Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. - Events (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. (22768 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nairaland Crosses One Million Members! / Nairaland Will Soon Hit 1 Million Members/users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by oluwasola01(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2013
Congrats to you my boss Oluwaseun Osewa *winks*
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lol and gbanikiti abi?
READ my comment again bro... Who be gbanikitishocked shey dat na name of pesin, animal, place, or sumtin?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

M'bana
kiss
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by gbanikiti(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2013
tha_originator: READ my comment again bro... Who be gbanikitishocked shey dat na name of pesin, animal, place, or sumtin?
Odensen, the day my moniker gets missing, you are gonna be in a deep shiit! sad
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Its Only COWARDS that use more than one ID at Ago, Since the inception of Nigeria I use Only one Moniker per annum, Now I want to keep only CHESSBOARD
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2013
brokoto: kiss
this is so gay..
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by buoye1(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2013
1000110...as @ when am postin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Afam4eva(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2013
It's only on Nairaland that people will come clean to confess that they have multiple accounts and nothing will happen. Try this in any foreign forum and all your accounts will be banned and your IP will be blacklisted.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2013
Its Only COWARDS that use more than one ID at A go, Since the inception of Nigeria I use Only one Moniker per annum, Now I want to keep only CHESSBOARD
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by gbanikiti(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: It's only on Nairaland that people will come clean to confess that they have multiple accounts and nothing will happen. Try this in any forum forum and all your accounts will be banned and your IP will be blacklisted.
that ya online forum , how far? Am planning to have like 10 monikers on your forum. at least you should be expecting 500 thousand forumites in less than a week.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2013
gbanikiti: that ya online forum , how far? Am planning to have like 10 monikers on your forum. at least you should be expecting 500 thousand forumites in less than a week.
lol...the forum is growing gradually.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by spikesC(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: It's only on Nairaland that people will come clean to confess that they have multiple accounts and nothing will happen. Try this in any foreign forum and all your accounts will be banned and your IP will be blacklisted.
seun...can't do that mehn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by chakula: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: It's only on Nairaland that people will come clean to confess that they have multiple accounts and nothing will happen. Try this in any foreign forum and all your accounts will be banned and your IP will be blacklisted.

If Can a Seun himself created plenty ID's then why shouldn't other members fallow the suit. Seunnaija, seunshagarri seunlayi etc. lol

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by trent9002(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
lilvonz: WoW
Waiting for the 10Million count down.
Impossi-bru!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
this is so gay..
sue me.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
seedord247:

I want some chicken. wink
go to that restraunt near your house. I paid for a chicken there for you cheesy
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Hahahahahahaha
Amongst those who have posted so far are probably 500 usernames grin grin grin grin
that is eh!!!! 10 ppl with 500 diff names grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Francheezy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland Forum
Welcome, Francheezy(m): Edit
Profile / Followed Topics(12639)
/ Trending / Recent / New /
Logout
Stats: 1000132 members,
1101975 topics. Date: Friday, 18
January 2013 at 12:33 PM
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by BeraBera(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Why is it that up till now, we still haven't been able to know who the hell the one millionth person was

I guess the moderators/ admin should be able to trace it with their technology or robot or wharrever.

*singing "I need to know"
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by souleymon(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun Osewa has 50 Accounts[size=28pt][/size]
He Created Accounts for all the Pupil in his Mama's School
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by demoreon: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
haruna1970: I have pm you @ harunanosiru@yahoo.com
Have replied you about the info I need to develop your free website.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by femi4: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ameboperoo: How do I view my pm please?
your mail address
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
BeraBera: Why is it that up till now, we still haven't been able to know who the hell the one millionth person was

I guess the moderators/ admin should be able to trace it with their technology or robot or wharrever.

*singing "I need to know"
it's_modella, hiiiiicheesy
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
demoreon:
Have replied you about the info I need to develop your free website.
what info? Huh!?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

Erm.. It actually took 8 years to reach this milestone.

Eight is just as bad captain obvious
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by BeraBera(f): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
tha_originator: it's_modella, hiiiiicheesy

Me Modella? Na today? I don't know her outside Nairaland, okay

*Berem Hi* tongue
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
BeraBera:

*Berem Hi* tongue
abeg abeg abeg! Abi u tink say we nor know? Look, you can't hide okaycheesy
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
BeraBera:

*Berem Hi* tongue
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
BeraBera:

*Berem Hi* tongue
abeg abeg abeg! Abi u tink say we nor know? Look, you can't hide okaycheesy

By the way, Berem is my wife to be so... Shut ur trap!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by scram(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
chakula:

If Can a Seun himself created plenty ID's then why shouldn't other members fallow the suit. Seunnaija, seunshagarri seunlayi etc. lol

and gbomojomo and many others... that boss isn't hard to spot
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by batstan(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
NAIRALAND IS OWNED BY OLUWASEUN OSEWA (2005-2013)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House / Rukevwe And Imokhai Wed In Style - Photos / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.