Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. - Events (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. (23441 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nairaland Crosses One Million Members! / Nairaland Will Soon Hit 1 Million Members/users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2013
To be sincere, i have only 2 account. This one I'm using and 'berem' the 2nd and that's all!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by felifeli: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2013
NAIRALAND:
1,000,000 fictitious accounts spamming each other 24/7
50 or so moderators promoting the proliferation of new accounts by banning old ones. grin grin
oga di nma grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2013
Nobody cud guess ma 5 usernames for five personal reasons grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by yokiti: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2013
Congratulating the founder of nairaland, admin, moderators and numerous users who made this possible!

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by badooo(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2013
Sijo01: Will Seun declear free garri for one week if 1million members's actualized.??
Hungary pikin... Elebi oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by slimyem: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Mmuo Okija

Alusi Okija

Okija Juju

Spirit of Okija

Ichie Okija

Dede Okija

Na wa!!!

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by gbanikiti(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2013
tha_originator: To be sincere, i have only 2 account. This one I'm using and 'berem' the 2nd and that's all!
Oleeeee ! you wan thief my id!

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thelastPope(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

We can discuss it at the Romance section's "Derailers Paradise". Lmao grin

I hate online romance! So fake! I prefer the real deal!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Mmuo Okija

Alusi Okija

Okija Juju

Spirit of Okija

Ichie Okija

Dede Okija

LMAO!! add 'unknown member' to the list...
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2013
[quote
author=ItsModella]tpia,
flashaldrin...c'mon guys, create more accounts.
[/quote]do you have more than one already ?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:
do you have more than one already ?
didn't you see where someone posted all my handles; ItsModella, sugarmodella, namodella, it-can't-be-modella, modella on the microphone etc...gbagbe jo..
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2013
gbanikiti: Oleeeee ! you wan thief my id!
come take ur time ooo or I go call the cops!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by gbanikiti(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
He said he isn't the one but By their colours we shall know them. grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by MadCow1: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:

I do not know any member by that name.. Thank you very much!!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by haruna1970(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2013
demoreon: Congrat NL,anyone interested in owning a 100% free website designed by me. Pm of your interest and I will send you over some information I'll need from you to get started on your project right away!

Offer closes today
I have pm you @ harunanosiru@yahoo.com
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2013
gbanikiti: He said he isn't the one but By their colours we shall know them. grin
GBAM!!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
okija is not unknown member.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by dagr8(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nobody cud guess ma 5 usernames for five personal reasons grin grin grin
I c..watching
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by gbanikiti(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
didn't you see where someone posted all my handles; ItsModella, sugarmodella, namodella, it-can't-be-modella, modella on the microphone etc...gbagbe jo..
you forgot to add 'watabambam '.abi no be you be that?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2013
gbanikiti: you forgot to add 'watabambam '.abi no be you be that?
ehen, that one too, na me.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by MadCow1: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2013
brokoto: okija is not unknown member.

M'bana
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

I hate online romance! So fake! I prefer the real deal!
una be gayshocked
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by spikesC(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Spikes c and Spikes c..
am a good boy nau cool
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by free13: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2013
yokiti: Congratulating the founder of nairaland, admin, moderators and numerous users who made this possible!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by gbanikiti(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2013
tha_originator: come take ur time ooo or I go call the cops!
sharrap! anytime berem moniker gets missing , then i will know you stole it. undecided
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2013
*going 2 open 20 more accts*
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2013
dagr8:
I c..watching
I don't suffer from Multiple personality Disorder....

#HUMBLEDBYGRACE# once dear, was just kidding

[s]Is it not being true to oneself? We only have one Jesus Amen[/s]
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! and 'Garri-must-stay'
hahahahaha*temperature rises*
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Sijo01(f): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2013
badooo :

Hungary pikin... Elebi oshi

You sure say you reach 9months before dem born you?....... hunger kill you. stewpid kid.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2013
tha_originator: To be sincere, i have only 2 account. This one I'm using and 'berem' the 2nd and that's all!
lol and gbanikiti abi?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2013
1 miilion accounts? lol... when users are not up to 10000. magic of nairaland
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by laykhorn(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! there are a few tho like lalaosky..
And me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert / Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo / Happy Birthday Kinglekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.