Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" (1119 Views)

Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / The Many Evils Of Governor Ikedi Ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Icetech: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
IMO women in owerri today marched through the popular street of wetheral in their numbers alongside with the members of NURTW,before finally heading to the Imo State government house to inform the Governor, Rochas Okorocha on their resolute to go naked in the next 21 days if the EFCC does not swing into action to probe the past Governor 'Ikedi Ohakim'. Ikedi Ohakim was alleged to have misappropriated the sum of 62 Billion Naira during his tenure as Governor.
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please the organisers should not allow those above 40years of age to participate...

Let it not be like the one in one of the south western states,i couldnt eat after mistakenly seeing those women.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yes Oh.We have to sustain the Fight against corruption and bring perpetrators to book.

Nna,Biko the organisers should limit the participants to ages between 18 and 28.Aluta Continua,Imo Kwenu.

1 Like

Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by jesse8048(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2013
And what will happen after that?
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Icetech: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2013
I join other crusaders to plead to older women,especially mothers to restrain from these oncoming public show.. let their daughter's represent them.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by ektbear: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2013
Icetech: I join other crusaders to plead to older women,especially mothers to restrain from these oncoming public show.. let their daughter's represent them.

gbam!
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2013
when is the protest taking place? I must be there. Ohakim must be probed! He shouldn't be allowed to walk a free man. angry

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Rhino5dm: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Is that one not better than the one we saw from south south women when they went to Kaduna to expose their shittiness in solidarity with thieving James Ibori? ? yeah, I couldn't poo after seeing those women unclad, I thought they are exhumed from the gutter. Perv!

gbosaa: Please the organisers should not allow those above 40years of age to participate...

Let it not be like the one in one of the south western states,i couldnt eat after mistakenly seeing those women.
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Wendyslim(f): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
jesse8048: And what will happen after that?
. Whatever.
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Wendyslim(f): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Kamanda: Yes Oh.We have to sustain the Fight against corruption and bring perpetrators to book.

Nna,Biko the organisers should limit the participants to ages between 18 and 28.Aluta Continua,Imo Kwenu.
. What do u mean? Na from age 45------80 joor.
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by ektbear: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Where are the female Imo nairalanders?
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2013
ekt_bear: Where are the female Imo nairalanders?
present sir! cheesy
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by ektbear: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2013
berem: present sir! cheesy

grin cheesy

Shout out to Imo girls. Some of the nicest and most chill girls I've met before in my life.
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2013
ekt_bear:

grin cheesy

Shout out to Imo girls. Some of the nicest and most chill girls I've met before in my life.
We too much na! nothing do you sir. wink
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Icetech: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2013
Berem ope ur are not above 28, because as the coordinator of the show here are the requirements: naturally endowed,beautiful,not less than 6.5m,18-28yrs of age. If you are qualified,then that's your ticket..
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by gbanikiti(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2013
Icetech: Berem ope ur are not above 28, because as the coordinator of the show here are the requirements: naturally endowed,beautiful,not less than 6.5m,18-28yrs of age. If you are qualified,then that's your ticket..
don't worry, am just 20years.If my participation will make ohakim face EFCC, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Icetech: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gbanikiti are you an imolite??
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Icetech: Gbanikiti are you an imolite??
yes from orlu precisely.
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by tomakint: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
That fake guy (Ohakim) really fleeced Imo State, thank God for the timely arrival of Rochas Okoroacha, by know Imo State would have been brought down on her knees for real cool
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by jumobi1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Matter of fact, Rochas should be probed for not probing Ohakim. It is unjust for the Governor to let an accused criminal who allegedly robbed the State go without being tried by the court.
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Icetech: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rochas is your kinsman...
berem: yes from orlu precisely.
Rochas is your kinsman...
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Icetech: Rochas is your kinsman...Rochas is your kinsman...
Yes he is though he is from ideato and am from the main orlu but both are in orlu senatorial zone
Re: Imo Women To Go Unclad For The Past Governor "Ikedi Ohakim" by ebucha: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
After the probe wht next. Nice move anyway.

(1) (Reply)

WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa / How Senate President David Mark REJECTED A Bill For Unemployed Graduates / Governor Aliyu Begs Jonathan, Says: I’m Only A Noise-maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.