Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. - Events (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. (22731 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nairaland Crosses One Million Members! / Nairaland Will Soon Hit 1 Million Members/users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2013
stevo4shiz: am i the only one with just a single username??

No, I also have a single username.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by scram(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2013
TO CELEBRATE THIS PROGRESS. SEUN SHOULD ADD A "CANCEL ACCOUNT BUTTON".... THIS FORUM IS WHACK AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED... AND ALSO WHEN THEY BAN PEOPLE, THEIR ACCOUNT SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY BE CANCELLED LIKE TAGGED AND BADOO...
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Afam4eva(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2013
lucenzo: Afamtoday what‘up.
Bros i dey oo grin grin grin

berem: and how many monikers do you have? I can say i have four.
I only have two accounts, this one and NigeriaKwenu.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by MadCow1: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2013
SEUN In the spirit of Nairaland achieving such a milestone, I suggest you grant amnesty to all the User ID's currently languishing in Nairaland Jails..

One of My I.D is banned till 2099.

Please remember that to err is human, but to forgive is devine. AMEN!!

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2013
niyimat: What shall we do about these multiple account self? Its ridiculous!!!!. Even wikilead &pedia sabi sey NL has been blown by multiple accounts.
My Suggestion:- seun should try and make it possible 4 us to change our user name. Since appearing with a new ID can something be worthwhile.

As per hitting 1M member thing, I think seun has done well for himself, [size=15pt]he should start giving out recharge cards occasionally with that effec[/size]t.

grin grin*coughs* shocked
you are building castles in the air! grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by cork2011: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2013
1000000 members. Oga Seun, may God continue to butter your bread.

Cork 2011
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by cork2091: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2013

Cork 2091

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by specialguest(f): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: I have only one I.D.

Mee too av got just one id which means some of us actually have lives outside nairaland..
By the way i was just wondering if nairaland was a church, people with ten monikers would pay 10 different tithes abi? tongue not bad,
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by cork2081: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2013

Cork 2081
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2013
cork2081: 1000000 members. Oga Seun, may God continue to butter your bread.

Cork 2081

Cork2081, 2091, 2011 cheesy cheesy
it's well
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thelastPope(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2013
One thing I will like to see on NL is more participation by the members. Sometimes, you look at a thread of 5 pages and it is generated by about 6 accounts. Not to compare but if you go to the uselss SR, you might find more people commenting. Unfortunely, with the rise in usernames in NL came trolls from the garri gang to the first to gangs, etc. So instead of having increased debates and participation, what we have is increased spamming and trolling. I feel sad about it.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by felifeli: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow: SUEN In the spirit of Nairaland achieving such a milestone, I suggest you grant amnesty to all the User ID's currently languishing in Nairaland Jails..

What a farce. His OTHER ID is banned till 2099 .. . yet he is still posting. grin grin grin Of what effect has the ban been. If Seun wants to create 1000 new "users" everyday all he has to do is order the moderators to ban 1000 people . . . assuming there are up to 1000 active users. grin grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2013
specialguest:

Mee too av got just one id which means some of us actually have lives outside nairaland..
By the way i was just wondering if nairaland was a church, people with ten monikers would pay 10 different tithes abi? tongue not bad,

That's very good of you. As for me, I'm a student.

The same person paying 10 different tithes would be very good for the ministry. grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thaoriginator: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2013
cork2081: 1000000 members. Oga Seun, may God continue to butter your bread.

Cork 2081
chaaiishocked some people a get time fi dis How many times yuh a fi go login and log out all a dem ID's man? How many phone or PC's yuh a using? A yuh suh yuh not fi jobless mon? Me a fi go gi ya som job inna mi yard suh yuh can a fi gi busy yuh! Holla at dem buoy deh if yuh interested.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow: SEUN In the spirit of Nairaland achieving such a milestone, I suggest you grant amnesty to all the User ID's currently languishing in Nairaland Jails..

