Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Scars On Your Partner Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scars On Your Partner Body (4543 Views)

How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scars On Your Partner Body by dealordea(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
If a man/woman has a few scars, does it make you look at them different, Let's say, in your childhood days, your friends mistakenly throw some hot water on your body and it left mark on your face or any important part of the body, Should these marks, or any marks make a difference when two people really care about each other? I don't think so, but I know some men do, grin grin grin grin
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by 190: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
Is she an armed robber

or a serial ex convict to have such scars

I'll take 2 my heels with my legs touching the back of my head
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by Goldieluks: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
It depend on the kind of scar,if its just a cut or maybe an accidental scar,what does it matter?
but if he got the scar from disputes or from violent cause, that's a no no for me.
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by elettrodad(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
I find some scars exiting. Scars tell stories of life.
Of course with limits, due to common sense. .
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by Tosinville(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
~Music~

na me be d bad guyz, fine boy no pimple, sharp guy no Scarface & i have some other guys mmm!

tease me, tease me, tease me, tease me baybay x2

cmon girl, cmon girl, cmon girl.
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by Ranoscky(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hmm. . . . Well, it depends, actually. A decent girl might get provoked to anger, and when she retaliates, it might lead to a serious fight. And on the proccess, she might get a scar(s) on her body, that does not make her irresponsible. So I think it all depends on the cause of the scar(s).
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by 25omega(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
deal_ordea:

If a man/woman has a few scars, does it make you look at them different, Let's say, in your childhood days, your friends mistakenly throw some hot water on your body and it left mark on your face or any important part of the body, Should these marks, or any marks make a difference when two people really care about each other? I don't think so, but I know some men do, grin grin grin grin
aren't you already with the person? so why do you suddenly care about scars and marks
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by InkedNerd(f): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
I don't know how to answer this question. I have a small scar on my shoulder but the guys I have been with have told me they think its cute. There's a famous model named Padma Lahshmi who has a huge scar on her arm and one of the models on ANTM had burn scars all over her body.

Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by BABE3: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2011
^^wat?? shocked, pADMA has a huge scar! it doesn't even show on tv. Thank god for makeup!
AS FOR that babe from antm she was very insecure about it though, and they sent her away, lol

@ OP, Scars are part of who we are (if you have them) and it shouldn't make a difference if two people care about each other . Duh!, u care about each other, why should a scar matter.?.
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2011
I would worry if someone didn't have scars.
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by InkedNerd(f): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2011
BABE!:

^^wat?? shocked, pADMA has a huge scar! it doesn't even show on tv. Thank god for makeup!
AS FOR that babe from antm she was very insecure about it though, and they sent her away, lol

She doesn't cover it up. Ya just have to look closely wink. When I first started watching the show I noticed it on her arm then later found out how she got the scar.
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by BABE3: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2011
^^Touche! will look closely today if I get to watch Top Chef!, shes gonna be in a bikini sef, so, smiley
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by scemchee(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

to be sounding like this i am pretty sure u av such scar on ur body and many gurls av left u 4 dat now u ar here preaching against in ur way.
bt well it depends on where the scar is hw much it consumed the person.
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by scemchee(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

It depend on the kind of scar,if its just a cut or maybe an accidental scar,what does it matter?
but if he got the scar from disputes or from violent cause, that's a no no for me.

hw would u knw which is which?
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by Dyt(f): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2011
Lol @Scemchees comment
wel well well
notin wrong wit scars
any1 cld v
i v one on my hips
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by elettrodad(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2011
I have many scars, under my skin.
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by gentlevick: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2011
Talking about the scars, it depends on xtent and also the area its affecting.if in some hidden areas of the body,i think it doesn't matter.but if in some conspicious places like the face,then it becomes a problem.
Re: Scars On Your Partner Body by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2011
NO, i dont think it should. I once had a crush with a very big scar on his leg, the scar dint put me off though but it always scared me then.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? / Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix) / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.