Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. - Events (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. (22856 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nairaland Crosses One Million Members! / Nairaland Will Soon Hit 1 Million Members/users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Jalal(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2013
wow congrats 2 all members NL nd Seun couldnt have done it without us! Dose of u wit multiple monikers wich kind addiction to NL be dat na? Seun i'd like 2c the list of first 50 members.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2013
I still dey wait 4 d ban o
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Onyiip(f): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

Welcome, beautiful lady smiley

tnxs gorgeous wink
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2013
Onyii.p:

tnxs gorgeous wink
Hw u take know say in dey gorgeous? U'l be disappointed o!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by osariemenk(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2013
Why Ȋ̝̊̅§ it that we nigeria don't appreciate good things, some ☺♌ε say he Ȋ̝̊̅§ reaching a million member, Fø̲̣̣я̅ we †̥ say congrate, we are say rubbish

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2013
pepperminty12: Hw u take know say in dey gorgeous? U'l be disappointed o!

She saw my profile pic.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Dawdy(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2013
1000000 indeed! I dont know why people still sit to listen to boring comedians, when there is Nairaland.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by thelastPope(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2013
osariemenk: Why Ȋ̝̊̅§ it that we nigeria don't appreciate good things, some ☺♌ε say he Ȋ̝̊̅§ reaching a million member, Fø̲̣̣я̅ we †̥ say congrate, we are say rubbish

Why do you want people to congratulate something that isn't true? Have you become so used to lies? If they are celebrating 1 million monikers, that will be great. But they said 1 million members. That is not really true. Some of you are too used to this kind of thing you don't see any wrong in it anymore. People are different you know. Not everyone will accept what isn't right.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Why do you want people to congratulate something that isn't true? Have you become so used to lies? If they are celebrating 1 million monikers, that will be great. But they said 1 million members. That is not true. Some of you are too used to this kind of thing you don't see any wrong in it anymore. People are different you know. Not everyone will accept what isn't right.
Abeg help me tell am! I be wan ansa buh I just change my mind!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by vanstanzy(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Congratulations Seun on your 1000000th birthday. grin grin grin
*Celebration*

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

She saw my profile pic.

Hahahahaha... Georgeous.... Hahahahaha

Joke of the year grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2013
LastApostle: In all the sections everyone knows the other by name. In fact it has become a familiarised gathering and each section cannot even boost of 50 active members.

You create a thread and it hardly hit the required traffic and someone here is calling for a celebration. I think in all honesty nairaland is not more than 5000 members with 2500 active posters.

I totally agree with u.
Btw, I have just dis one I'd and have never faced a ban b4 sha.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2013
I have only one I.D.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by dominique(f): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2013
FXKing2012: I think it's only right we get to know who the 1millionth (1,000,000th) member is. So who is he/she?

if it was on the old nl platform, we would have known cos the name would come up on top as the lastest member. How i miss the old nl ~sighs~
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by morzook(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Hahahahaha... Georgeous.... Hahahahaha

Joke of the year grin grin grin grin

lol I had to check his profile pix and that was exactly the same thought that crossed my mind. #astagfurlah
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2013
Why is Seun nt saying anytin?
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2013
ileke idi, idowusap and agbari socket.... hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2013
morzook:

lol I had to check his profile pix and that was exactly the same thought that crossed my mind. #astagfurlah
I may not be gorgeous, but I think ayam handsome grin grin cheesy
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by niyimat(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2013
What shall we do about these multiple account self? Its ridiculous!!!!. Even wikilead &pedia sabi sey NL has been blown by multiple accounts.
My Suggestion:- seun should try and make it possible 4 us to change our user name. Since appearing with a new ID can something be worthwhile.

As per hitting 1M member thing, I think seun has done well for himself, he should start giving out recharge cards occasionally with that effect.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2013
I can see the mass registration of guests at the viewers corner.only 18 guests viewing presently,the lord is good!
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by bigtt76(f): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2013
Hahaha ...See why corruption will never be eradicated in Nigeria? If ordinary Nairaland people rig am sotey e reach 1 Million members within 1 week then clearly corruption is in the air we breathe in Nigeria. Congrats though all multi-membered Nairaland! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by scram(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2013
st-kris:
These are some members from 2005. If you come across any of these names as you wander Nairaland, raise your cap, put it to your chest until they pass. ehen! cool

