Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Do Girls Want? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Want? (4544 Views)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For / Things Girls Want But Won’t Ask For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Want? by vive: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2007
women want true and honest love .they want to be loved unconditionally
Re: What Do Girls Want? by vive: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2007
love(pure,true honest,unconditional),a strong, hard working,God fearing man.THATS WHAT GIRLS WANT.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by debosky(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2007
some girls want that

others want handsome, rugged bad boys, who love getting in trouble and still look good wink
Re: What Do Girls Want? by montgomery(f): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2007
Bilspop: check this out -

Most girls want lies instead of the truth.
Girls love attention.
They like being adored.
Like receiving small gifts from you.
Want the 'I Love you' word.
Want a guy that is handsome.
Like a well shaped guy.
Want a capable guy in terms of sex.
girls Like a smart guy.

i think this is the most accurate description of wat most gurls want!!!
but wat they dont want is their man checking out other females while they are sitting rite next to him, this has been said sooooooo many times but y dun u guys get?
Re: What Do Girls Want? by mrpataki(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2007
Some girls want guys who can get them all recharge cards they want.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Richaado: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Echidime(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2007
GIRLS LOVE M-O-N-E-Y and GOOD SEX nothing else grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Hazeleyed(f): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2007
Echidime:

And is that all u HAVE to OFFER??
Re: What Do Girls Want? by acidrop(f): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2007
Echidime:

really, well if u gat that, n u aint REAL, go commit suicide
Re: What Do Girls Want? by deeteeneey(f): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2007
all girls want is love & a faithful man. no matter ao much a woman luvs money,she tends 2 luv those 2 above more.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by acidrop(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2007
deeteeneey:

all girls want is love & a faithful man. no matter ao much a woman luvs money,she tends 2 love those 2 above more.

hmmm, right butr there is still more
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Echidime(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Hazel-eyed: What else do you want me to offer to you? why are you afraid of the TRUTH?

@acidrop: For the fact that you reply to this means that your one of those girls that love MONEY AND SEX.I can't commit suicide because of one useless dirty girl like you.

The fact remains that most peopel don't want to hear the TRUTH? BUT UNFORTUNATELY am not afraid of anyone and must voise out my opinion whether you like it or not.

I still reinstate that GIRLS LOVE M-O-N-E-Y and sex, nothing alse
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2007
Echidime:

@Hazel-eyed: What else do you want me to offer to you? why are you afraid of the TRUTH?

@acidrop: For the fact that you reply to this means that your one of those girls that love MONEY AND SEX.I can't commit suicide because of one useless dirty girl like you.

The fact remains that most peopel don't want to hear the TRUTH? BUT UNFORTUNATELY am not afraid of anyone and must voise out my opinion whether you like it or not.

hnnnmmmmm,i never knew you were this feeble minded.and where the name calling for acidrop come from,
Re: What Do Girls Want? by ik2trip4(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2007
all they really want is big dick
Re: What Do Girls Want? by acidrop(f): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
Echidime:

omg, dude u are a big idiot ooo, go reread what i wrote again, i did not say u should go and commit suicide. some guyz cant comprehend ooo

Hazel-eyed:

hnnnmmmmm,i never knew you were this feeble minded.and where the name calling for acidrop come from,

who is feeble minded now huh? undecided
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 17, 2007
Security.
At least thats what I want. Someone who has got my back.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by pureminded: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2009
D**K - oko ,Nuffin more
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Enockia(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2009
girls want everythin their wants and desires can not be satisfied
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Enockia(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2009
ladies out there please tell us oooooooo
Re: What Do Girls Want? by patwhizkid(f): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2009
Real cash!
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Enockia(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2009
how mch can u even spend na patwizkid
Re: What Do Girls Want? by patwhizkid(f): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2009
Wetin nao?
Re: What Do Girls Want? by oluwafemi113(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2009
What Do Girls Want?
sex
Re: What Do Girls Want? by pureminded: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2009
patwhizkid:

Real cash!
shocked aH Pato , ur mouth don wide, if it's that , PuReMiNdEd has got it Big Tyme cool
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Enockia(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2009
i know wat girls want they wat every thing eva wanted
Re: What Do Girls Want? by sarah63: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2009
I guess we just one someone romantic, someone that will send flowers (I especially love when my boyfriend sends me flowers from this site) http://www.serenataflowers.com  , someone that cook dinner for us and has nice details,  doesn't matter if he is handsome or not, the important thing is to make us feel like a princess.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Winnergal(f): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
the koko . . .
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
Girls want what they can neva get : for men to treat them with the love and respect they give their mothers and not just expect them to take over looking after them like their mothers.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by europegirl(f): 12:46am On Mar 28, 2009
@poster

I look for honesty in a guy and that he is dependable. I like a man that is educated but that does not necessarily mean that he must have a BA or Masters or whatever. If he is well read and well rounded with experience that is super. He needs to be able to hold a conversation, down to earth, calm, realistic and a good sense of humor.

I love to have fun but I also wanna be able to talk about things that are happening in the world. He needs to know what he wants for himself and he needs to be able to lead. I don't mind being submissive to a man at all as long as he has the ability to lead me! LOL
Re: What Do Girls Want? by ilikegurls: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2009
well yea some of the answers below are correct, but the one that is absolutely correct is that all girls are different, i mean I've dated a good bit of girls,,,but I've learned that looks are good but they don't matter so much. they are just like the sugar on top, [/color] wen you really like a girl mainly for her looks then it will most likely not work out, you do need to let them no u like them.[color=#770077]although if u constantly tell a girl you love her and you don't really mean it she could start to think that you really to love her and sometimes she will think that she loves you,,,and this then makes a break up even harder if that ever comes around.
but I've also learned many things they don't want like they don't want to be lied to i don't lie to my girlfriends because it always ends up in a bad situation [/color]you have to be honest and dependable![color=#006600]but don't ever change yourself for a girl i mean if she doesn't like you for who you are then leave her because then she most probably only "likes" u for ur phys. features. i mean yea if u flirt with girls when your single its fine sometimes but don't flirt constantly with many girls because that also always ends up in a bad situation
well yea i am really tired peace
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley kiss wink undecided cheesy lipsrsealed grin embarassed angry tongue shocked cool
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Jonluv(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2009
U ask dat babe Ani Lee cool , cant get nay wrong wen ya do so wink
Re: What Do Girls Want? by sayso: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2009
attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scars On Your Partner Body / My HORRIBLE Experience With My VIRGIN Girlfriend Yesterday / Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.