Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Places To Meet Responsible Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places To Meet Responsible Girls (4031 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places To Meet Responsible Girls by xyoung: 6:00am On Jan 18, 2013
I know many guys are having the challenge of meeting wife materials inorder to avoid problems in their future family. The so called wife materials are few and can be spotted in some places due to their responsible nature.
1. Week day Church service (not sunday church)
2. Cinema (saturdays)
3. Wedding involving responsible couples
4. Charity homes
5. Library
There are many other strategic places you are sure to find them but always note, you can never find a single responsible girl in the club. Any single girl that goes to the club is capable of sleeping with any guy dat night. Beware

1 Like

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by xyoung: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2013
Another way out is to check out ur responsible male friend. His sister friends is likely to be responsible..one tin for sure is dat responsible girls cluster

1 Like

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Tascocent(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2013
Does dat means There's no responsible girlz on 2go...........abegi
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2013
lol...good! Thank God u didnt include online garbage...

No.1 is a great point!
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by topsco(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2013
Good points out there,but i dont fully go with dat no 2.
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2013
1 and 5 are tops.

1 Like

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by 2sexy(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2013
xyoung: Another way out is to check out ur responsible male friend. His sister friends is likely to be responsible..one tin for sure is dat responsible girls cluster
WRONG about that line you stated there about sister things... The most fatal relationship I have had was because I was thinking along that line....

My friend's girlf is well mannered, beautiful, good cook etc and I thought her friend would have such qualities. Broke up with Bastard in 2009.

People are different....
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by ifyeky(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2013
Op, wat abt market? #just saying#
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by xyoung: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
ifyeky: Op, wat abt market? #just saying#
Bad and good girls are found in d market
D places I mentioned, u hav 80percent chance of meeting reponsible girl
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by initiate: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2013
in traffic
in the kitchen
etc
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2013
initiate: in traffic
in the kitchen
etc
oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 20, 2013
You can meet a respsonsible girl anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2013
I disagree with NO 1. You only have to spend a lot of time in church to understand. There is a great difference btw real people and actresses, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by True2myself24(f): 3:38am On Jan 20, 2013
Hmm I met my boyfriend at a church... I wonder what he thinks of me now shocked grin cool
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Mynd44: 3:47am On Jan 20, 2013
You can meet her anywhere

1 Like

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 20, 2013
Irresponsible babe like me reads this,i start going 4 mid-week church services,library, saturday cinema,charity home,etc.,shey i come be gud gal nw ba?

There is nothing like a perfect place to locate a gud gal,we all have tendency of being gud and bad,circumstances determines the part that surfaces.

@ op..i be very bad gal but i spend 4 out of the 7 days in a week in church. Na choice,infact na deliverance make me dey go church steady.lol

3 Likes

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Acidosis(m): 4:54am On Jan 20, 2013
initiate: in traffic
in the kitchen
etc

#on point
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by sunnyt1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tascocent: Does dat means There's no responsible girlz on 2go...........abegi

Ha, 2go ke

No carry ur life play ludo.

Its jst 2 risky to think u cant get a responsible gal online, im not sayin dey dnt exist thou.

However, ask ursef these questions: wat is she doin there, how many guys cud she have met jst like u, for how long has she bin there and if she has

bin meetin diff guys den there is high probability that she has bin sleepin wit them, the chances are really high, seriously.

and if u really know wat some gals use their phones for, wat dey do online and thier purpose for being online, u go fear fear

Anyway, if u are responsible ( and u shd know if u are ), if u go towards responsible places and hang out wit responsible peolple, chances are high that u wud be comin across decent gals

The same thing applies to both men and women

1 Like

Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Fela shrine, Tarmac, ejigbo, alahausa, iyana motuary etc...
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Funny topic.
Imagine somebody going to the library to find babes to toast.
("Hello angel, I couldn't help but notice your captivating beauty while I was supposed to be reading" )
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Charliemorgano(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
am really faced with that problem now,the last responsible lady i dated got married because she couldn't wait for me to secure a better job we have to agree to seperate...i just moved to Lagos and i have tried to make friends here but it wasn't just working maybe because am still trekking....ladies love ride...I seriously need a girlfriend..responsible..plumpy and working class...Her Val is secured
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by frankkydee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Just continue prayin to God
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by skoloppy31(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
I can't just stop thinking,so the OP. Is trying to deceive me that all criteria he listed is true,bros wake up this 2013if you don't know.what I believ is that a bad girl can be good to a guy she. Really likes.this wifey material. Of thing is beyond the way we think and reason sometimes,,,all we need when is time to choose our life patner is God#myopinion#
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by frankkydee(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
fellis: Funny topic.
("Hello angel, I couldn't help but notice your captivating beauty while I was supposed to be reading" )
I wonder ooo!
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by olumaxi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
True2myself24: Hmm I met my boyfriend at a church... I wonder what he thinks of me now shocked grin cool
hmm,wat he finks of u?.afta so much act of penetratn..syd by syd,front n back,up n down..anyway, God deh
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by olumaxi(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
fellis: Funny topic.
lwkmd..dat 1 b NFA na
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by True2myself24(f): 2:02am On Jan 21, 2013
olumaxi: hmm,wat he finks of u?.afta so much act of penetratn..syd by syd,front n back,up n down..anyway, God deh

Ummm undecided no comment
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Lyth: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2013
adaobi123: You can meet a responsible girl anywhere
On point gurl ...anywhere it sure is, all a dude's gotta do is be able 2 sift d wheat frm d chaff. Responsibility aint in places but in pple, so OP focus on bein able 2 recognise it rather on places u think it myt/shld be...besyds its a relative term, dat slim babe dancin alingo may be it 4 me but not 4 u while dat orobo leafin thru food-digest in d library(n silently foulin d air) may jst spell responsibility 4 u but not 4 me.
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Ike77503(m): 4:00am On Jan 21, 2013
I dey LAUGH @ places to meet decent girls...I met my wife at my sisters wedding..though, she was invited by the younger of my two sisters. truth is, one can meet a wife/husband anywhere. even in the club.
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by oseiwe(m): 5:07am On Jan 21, 2013
@OP, dat ur num1 point don corrupt. If u try am, u go vex tire. I knw one geh wey don serious pass d pastor sef, but if I catch any of my male relative near her, I'll call for a village meeting to advise him. She and her crew no dey miss weekly service but d tings wey dat dem don do no go let mouth talk.
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Plarp: 5:41am On Jan 21, 2013
class.
Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2013
I'm a responsible girl but u will never find me at the places mentioned above...especially a library angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help / My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... / Help! My Husband Jerk Off To My Friend's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.