Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! (8653 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Proves That Jesus Makes All Things Beautiful / Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
@f0028 .. Mushlam as Jesus said? So for me to submit to God‘s will and be perfect I must believe anybody who claim to be God‘s messenger?
not every claimant. didn't Jesus Christ say test whether the prophet is of God first?

Alaafia l‘oro:
Why don‘t you as a muslim believe every other self-professed messenger of God that has been on earth since after the death of Moh‘m?
because God had already declared he would be last, with a non racial, universal message to mankind that would abide till the end.

and guess what by some miracle 1,400 plus years later that message is still here unadulterated.

Alaafia l‘oro:
Act 4 :10-12 made me understand that God has set Jesus for the salvation of mankind and there‘s no other through which man can be saved, so why should I be looking for someone else to validate my faith?

look, Jesus Christ should be the ultimate authority in the bible on what will constitute salvation. what does he say about salvation?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Alaafialoro(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Well, moh‘d is not prophet of the God that I serve because Jesus said in matt.24:5 “for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ (which means messiah i.e the one sent by God to save the world)‘, and they will lead many astray“, and moh‘d fits perfectly into that description. So what other evidence do I need to rebuff his claim as last prophet of God?
Where did God say Moh‘d is the last prophet of God? Mind you, don‘t quote the quran because I ve made it known earlier that I don‘t believe in it.
As per your last question, I don‘t get your point.

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
Well, moh‘d is not prophet of the God that I serve because Jesus said in matt.24:5 “for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ (which means messiah i.e the one sent by God to save the world )‘, and they will lead many astray“, and moh‘d fits perfectly into that description.

no, it does not:
the Prophet Muhammad did not come, say or do anything in the name of Jesus and he never claimed to be the messiah.

...and that is not what messiah means!

rather, I have seen that verse and others used in reference to many of your modern so called MOGs.

Alaafia l‘oro:

As per your last question, I don‘t get your point.
ok. what does Jesus Christ himself say about how one attains salvation?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by proo212(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
@F00028, actually it was Apostle John that said to test every spirit in 1 John 4:1. But this is not scripture because according to you because they are not the words of Jesus.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

1 John 4:2-3 NKJV

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
proo212: @F00028, actually it was Apostle John that said to test every spirit in 1 John 4:1

my mistake. thanks.

F00028:
maybe you can tell me clearly what exactly does "son of God" mean
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Alaafialoro(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
@f0028 .. ‘re u sure he did not do anything in affiliation with the name of Jesus? What about the claim made about moh‘d being ‘the comforter‘ Jesus promised? What about the belief among you muslims that whoever doesn‘t believe in him as God‘s prophet not being accepted at the last day? Isn‘t that synonymous to him being a ‘messiah‘?
Salvation: Bible teaches that salvation is found in God but through Jesus.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by dansmog(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
@F00028 what you should know is that Jesus did not use a proper noun there in that verse but used the particple ''KATERTISMENOS'' which means being ready, prepared or trained. According to the greek lexicon, katertismenos is derived from the word katardidzo, being the particple form of the term. Depending on the context, the phrase katardidzo can mean the following:

1. To render, i.e to fit, to complete

2. To mend, to rapair, to fit out, to equip, to put in order.

3. Ethically: to stregthen, perfect,complete, make one what he ought to be.

As you can see(from greek lexicon) submission or submit is not listed.

Hence, F00028 provide some lexical or textual data to show that during the time of christ, either the greek term or its hebrew equivalent carried the meaning of one who submitted.

You can also read more here at http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Ataie/jesus_muslim.htm
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by dansmog(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
I want to take this discussion to another level.

DOES ISLAM REALLY MEAN PEACE?

F00028 gave some root of islam which end up meaning peace, but i tell you, that nowhere in the quran defines islam as peace, nor does it ever say a muslim is one who attains peace.

Islam is ''the religion of peace'' because * the arabic word islam is derived from the arabic word 'Al-Salaam which means peace. But this is a misconception from the muslims.

The root word of Islam is ''Al-Silm'' which means 'submission' or 'surrender'. And there is no place where the Qur'an defines Islam or Muslim as a religion or has a meaning- peace.