Okija juju, you suppose carry award for polymonikering. with all the paintings you exhibit on your comments, it won't be hard identifying your monikers

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2013
@thelastpope: How is SR useless? They give us accurate news 98% of the time. Without them and d defunct Next Newspapers, we wouldn't have known about late Yar'Adua's health issues.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2013
E don reach?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by slimyem: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2013
lmao@this thread..
I see no one remembered the Ok2Nv series.
OK2NV
OK-2-NV
OK_2_NV
OK2nv
OKAY2NV....ans so on and forth..
And did i hear Okija -juju is Mad cow?
He was also..
Another Okija and Alusi Okija at some point..wink
and what about Calloti with about 15 other alternates?
Blazay,
Lasinoh,
Gambrosia and lots more..?
...and well,i've got two other altenate IDs...grin
The 1 million plus nairaland registered members is a joke.
Everyone should know that.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2013
sweetcocoa: E don reach?

e don pass sef
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thelastPope(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan: @thelastpope: How is SR useless? They give us accurate news 98% of the time. Without them and d defunct Next Newspapers, we wouldn't have known about late Yar'Adua's health issues.

If I answer that, we will derail the thread and I don't wanna do that. We will discuss that in another thread soon. I strongly believe so.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2013
Jarus: Nigeria1
Nigeria1*
Nigeria1@
Musiwa
Musiwa1
Musiwa2
Musiwa3
Musiwa4
Musiwa5
Musiwa6
Musiwa7
Becomerich
Becomrich
Becomrich1
Becomrich2
Becomrich3
Becomrich4
Becomrich5
Becomrich6
Becomrich7
Tayo4life
Uche2005
Uche2006
Uche2007
Uche2008

Hotfunmi, redhotchic, osunamazon, funmifire, aloyemeka,

Davidylan,4him, dawid, . . .
4her, morenike , flgators. . . .
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by MadCow1: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2013
berem: Okija juju, you suppose carry award for polymonikering. with all the paintings you exhibit on your comments, it won't be hard identifying your monikers

Nne na wah for you o!! Why you dey shout my name na!!

This is my sane I.D.. Biko, take it easy!! Okija_juju is still in prison and not due for parole until after the Nations cup!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by MadCow1: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2013
slimyem: lmao@this thread..
I see no one remembered the Ok2Nv series.
OK2NV
OK-2-NV
OK_2_NV
OK2nv
OKAY2NV....ans so on and forth..
And did i hear Okija -juju is Mad cow?
He was also..
Another Okija and Alusi Okija at some point..wink
and what about Calloti with about 15 other alternates?
Blazay,
Lasinoh,
Gambrosia and lots more..?
...and well,i've got two other altenate IDs...grin
The 1 million plus nairaland registered members is a joke.
Everyone should know that.

Mmuo Okija

Alusi Okija

Okija Juju

Spirit of Okija

Ichie Okija

Dede Okija

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Nne na wah for you o!! Why you dey shout my name na!!

This is my sane I.D.. Biko, take it easy!! Okija_juju is still in prison and not due for parole until after the Nations cup!! grin grin grin
what of Unknown Member? how is he doing? tongue
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2013
You can also add:

Iyatrustee, IyaNgbali and Iyarainbow.

Sasha, Sasha fierce, and fierce sasha.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by MadCow1: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2013
berem: what of Unknown Member? how is he doing? tongue

Who is that!!?!

Bia Berem, odika i'choro i la puta'm na Nairaland?!

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thelastPope(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Who is that!!?!

Bia Berem, odika i'choro i la puta'm na Nairaland?!

I am beginning to suspect this Okija juju is Nigga Raw (the rapper)!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Seun Shagarri, Garri Warlord, Garri X7, Garri-no-fit-carry-last, Garri-till-I-die..

Seun don collect him name oooo. Na only the Garri remain
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by vikings809: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2013
This thread so far has the highest amount of participation of nairalanders. #PHARQT cool cool cool
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Belmot(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2013
I have only 1 id.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2013
There is also:

HumbledByGrace, HumbleGrace.

Freecocoa, Sweetcocoa

Seun, SeunPlus, 'Suen'
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

If I answer that, we will derail the thread and I don't wanna do that. We will discuss that in another thread soon. I strongly believe so.

We can discuss it at the Romance section's "Derailers Paradise". Lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) / Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) / Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.