted me and threatened me with a blunt cutlass demanding for my bag. i just looked at him and laughed. i told him that i have a gun in my bag and if he says any word i will shoot his balls.the eediot just ran away.Me sef i be area mama! dem wan try! tongue
grin grin for your mind that one na big joke, I kinda like ur sense of humour these days cheesy
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Parnassuss: When I was younger my popsi changed one would be tout's mind with a slap and a kick. The rest gathered and tried to start something but old man quietly dragged the dude on the floor to his feet and put him in a choke hold. I was ready to wet myself then, but for some reason the rest were more content to wrest their member from my dad alive than start something else. We were driving to Ghana and stopped for a short snack in Lag.
sory wetin u talk?
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by hagma37yahoocom: 3:38am On Jan 18, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Why don't you take your crazy allah elsewhere SMDH
Guy u na dey fuckup with dis issue of Islamaphobia. Why are you attacking the guy? If you dnt know the meaning of azkar then you ask. If not that you are a goat,what God is Called in hausa bible? I have too many reasons to dislike xtians. I too know dey kill dem die.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by malariakid(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2013
The day I no go ever 4 get I de with my babe for oshodi by dat kain 8pm I gave her a ride home so I decide to have a cool romantic talk and probably wrap it up wit a kiss!!but....na beating end am o!I parked beside the road after some minutes of talkin it was tym for the kiss na so 2 area boys bing hit my ride sey make I open the door!!seein their face I no say I de wahala!normal day I for play cool and give them anytin but I no one fall my hand!!na so I ask wetin de fool dem d slap wey I get dat word eh I no knw wen I begin beg I offer them anytin even my girl!!!lol luckily na Only my fuel them take!!!and small hydraulic lol!!!!eko ni baje o!!!!!!
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Namiad(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Francheezy: i dnt av any experience wit d b0ys in my area, are d b0yz in u guyz area that bad ?
na hw ur own reach...u dnt undastnd wht 'area boys'means...logically,it means touts in ur city.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Damselnoni(f): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Namiad:
na hw ur own reach...u dnt undastnd wht 'area boys'means...logically,it means touts in ur city.
abi o
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by LagosBoi2(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2013
emi gan self omo ita
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by licensed2k(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
all-out:
When I was younger, I went with my mom and pops to Lagos island, on our way back we had cause to quickly branch my dad's office (in CMS) and took Idumota area. Momsie wanted to buy something in the traffic so she rolled down, before you could say 'stop' area boys had surrounded the car with a stilleto pointing @ my dad's neck.

Being a teenager into university confra tingz, I knew code I'd utter that'd make them turn around, but who born me well? For church, popsie na deacon, momsie na matron. . . any attempt by me to salvage the situation with my street savvy would have made them disowned their purportedly innocent and saintly looking son on the spot. embarassed

Na hin I form aje dey look as dem obtain old man oooh!

Would have spoken out sha if anything had happened to my dad!

ℓ☺☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺ℓ...... U funny man..... So if u no form ajeboh wetin u go com do......forget ur confra parol, dat one nah boiyscout, ds guys ar d real deal

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by playahP(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
I've been robbed @ gunpoint... A couple of hot slaps to the head and lotta insults... #omo Igbo mgbati mgbati mgbati!!
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Frankest: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Knnawuba: Choiii! I had a nasty one in my secondary school days in Warri. I was the assistant head boy then, and there was this badt guy i made pick dirts in the school compound for comming late. Nna! As i was strolling through the guys street with my friend one cool evening like that. . . Choii! Nai this guy block me with some area baddos! As pa Ajé that i was, coupled with fear i started speaking phoné till one of them landed me a dirty slap. . . . [I would Be Right Back]
grin #come back fast#
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
mutaalim:
Allah has not allow me to have any problem with the so called Area Boys since i do my Morning Azkar and Evening Azkr (Remembrance of Allah) Area boys for where

Regards

What were you expecting?
You wanted Allahs' boys to disturb you?
Don't you usually see them with their Islamic Praying Beads?

Once they see the Head-slamming trademark on your forehead. They are bound to pass.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
hagma37yahoocom:

Guy u na dey fuckup with dis issue of Islamaphobia. Why are you attacking the guy? If you dnt know the meaning of azkar then you ask. If not that you are a goat,what God is Called in hausa bible? I have too many reasons to dislike xtians. I too know dey kill dem die.

So in your archaic mind. You have concluded he is a Christian. What if he is an Atheist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point / 82-year-old Man Remanded For N41m Fraud In Oyo / Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.