[2:136] say (o Muslims): we believe in Allah, and tat which is revealed to us and that which was revealed to abraham, ishmael, isaac, jacob, and the tribes and that which moses and Jesus recieved, and that which the prophets received, from the lord we make no distinction between any of them, and to him we have ''SURRENDERED''.

Islam and Muslim do not mean peace, but submission and surrender respectively. S. 2:112, S. 2:131, S. 3:83, S. 39:54, S. 16:81 S. 4:125.

Can F00028 or any muslim produce any Qur'anic verse where Islam or Muslim means peace?

Dont disturbe yourself just head on straight to http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Ataie/jesus_muslim.htm and enjoy youself.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
@dansmog++

Jesus didn't speak greek.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by dansmog(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
@F00028 you once asked that how is Jesus Christ different from adam. Here is your anwser (is the spelling of anwser which i spelt correct?) :

1. Jesus is the word of God, which came to dwell on earth- read from 1 john 1-10 i think?

2. In the beginning the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the deep, now if the spirit of God is his, then the spirit that came into mary too is God's?

Spirit of God = God,
and the spirit that came on mary = God,
then;

Jesus Christ = God. //vice versa.

3. Read 1 corinthians 15:47.

This should anwser you question.

// my hand don dey pain me oh!! I don type tire sha!!! Exhales....
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by dansmog(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
F00028: @dansmog++

Jesus didn't speak greek.
is that the question i asked you? And how did you know that he spoke aramaic or arabic.. The bible was written in hebrew and greek, so therefore the writers of the bible throught the inspiration of God gave the appropriate words or language or meaning of words jesus used.

Therefore when reading the bible, always used the hebrew or greek words not aramaic or arabic word because none of the writes which were inspired by God are arabic or whatever..

Am sure you wont say thay changed somethings in the bible because they were humans?

2 timothy 4:16, and there is one which i cant remember the bible verse says : God exorts his word more than his name.

So if he does, how will he allow them to change it? Or where you or your muslim scholars ''THERE''?

those quranic verses i gave to you, what do you have to say about it?

//my fingers don dey pain me wella oh!! Shey you nova ready to stop ni?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Alaafialoro(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
@dansmog .. Don‘t mind f0028, he is only be contentious. I have answered him as regards Greek being the language of the writer who received the inspiration to write the gospel and not aramaic.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
@f0028 .. ‘re u sure he did not do anything in affiliation with the name of Jesus?
I am positive the Prophet Muhammad did not come, say or do anything in the name of Jesus.
like all of God's prophets before him, Jesus inclusive, everything was in the name of the One True God.

Alaafia l‘oro:
Bible teaches that salvation is found in God but through Jesus.

my question was what does Jesus himself say about how you attain salvation? or do you not know?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
@dansmog .. Don‘t mind f0028, he is only be contentious. I have answered him as regards Greek being the language of the writer who received the inspiration to write the gospel and not aramaic.

my God! do you not read the bible yourself? your writer who ever he was was never inspired.
read the first three verses
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ dansmog++
are you referring yo this? :
dansmog++:

DOES ISLAM REALLY MEAN PEACE?

F00028 gave some root of islam which end up meaning peace, but i tell you, that nowhere in the quran defines islam as peace...

I never said that. you can re-read the post again.

I'll get back to you on this:
am a lil' busy now.
dansmog++:
is that the question i asked you? And how did you know that he spoke aramaic or arabic.. The bible was written in hebrew and greek...
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Alaafialoro(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
@f0028 .. I posted a good example of the affiliation, but you intentionally ignored it. I believe that‘s not a good way to debate.
Since the writer is not inspired by God according to you, I don‘t see any reason why what he wrote should be a point of contention to you or am I missing something here? Goodnight.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by dansmog(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
F00028:
I'll get back to you on this:
am a lil' busy now.
let me clear something here, Jesus spoke with some people in the bible that dont understand aramaic, tell what language will he use? Their language of course. There are the hebrew or so in the temple, there were so many romans in the place jesus went to too...... And my question is about those quran verses which i gave to you concerning islam or muslim as peace in english meaning
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by dansmog(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
F00028:

my God! do you not read the bible yourself? your writer who ever he was was never inspired.
read the first three verses
are you now saying that 2 timothy 3:16 is a lie? Or nah you no dey read your own bible sef... @Alaafia l'oro thanks man, God help us all
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:
@f0028 .. I posted a good example of the affiliation, but you intentionally ignored it. I believe that‘s not a good way to debate.
Since the writer is not inspired by God according to you, I don‘t see any reason why what he wrote should be a point of contention to you or am I missing something here? Goodnight.