[b]eslynera, cletuskpelle, Omogbai, konko, Omomajemu, thetrue, yantis, trezes, conscience, guns_sahni, 9jaangel, yankey, charla, christyne, berries, okuzb, dotmanz, remson, homegirl, s.baby, thelastdon, otemu, legs, nwanwene, Kukura on the Move, olaide07, emmlaura, daobry, ngushaa, tutu, layi, buzortech, abidoajayi, Vieira, otto, Outkast, trisha, Obadiah J, LMAO, DammyB, lauryn, ugboga, Buya, broda, gina34, sade, drayslide, Rolly, babeface, Mr Jay, kaunda, deepeet, ono, brasco901, bobmatex, pkrix, loretta, fidel, jummiee, shockreaction, obum, omoge02863, gabuu, Kobani, cabali, Lawdesmond, pendelite, onyxhawk, dimmar2006, lilcox, 1ofall, wiz, buki, nairamar, chotominja, TYPOP, tiwa, Rosefred, vandam, anucha, sameershah, adebajo, da808cutie, dollarboy, Hellen, johnpaul, holymonk, seytok2002, YETSAL, -Destiny-, truthhurts, lewis, viviansam, cutejustyz, loret, c0dec, Mr. Pink, uchetobi, vinna, helen123, vizion, freddie!, harry2k, tenderson, dgreat, robinho, tayotina, lekimascot, pippin, Olu Abuja, cloftec, Farriel, tempus2, larab, H-man, gbenga1, embeegeee, babycute, legry, Owen, Lasun, davidylan, Hunter, yangie, ed, morakinyo, Seye, Chxta, xonnix, enida, unique, hot-angel, achoda, bunnyboo, K2DaC, mummysteph, HARRIET, Emmanuela, billyblack, Freeik, everly, hipcaramel, vndirika, chuboy, slybase, asanga, delarontus, niniowo, Sandrine, lekjan, Oracle, feiseking, Niggy, Makeda, allonym, uyo-babe, fancidiva, Bruekeleen, Tanko, cooltola, Tootie, CimonJorr, WesleyanA, BANANA GAL, boye1, Kitty, Briz, sage, quamer, The saint, mide2, terry, bettyboop, JosBoy4Lif, buddie, menike, dakotah, sparrow955, nddy, gbengaijot, smartsoft, Delinka, Tollababe, doubleface, B-eazy, LadyC, adekeleko, ayonaija, samiat, ryder, kellorah, wildcat, damselpat, makgod, ubon, zemansky, BabyCakes, seyefar, JP, nana, Adidas, Fumi, Propre, dagaro, agbonhese, meesh, raregroove, felucci, Bishop4u, pipiro, acegenius, seeker, kismat, GojuGuy, *dee*, gcool, stonehaven, Safumar, Tarosi, oluwasegun, Shadiat, Jelly, angel, bell, ibinabo, pmond, mada, alex2682, blackie22
[/b]

#NairalandChronicle

And if i do this now will i get a suspension?

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Afam4eva(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2013
There's no way the unique population of Nairaland is more than 200,000. I'm even been generous. Over 70% of people here have multiple accounts. While some have just 2 or 3, others have as much as 10 accounts that they switch depending on their mood for that day.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Onyiip(f): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

She saw my profile pic.

dont mind them na jealousy wan kill them. #In bruno mars voice# you're amazing just the way you are
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by jadakiss213(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: There's no way the unique population of Nairaland is more than 200,000. I'm even been generous. Over 70% of people here have multiple accounts. While some have just 2 or 3, others have as much as 10 accounts that they switch depending on their mood for that day.
U sef dey talk this kain thing why u dey spoil seun market na
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Afamtoday what‘up.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by felifeli: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: There's no way the unique population of Nairaland is more than 200,000. I'm even been generous. Over 70% of people here have multiple accounts. While some have just 2 or 3, others have as much as 10 accounts that they switch depending on their mood for that day.

I told Seun to remove my account so that I will not be able to comment here on NL again and he refused. Now see what you have made me do
You this man you are biting the hand that is feeding you (with power) grin grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
and how many monikers do you have? I can say i have four.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2013
am i the only one with just a single username??
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Sike(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Present sir/ma.
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2013
lucenzo: Afamtoday what‘up.

Guy, you dey too funny grin
Re: Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Today should be a ban-free day on nl.

yes o cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Rukevwe And Imokhai Wed In Style - Photos / Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.