Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? (3975 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Finstar: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
I came across this on facebook.. This lady was beaten beyond recognition because she was talking to a man on phone.. The boyfriend later found out that it was actually Her brother... Now he's begging to be forgiven.. Should she forgive him?

Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by BluntBoy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Finstar:
I came across this on facebook.. This lady was beaten beyond recognition because she was talking to a man on phone.. The boyfriend later found out that it was actually Her brother... Now he's begging to be forgiven.. Should she forgive him?

Forgive but walk away from that relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
If she is stupid should walk away ,he has already tarnished her beauty so nothing remain. The woman should go down on her knees beg him for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Forgiveness is a sin according to some people,
Just break up to avoid further beatings.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by 7footre(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Forgiveness is for God. Send you to him, our obligation
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
shocked

My honest advice to you is to kill that boyfriend of yours with African Juju.

He does not deserve forgiveness, what he deserves is death.

Just make sure you do it neatly and be discrete.

No boyfriend who vandalizes his babe deserves to live!
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Papiikush: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, forgive him and go back into the relationship.

I'll be here waiting to type RIP

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
yes o....forgive and forget and your life shall never remain the same again undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Peachess(f): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wow, that's just too much na. I guess he wanted to kill her. He even removed her front teeth, how's she going attract another man?
I'm very sure the signs have always been there. She should just forgive him to remove the burden from her heart but she shouldn't go back to that beast tho.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nbote(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yes U shld... And den wen he adds green, red, white, brown and every other color know to man den maybe, jus maybe Ur sense will com back
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by IAMSASHY(f): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecided in Wat way does dose 2 ladies luk alike? Which lady in dis generation wl u beat dis way, 2 d point of removing her teeth, den she comes b4 a camera 2 even pose and smile wt wound jst 2 ask silly question? Wake me up wen u drop anoda lie.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Martin0(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Peachess:
Wow, that's just too much na. I guess he wanted to kill her. He even removed her front teeth, how's she going attract another man?
I'm very sure the signs have always been there. She should just forgive him to remove the burden from her heart but she shouldn't go back to that beast tho.

I think she asked his boyfriend to beat her.
Most ladies are like that and I ve seen
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Peachess(f): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martin0:

I think she asked his boyfriend to beat her.
Most ladies are like that and I ve seen
If you're trying to be sarcastic, well that's a failed attempt tho. Cos no normal female that's thinking right will let anyone beat her black and blue and even remove her front teeth.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
If This Is True. Sorry I Wont Forgive Until 3 of His Teeth Has Been Removed, one Of His Eye Almost Blinded...
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
What an animalistic behaviour.. I wonder how ladies cope with such guys.
Anyway, before we judge we have to hear the guy's part of the story
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
What an animalistic behaviour.. I wonder how ladies cope with such guys.

Anyway, before we judge we have to hear the guy's part of the story
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Peachess:

If you're trying to be sarcastic, well that's a failed attempt tho. Cos no normal female that's thinking right will let anyone beat her black and blue and even remove her front teeth.

My dear it not about sarcasm.
Year's ago I was dating this SA girl sometimes she tell's me to beat her and that if I don't do it she's not and never gonna respect me.

Till date am still wondering what kind of words and how could a normal human say that?

I had to call her out on a date to ask her some questions nd probably talk sence into her head.
Imagine me asking her if she's having some mental problem in her family that may have float into her head?

But I never beat her ooo unlike weitin op talk.

There are ladies who will just tell their partner's to beat them,they will even tempt you to beat them.

Lefulefu ve u not seen
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Of course forgive him and go back for more beating until brain fall on you. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Peachess(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martin0:

Year's ago I was dating this SA girl sometimes she tell's me to beat her and that if I don't do it she's not and never gonna respect me.

Till date am still wondering what kind of words and how could a normal human say that?

I had to call her out on a date to ask her some questions nd probably talk sence into her head.
Imagine me asking her if she's having some mental problem in her family that may have float into her head?

There are ladies who will just tell their partner's to beat them,they will even tempt you to beat them.

Lefulefu ve u not seen
Hmm, that's odd. She's probably a sadomasochist I guess, lots of mental people roaming around like normal people.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Martin0(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Peachess:

Hmm, that's odd. She's probably a sadomasochist I guess, lots of mental people roaming around like normal people.

Ehm somehow she looks like one..
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Arsenalholic(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Those guys up there saying forgive must be joking. He beat her to the extent of removing some of her teeth thereby disfiguring her face...

If I were her brother, that guy will never forget the day devil used and forsook him. Nonsense.

I don't believe the story, though.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Peachess(f): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martin0:

Ehm somehow she looks like one..
But I don't think she (this one) wanted it tho.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Send the fool to jail or more preferably send guys to do worse to him
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Osek(m): 3:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Y not forgive him, I will be more than happy to see u back in that relationship.. In three months we shall be saying R.I.P to u.. I hope it does not become ur portion my dear angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:21am On Oct 19, 2017
forgive whaT?? you need brain resetting machine. ..unless you are going there to revenge if not,don't go atall....
some men are heartless
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Martin0(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Peachess:
But I don't think she (this one) wanted it tho.
What made you think so. You were not there,and she may either be lying or even saying d truth. Nobody can actually tell so am sure we assuming
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Peachess(f): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Martin0:

What made you think so.
You were not there,and she may either be lying or even saying d truth.
Nobody can actually tell so am sure we assuming
Even though she wanted it, this is wrong in all level. What happened to walking away when you're pissed?
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Yeah, forgive him and go back into the relationship.

I'll be here waiting to type RIP

Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Martin0(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Peachess:

Even though she wanted it, this is wrong in all level. What happened to walking away when you're pissed?

Yeah I agree to what u said ..
Well we never can tell
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Martin0:

Lefulefu ve u not seen
of course yes there are ladies who love violent men and men who beat up women.there are some wey go even urge the man to hit dem and dat it Turns them on.i have seen very weird looking ladies like dat.even Jim iyke the time he dey date steph nora did allege dat steph always love it when it hits or beats her.that sometimes she even provoke him on purpose and when he starts beating her it always leads to sex.anytime u hear a lady saying she wants to date a strong man she is actually saying she wants to date a man who beats up women.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Finstar: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
lefulefu:
of course yes there are ladies who love violent men and men who beat up women.there are some wey go even urge the man to hit dem and dat it Turns them on.i have seen very weird looking ladies like dat.even Jim iyke the time he dey date steph nora did allege dat steph always love it when it hits or beats her.that sometimes she even provoke him on purpose and when he starts beating her it always leads to sex.anytime u hear a lady saying she wants to date a strong man she is actually saying she wants to date a man who beats up women.

Naturally, women love to be dominated. What do you think is the reason why girls prefer to date the bad boys than the good ones? It's simple, they want a man that can dominate. However, the domination shouldn't result to disfigurement. There's a way to dominate without causing havoc like the one above.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Ladyjumong(f): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
What a dumb question

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Any Guy Here Dated A Woman From Nairaland In Real Life. / For The Girls That Give Fake Numbers, Read This / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.