-“affiliation”? what does that mean?

-yes, you are missing a whole lot.
you should really read luke 1:1-3

…and goodnight to you too.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
@dansmog++

-your scholars have always believed he spoke aramaic. however. there is this new theory that he may have spoken hebrew. Whatever it was it certainly wasn’t greek.

dansmog++:
let me clear something here, Jesus spoke with some people in the bible that dont understand aramaic, tell what language will he use? Their language of course. There are the hebrew or so in the temple, there were so many romans in the place jesus went to too.

Jesus obviously never needed to preach to romans
mt. 15:24 -“I was sent only to the wandering sheep of the house of Israel.”
no romans there.

dansmog++:
And my question is about those quran verses which i gave to you concerning islam or muslim as peace in english meaning

-the quranic verses you quoted showing islam means surrender/submission to God?
Can you quote when/where I ever said Islam didn’t mean that?
Can you quote when/where I ever said, “Islam means peace”?

stop putting words in my mouth and refuting them so you can appear intelligent! angry
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by dansmog(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2013
F00028: @dansmog++

-your scholars have always believed he spoke aramaic. however. there is this new theory that he may have spoken hebrew. Whatever it was it certainly wasn’t greek.

Jesus obviously never needed to preach to romans
mt. 15:24 -“I was sent only to the wandering sheep of the house of Israel.”
no romans there.

-the quranic verses you quoted showing islam means surrender/submission to God?
Can you quote when/where I ever said Islam didn’t mean that?
Can you quote when/where I ever said, “Islam means peace”?

stop putting words in my mouth and refuting them so you can appear intelligent! angry

can you provide facts about that our scholars believe he spoke (if at all only) aramaic, you dont have links or articles of one of our scholars. Neither do i put much on them, the HOLYSPIRIT will guide when reading the bible.

is that the verse you are gonna use? What about the woman whose daughter was posses with demon, she is not an isrealite oh!!!, there were so many he preached too that was not isrealites.

To clear everything (according to jesus muslims make the difference ) now according to jesus muslim dont even make any difference at all what you read, is correct but what you gave it is wrong, and am such i have give you the right answer, that, that word you saw was not the meaning.

Muslim didnt even exist, it was after the death of christ, like a few thousand years.

Jesus was never a muslim! Because all the theachings of christ on salvation,heaven, love, holiness, persecution, interpersonal relationship, true worship and hypocrisy, prayer, fasting, giving, his relationship with God - yes all his basic teachings and pratices contradict islamic ways and doctrines.

So many islamist argue that jesus asked us to become muslims, but i tell, with all the things in the bible contradict(in the gospels) with things in the quran.

From what you have seen in the quran and the bible, many of the things in the Mohammed taught can confuse people on what christ actually taught in the bible.

So with these am sure you know that Jesus neither asked us to be muslims or was he reffering to muslims making the difference.

But for all servant to be well trained, prepare, perfectly, so that they can be like their masters. Kardidzo.

You talk about what was Jesus teachings or take about salvation?

Simple: holiness, pure at heart, those that have faith in christ, child like, rigtheousness.

Yes! Jesus said without him nobody can see the father, through him all who believe will see the father.

Sorry if i have put any words in your mouth. Thanks for sharing your views with us.

And i will be glad you ask this thread be closed, because you no nothing about Jesus, neither do you know what he teached about, or his disciples or anything in the bible (it takes the holyspirit for one to understand the bible). No offence, please just stop thos thread..

My own case is closed, am not going to comment again.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
dansmog++:

can you provide facts about that our scholars believe he spoke (if at all only) aramaic, you dont have links or articles of one of our scholars. Neither do i put much on them, the HOLYSPIRIT will guide when reading the bible.

