Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Continue To Terrorize Eggon Villages In Nasarawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Continue To Terrorize Eggon Villages In Nasarawa State (1684 Views)

Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? / Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst / Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Continue To Terrorize Eggon Villages In Nasarawa State by asco15(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
I am suprised at what is really happening in Nasarawa state. I can't believe that a crises that started in the early hours of last week thursday has continue till now. The security agents could not stop the violence.
Infact the violence has continue to spread like a wide fire.
More fulani and Niger men came to Bassa town yesterday in a lorry and started to kill and burn houses in the main Bassa town. They have continue to attact small villages at night.
They have even sent letter that they will soon attacking Mada station and Nasarawa Eggon town.
The eggon people are running to far places away from their villages, even my cousin brother had ran to my house in Abuja. He said that many people have been killed and their houses had been burnt.
My greatest pain is that the whole issue has not been in the media all this while. The state contines with her normal affairs as if nothing is really happen.
Another painful part is that Nigeria government are sending troops to Mali while they can't even curtail their own internal security problem.
Well, I Have now learn to be a government of my own and never to trust our failing government, especially when it comes to security.
Better begin to learn to protect yourself oooo.
Shame on Nasarawa state, Shame on Nigeria infact.
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwww.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Continue To Terrorize Eggon Villages In Nasarawa State by asco15(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
This post didn't need front page i guess

(1) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Atiku, G5 Governors, Says Tukur / ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal / PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.