Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help (1513 Views)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Oclafsti: 5:07am On Jan 18, 2013
My 53 year old mom has Been dating a 28 year old Nigerian for 3 year now. He begged and begged her to meet him from a dating site and she declined and he just kept begging and now here we are 3 years later.hes been In America about 10 years now and lives with his mother and brothers all Nigerian.anyway I know he is using my mom for her money.ive done the math and my mom pulls in about 5 k after taxes a month and still lives paycheck to paycheck and has not a cent left after each month.ive never brought it up to her directly but indirectly ive asked where's all your money go and she says things but they don't add up. I live with my Mom so it's easy to see she's about 2,000 short a month. So unless she's flushing it down the toilet she's giving it to him.i know Nigerians are obsessed with money and I think he fakes being in love for the money but love is blind to my mom. A guy who's good looking and muscular whos almost 30 years younger likes her that's all she sees. What should I do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Wow
What can u do?
She is a grown woman

I resent your "obsessed with money " characterization of Nigerians
If your mother at her age is allowing herself to be conned by someone half her age,blame it on her naivety not on Nigerians
It could have been any man.she needs to wizen up fast

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Mynd44: 5:56am On Jan 18, 2013
You need to have a discussion with your mum and see if your sllegations are true, if they are then you have some serious work to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by okosodo: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2013
That is true love in collabo with despiration
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2013
Naija nor dey dull.
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by heed101(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2013
Them dey use Tortoise for ur mumsy. In short, na shomolu boy the guy go be. Maga must pay
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
I think you just mad you aren't the one getting the cash, but then, I feel bad for your mum. You also live with your mum and you're pointing fingers at this dude for living with his Family? Plus what you doing going through your mum's finances? It's her money and she'll spend it any way she likes.
Okay, seriously, what you need to do is have a talk with your mum, be careful though because if you say the wrong thing in the wrong way, you'll get her all pissed off and defensive, just let her see that she shouldn't be spending money on a guy to buy his love, that she's still beautiful enough to attract men that would love her for who she is... goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
But guy, for your mom to be 53, you must be like what? 26ish? What are you still doing living with your mom?
Anyway, who knows what the relationship is based on. You can't even begin to understand how llonely it must be for a single Mum.

Everynight, no dik, but with all the responsibilities that SHOULD come with the added benefit of constant dik (e.g feeding /housing your grown azz). Its not easy. I bet you she knows exactly what's going on, but can't be arsed as its entertainment, kinda like how you would pay for a subscription to a very good MMORPG you like playing or whatever the heck you still doing in your Mamas house.
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by gulfer: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2013
Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help and your mummy is using the Nigerian Man for intimacy undecided tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2013
gulfer: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help and your mummy is using the Nigerian Man for intimacy undecided tongue
True
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2013
@OP,do nothing! Leave the two mature lovers to live their life...
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by oyinbogirl(f): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
Maybe they are enjoying each other. Dosnt sound like shes complaining
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by MrCork17: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Oclafsti: My 53 year old mom has Been dating a 28 year old Nigerian for 3 year now. He begged and begged her to meet him from a dating site and she declined and he just kept begging and now here we are 3 years later.hes been In America about 10 years now and lives with his mother and brothers all Nigerian.anyway I know he is using my mom for her money.ive done the math and my mom pulls in about 5 k after taxes a month and still lives paycheck to paycheck and has not a cent left after each month.ive never brought it up to her directly but indirectly ive asked where's all your money go and she says things but they don't add up. I live with my Mom so it's easy to see she's about 2,000 short a month. So unless she's flushing it down the toilet she's giving it to him.i know Nigerians are obsessed with money and I think he fakes being in love for the money but love is blind to my mom. A guy who's good looking and muscular whos almost 30 years younger likes her that's all she sees. What should I do?

Bro chill out... as looong as he hasint Nyansh her, You will be fine!wink
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by TableLeg(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Oclafsti: My 53 year old mom has Been dating a 28 year old Nigerian for 3 year now. He begged and begged her to meet him from a dating site and she declined and he just kept begging and now here we are 3 years later.hes been In America about 10 years now and lives with his mother and brothers all Nigerian.anyway I know he is using my mom for her money.ive done the math and my mom pulls in about 5 k after taxes a month and still lives paycheck to paycheck and has not a cent left after each month.ive never brought it up to her directly but indirectly ive asked where's all your money go and she says things but they don't add up. I live with my Mom so it's easy to see she's about 2,000 short a month. So unless she's flushing it down the toilet she's giving it to him.i know Nigerians are obsessed with money and I think he fakes being in love for the money but love is blind to my mom. A guy who's good looking and muscular whos almost 30 years younger likes her that's all she sees. What should I do?
The first thing you should do is to confess that you are a bloody Nigerian yourself...
Then after that, go find yourself a menial job, go back to elementary school or go fu..ck yourself!
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Table Leg :

The first thing you should do is to confess that you are a bloody Nigerian yourself...
Then after that, go find yourself a menial job, go back to elementary school or go fu..ck yourself!

Your point?
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by TableLeg(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
2buff:

Your point?
Pissss Awfffff!
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Be like say these meatsellers Don dey plenty for NL grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by Woodpecker(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hold up a second,
You come to a ngerian forum, insult my beloved country by saying we're obsessed with money and you expect us to help you by giving you advice?
Gerrrrrooooouuuuuutttt!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Using My Mom For Money Help by TableLeg(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
2buff: Be like say these meatsellers Don dey plenty for NL grin grin
You are a lunatic .... The product of an accidental mating between a rabbit and a rabid dog!
Are you the OP? What has my first post got to do with you raggedy a..s.s.hole?!
ODE!

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? / The Experience Of A Jilted Bride / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.