-what language did Jesus speak?:
http://www.godward.org/hebrew%20roots/did%20jesus%20speak%20hebrew.htm

-because its only you that's guided by the holy spirit? they spirit cant guide them?
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Yooguyz: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Fool28, it was unnecessary for you to include "Jesus" into the topic in oder to enable you post it in the christian section. This topic would have fared well in the islam section
btw i can see that you are attention depraved
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yooguyz: Fool28, it was unnecessary for you to include "Jesus" into the topic in oder to enable you post it in the christian section. This topic would have fared well in the islam section
btw i can see that you are attention depraved

that's very christian of you... smiley
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Yooguyz: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
F00028:

thank you am honoured
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Damon03(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
I love this intelligent conversation u guys are having here, I guess it's only ignorance and arrogance that make pple insult one another, keep the conversation civil. Good bless us all
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
To Islamist Boko Harem... this prophecy is fulfilling....

John 16: 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.

Yes Jesus did foresaw Islam making the difference.....failed thread...sigh.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
F00028:

And your thread is very muslim of you...you trust your faith, we don't disturb you. But you will not allow us to be at peace. The accuracy of the bible on how Islam will twist everything and deceive many is so so plain. Leave the corrupted bible alone and follow only your Quran/Hadith....shameful religion that needs to back itself up with s book he already condemn.. angry

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by F00028: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
plappville:

And your thread is very muslim of you...you trust your faith, we don't disturb you. But you will not allow us to be at peace. The accuracy of the bible on how Islam will twist everything and deceive many is so so plain. Leave the corrupted bible alone and follow only your Quran/Hadith....shameful religion that needs to back itself up with s book he already condemn.. angry

we couldn't care less about your pauline christianity or its collection of anonymous books turning a Prophet of God into something he never claimed he was!

but Jesus the Christ, the son of Mary, servant of the Ever Living God is our Prophet.
Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
F00028:

we couldn't care less about your pauline christianity or its collection of anonymous books turning a Prophet of God into something he never claimed he was!

but Jesus the Christ, the son of Mary, servant of the Ever Living God is our Prophet.

Put Paul aside, the prophets of the old were not Paul, Paul came in only in the New testament.

Here is a prophecy on John the Baptist and Jesus. John confirmed He was not the one but Jesus is.
The Messiah would be preceded by a messenger

Malachi 3 “I will send my messenger, (John) who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come, (Jesus came after John)” says the Lord Almighty. NOTE: Jesus is the mensanger of the convenant according to the old prophets. If muhammed believed the old prophets He would not have denied Jesus dying to save man from sin.
Let read an other account for Both John the Baptist and Jesus:

Prophecy: Isaiah 40:1-5,9
Prophecy written: Between 701-681 BC
Prophecy fulfilled: About 27 AD
Note: Paul was not yet!

In Isaiah 40:3, the prophet writes about a person in the desert who prepares the way for the Lord. This prophecy foreshadowed the life of John the Baptist, who played an important role in preparing the groundwork for the ministry of Jesus Christ. Jesus was born shortly after John the Baptist about 2000 years ago. The book of Matthew records many events of the life of Jesus and of John the Baptist. In Matthew 3:1-2, it says: "In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea, and saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."

Isaiah 40:1-5,9:
1 Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.

2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the LORD's hand double for all her sins. NOTE: FOR ALL SINS!

3 A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.

4 Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.

5 And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

9 . . . say to the towns of Judah, "Here is your God!"

God promised another prophet like Moses
Bible prophecy: Deuteronomy 18:15-18
Prophecy written: As early as 1400 BC
Prophecy fulfilled: About 5 BC to 31 AD
If you are honest, you will see how consistent this prophecy is.

