Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend (55036 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
A friend of Mine at Kaduna Poly Shared this with me and I don't know how far it's True!!! It Read Thus:

Dear Readers,
Well my mom is 42......she and my Dad just recently divorced. My friend was at my house playing Ps3 and I went out to rent a movie to watch.

On my way to the Movies store, I met an old classmate and we discuss for like 40 minute. I manage to go to the store, rent some Movies and I headed back home. When I entered into the house, I find my Mom on the floor Unclad and my friend unclad.

I almost run mad, was so confused and could not believe my eyes, My friend hurriedly put on his wears and left my house and my mom too left for her room.

I have not been eating at home for 1 week now and I can't even talk to my Mum or answer her when she talk to me, I lost Respect for Her.

PLEASE HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by falconey(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
So he took a pic?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Tallesty1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
The guy deserves a medal.

I didn't believe your story thou.

Who took the pix?

72 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Viktoh(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
undecided

46 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by ramdris(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sorry dude, ur pal just becomes ur step pops. grin grin grin grin grin

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Raymysterio(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Caught in the middle of a crossfire... It kills you know...
Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Vivly(f): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tallesty1:

Who took the pix?
With just 5 posts on this thread, na who dey share your post like that?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by dharay99: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Report dem to CNN. cry

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tallesty1:

Who took the pix?

I don't know oh!! Naso he send am give me oh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
ramdris:
Sorry dude, ur pal just becomes ur step pops. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Tallesty1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vivly:
With just 5 posts on this thread, na who dey share your post like that?
The thing tire me sef

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Noloss(f): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which tooth paste r u advertising? Remember it's not allowed here

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Noloss:

Which tooth paste r u advertising? Remember it's not allowed here

Maxam!! Heheheheheheh!!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op, if at all this post is true, then i must say your frnd is fooolish!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by TrishaP(f): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tallesty1:

Who took the pix?
Tallest, What is it about this your comment that has gotten 13 shares? Even the op hasn't gotten even 1 like.

Something is fishy around here

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Brugo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:
Op, if at all this post is true, then i must say you are fooolish!!!!!!

How Boss??
Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
TrishaP:

Tallest, What is it about this your comment that has gotten 13 shares? Even the op hasn't gotten even 1 like.

I thot I was the only one that Notice that!!

Tallesty ow you take do am??

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

How Boss??
See the kind of reputation your frnd is giving his mum in public forum
Datz too bad bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:

See the kind of reputation you are giving your mum in public forum
Datz too bad bro

Oga mi, it's not my Mom oh!! Read the begininning of the Story!! A Frnd shared it for me
Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Tallesty1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
TrishaP:

Me sef confuse.

4 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
I appreciate the fact that you are beautiful
I appreciate the fact that you have a nice body and physique and according to most guys you were born on a Sunday....
I appreciate the fact that you attend or attended a nice university and can speak so well like the queen of England.
I appreciate the fact that you have over 5,000 friends on Facebook(congratulations)
I appreciate the fact that you smell so nice that one can imagine heaven...
BUT that is not enough

If you lack home training
Can't even boil water or cook white yam
No respect for elders and people you meet outside
Then those beautiful things you think you have are worthless.
No man wants a liability for a wife and that is why real men can't take you to see their mum....
So creamy sweety or sugar ( like you love to be called)
If you hate the gospel of Christ
If you hate to listen to your pastor preach because you claim he is boring
Then you will be boring to a real man...
Guys may love you, but just remember that most guys go for ANYTHING under skirt....
You can't boost of a bible? Not even the free Gideon small bible? How shameful

I don't want to sound so spiritual, but believe me when i say everything here on earth is more spiritual than you can imagine.

To meet the right man you have to be spiritual (prayerfully ask God)
To get a job you have to be spiritual ( so as to become the preferred choice candidate)
To buy something from the market you have to be spiritual (so you won't buy fake)
So you see? Stop blaming the government and your family and get on you knees....
It is never too late....not with Jesus...

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Me sef confuse.

No no no no!! You just dey use Juju!!

21 shares Again!!
Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Tallesty1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

No no no no!! You just dey use Juju!!

21 shares Again!!
Thank God ur own happened when I was not online. You are the juju man nowgrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by freshdude99(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Btw

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Mrbigman1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acekidc4:
A friend of Mine at Kaduna Poly Shared this with me and I don't know how far it's True!!! It Read Thus:

Dear Readers,
Well my mom is 42......she and my Dad just recently divorced. My friend was at my house playing Ps3 and I went out to rent a movie to watch.

On my way to the Movies store, I met an old classmate and we discuss for like 40 minute. I manage to go to the store, rent some Movies and I headed back home. When I entered into the house, I find my Mom on the floor Unclad and my friend unclad.

I almost run mad, was so confused and could not believe my eyes, My friend hurriedly put on his wears and left my house and my mom too left for her room.

I have not been eating at home for 1 week now and I can't even talk to my Mum or answer her when she talk to me, I lost Respect for Her.

PLEASE HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Go sleep with ur friend's mum or sisters and make sure u get dem pregnant. Lol
If he dnt have a mum or a sister, please sleep with him.

It's allowed at dis point.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Thank God ur own happened when I was not online. You are the juju man nowgrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are on point Bro!!
Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
I c dis pic 4 naijauncut na... bt op if it's true u know ur nt d son of ur fada... e fit b goat wey do ur mama produce u

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Acekidc4(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
SPLiTZ1:
I c dis pic 4 naijauncut na... bt op if it's true u know ur nt d son of ur fada... e fit b goat wey do ur mama produce u

Hahahahahahahagrin grin grin gringrin gringrin
Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by ilovecritics(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
The thing tire me sef

I love your signature - God bless you smiley
Re: I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend by Tallesty1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
ilovecritics:

I love your signature - God bless you smiley
grin

she don catch you before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.