In Deuteronomy 18:15-18, Moses told the Jews that God would raise up another prophet like Moses. After Moses, there was a succession of prophets, including Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel, and finally Jesus Christ. [b]Jesus was very much like Moses. Both were delivered from death as infants from two evil rulers Pharaoh and Herod. Moses a Jew born when Egyptians (gentiles) ruled the people of Israel EX.1:8-10. Jesus a Jew was born when Romans (gentiles) ruled the people of Israel Lk. 2:1-5.
Moses was hidden in Egypt 3 months to keep him alive Ex 2:2. Jesus was also hidden in Egypt to keep him alive Mt. 2:13.
Moses' mother put him in the river in a BASKET Ex.2:3. Jesus' mother put him in a MANGER (feeding trough) Lk. 2:7.
Moses was brought up by a man who was not his natural father. Ex 2:9-10.Jesus was brought up by a man who was his stepfather, Joseph Lk. 2:33
Moses at a well, was kind to the daughters of the priest of Midian and watered their their flock (not the usual custom) Ex.2:17.
Jesus at a well, was kind to a Samaritan woman and offered her water (not the usual custom. John 4:9-11.
Moses was in exile in a foreign land until the king of Egypt died. Ex 2:23. Jesus was in exile in a foreign land until King Herod died Mt. 2:19-20.
Both were prophets. Both performed miracles. Jesus fed the crowd by miracle with fish and bread, while Moses in the desert with Manner from Heaven. Both were leaders. And both were intermediaries between God and man.[/b] Moses offered to die, if necessary, if God would forgive the sins of the people that Moses was leading (see Exodus 32:30-33). Jesus did die for our sins, so that people could enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
No other prophet is as much like Moses than Jesus.

Deuteronomy 18:15-18:15 The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.

16 For this is what you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, "Let us not hear the voice of the LORD our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die."

17 The LORD said to me: "What they say is good.

18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.

The Messiah would enter Jerusalem while riding on a donkey
Prophecy: Zechariah 9:9
Prophecy written: Between 520 and 518 BC
Prophecy fulfilled: About 31 AD

In Zechariah 9:9, the prophet speaks of a future king presenting himself to Jerusalem while riding on a humble donkey. This foreshadowed something that happened about 500 years later. As explained in Luke 19:35-37, Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey and presented himself as the Messiah, the King.
Alfred Edersheim, a Christian Jew who lived during the 1800s, studied ancient Rabbinical writings, and said that Zechariah 9:9 was often interpreted as being about a Messiah. In his book, The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah, Edersheim wrote: "The Messianic application of this verse in all its parts has already been repeatedly indicated. We may here add that there are many traditions about this donkey on which the Messiah is to ride; and so firm was the belief in it, that, according to the Talmud, 'if anyone saw a donkey in his dreams, he will see salvation' (Ber 56 b)."

Zechariah 9:9:Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Jesus proclaims that he is the Messiah
Bible prophecy: John 4:19-26
Prophecy written: During the first century
Prophecy fulfilled: Since the time of Jesus

In Matthew 5:17, John 4:25-26, and in other verses, Jesus proclaims that he was the Messiah promised by the Old Testament prophets.
He remains the first and only person in history to be taken seriously by people throughout the world as being the Messiah that so many of the Bible's prophets had prophesied about.

John 4:19-26:19 "Sir," the woman said, "I can see that you are a prophet.

20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem."

21 Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

25 The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) "is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us."

26 Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he."

The Messiah would be rejected NOTE:There IS NO PAUL DURING THE TIME OF THESE PROPHECIES, SO HE SHOULDN'T BE ACCUSSSED:
Bible prophecy: Isaiah 53:1-3
Prophecy written: Between 701-681 BC
Prophecy fulfilled: About 31 AD

In Isaiah 52:13-53:12, the prophet foreshadowed the life and mission of Jesus, who was born about 700 years later. In Isaiah 53:3, the prophet said that a servant of God would be rejected and despised. Jesus was indeed rejected by many people living in the land of Israel, and He was later crucified.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 53:1-3:1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
There was not Paul since the prophecy, So, before you accuse Paul, go to the OLD prophecies and see how they work hand and hand with Jesus fulfilling them. Now, Muhammed denied all these prophecies that Jesus fulfilled, How then do you think he does not fits these prophecies??

Those who denies Christ:

[size=16pt]1 John 2:22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son.[/size]

Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible

John 14:6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

john 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

2 Likes

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by plappville(f): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
F00028:

There is still chance for those that have life to accept what the prophets of God told. You cannot ignore all first prophets and claim thier prophecies were wrong why only yours is right, and it happens that, the prophecies of Muhammed contradicts that of the prophets of the old. Read the Torah and see for yourself.
The choice is ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / The Tactics Of Fake Faith Healers / Does God Approve Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.