Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" (2946 Views)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Methink the qirl is kinda hurt as in real shattered emotionaly but she ain't the first nor last,
Sometimes we guys tend to lose focus when we allow lust to over-ride love'
I am aqainst the school of thought that keeps breakinq ladies heart,its cynical watching qirls heartbroken
If u don't wanna marry her or take her serious,pls tell her instead
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
blabber15: That girl needs to stop watching Nollywood movies. I'm sure that's where this risky idea came from.
It's not compulsory to post
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by sweetcheecks(f): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Donalð Genes: Pls admin post dis 4 me and remember 2 hide my i.d pls, pls notify me wen posted,there's dis man he has broken my heart in dat after he must hav proposed 2 me,he went ahead and married anoda girl,i want 2 send assasins 2 kil him instantly,wot do u think?Advice pls.

I was really distraught when I saw this,can't believe our women can go this far all in the name of marriage even when we've got so many men around this country,God help us we men

Naija men oo? And now you Donale how did you quickly turn this to drum up sympathy for "you men"? Really? What about her? If a woman did this, all hell would break loose with name calling and insults.

@topic, please sweetheart do not kill him or do any physical damage just sue his backside from here to Kazakstan. Clean him out and let him go hungry with that woman while you live a luxurious life with his money and another good guy. wink
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by fxxkinheiress(f): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
I can understand why she'd want his life. But honestly, he isn't worth the time, money, tears or even this thread. I say, she dodged a bullet here. Good riddance.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by drnoel: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
am sure u are this mad cos u have offered him the forbidden fruit cos he proposed to u.....tsk tsk tsk, well next time u learn 2 hold on to ur pants even after a Nigerian man has proposed to u.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by fxxkinheiress(f): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
drnoel: am sure u are this mad cos u have offered him the forbidden fruit cos he proposed to u.....tsk tsk tsk, well next time u learn 2 hold on to ur pants even after a Nigerian man has proposed to u.

And how are you sure?
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by kittykat1(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Can't u see his username? Blabber15, what do u expect from a blabber?
bukatyne: It's not compulsory to post
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
kitty kat: Can't u see his username? Blabber15, what do u expect from a blabber?
LOL!
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by stupor(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2013
Hey ! You have completely lòst it !

Someone proposed to you and didn't marry you,you now want to send assasins ?

If I was the assasin,I would personally collect the deal,inform the prey and blast off your own brains because I wOuld assume,you have no reason to have it there in your skull.

You would sound silly to me !

And I will also ensure that I make sure that your spilled-out brains is re-examined for authenticity as as an autopsy,because its Only a sick mind that would want tO kill another person because Of a relationship that went bad.

Check yourself before you spend the rest of your romance behind bars for life !

Guilty before even being proved for innocence,get a life !
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Poster, I will like to attend his funeral Jor.

As soon as your boys carries out the HIT, inform us.

As you know, there is population expulsion in the land coupled with climate change and economic constraints to accommodate a betrayer. We need to de-populate for fresh air.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by boron10(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Naija men oo? And now you Donale how did you quickly turn this to drum up sympathy for "you men"? Really? What about her? If a woman did this, all hell would break loose with name calling and insults.

@topic, please sweetheart do not kill him or do any physical damage just sue his backside from here to Kazakstan. Clean him out and let him go hungry with that woman while you live a luxurious life with his money and another good guy. wink
He only proposed to her miss, never got married to her. How will she win the suit when there is no evidence other than ring which the guy can easily deny?

When there is a break up in a relationship, the person who instigated the break up takes all the blame. We do not show interest in knowing what led him to make such decision.

For him to have proposed means he was very ready to spend the rest of his life with her. Perhaps she started displaying her other hidden character thinking there will be no going back after the proposal.

We will only be fair to condemn if the guy comes here to tell us the reason for the break up.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by eagleeye2: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2013
If you have ever trusted and been betrayed you will feel her hurt.
I am one of the few guys that will keep all options open, if am not sure about a girl. But when I say "I Love You" which is rare, I do mean it. It's beginning to dawn on me that our version of Love in this part of the world is based most times on Selfish Foundation.
Why am I rambling? I have equally entertained the "killing/maiming thought" in the past.
When You Trust fully with your heart, a betrayal from the Trusted one is like plunging in a knife in your back and "twisting" it around.

The girl needs a "brave heart" to move on, cos it takes courage to move on after a betrayal.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by drnoel: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2013
fxxkin_heiress:

And how are you sure?
ma sister, its all written between the lines, if u read it well...
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by sweetcheecks(f): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
boron10:
He only proposed to her miss, never got married to her. How will she win the suit when there is no evidence other than ring which the guy can easily deny?

When there is a break up in a relationship, the person who instigated the break up takes all the blame. We do not show interest in knowing what led him to make such decision.
cry
For him to have proposed means he was very ready to spend the rest of his life with her. Perhaps she stairted displaying her other hidden character thinking there will be no going back after the proposal.

We will only be fair to condemn if the guy comes here to tell us the reason for the break up.

I know they were not married and she can still sue him for
breach of promise to marry and defirmation. Which allows her damages. I really do not care right now about his reason she is the one who is here and needs advise he is not.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Rooneyboy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Amya: Go ahead and shoot the mothafucka. These men need to be taught a lesson.

And you donald, do you know what it means for a lady to invest all her all in a relationship only to be rubbished in the end.

what sort of investment are u talking about ?
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Rooneyboy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=sweetcheecks]

I know they were not married and she can still sue him for
breach of promise to marry and defirmation. Which allows her damages. are u a learner

Did they both sign any paper to this promise
I really do not care right now about his reason she is the one who is here and needs advise he is not.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by boron10(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
Rooneyboy thank you o, i was about asking her same question.

Sweetcheeck darling, if you dare take such case to a lawyer, i bet, you will leave his presence embarrassed.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by sweetcheecks(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=Rooneyboy][/quote]

Rooney stop showing of you stupppidity here. The law does not only deal with explicit cases only but implied as well, as long as there is enough evidence to show the intention. Now go back to school you need to learn more. UNLEARNER
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by sweetcheecks(f): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
boron10: Rooneyboy thank you o, i was about asking her same question.

Sweetcheeck darling, if you dare take such case to a lawyer, i bet, you will leave his presence embarrassed.

Boron, maybe in Nigeria but antwhere in the world a promise to marry amounts to breach of promise if not agreed upon by the two parties involved. Trust me stop proposing marriage and giving engagement rings to women and later change your mind one day you will deal with a clever like me and the will take you to cleaners. wink
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by chikeorji123(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Am proud of u! kiss kiss kiss

Me too..
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Donalð Genes: Pls admin post dis 4 me and remember 2 hide my i.d pls, pls notify me wen posted,there's dis man he has broken my heart in dat after he must hav proposed 2 me,he went ahead and married anoda girl,i want 2 send assasins 2 kil him instantly,wot do u think?Advice pls.

I was really distraught when I saw this,can't believe our women can go this far all in the name of marriage even when we've got so many men around this country,God help us we men

Please go ahead and extinguish the life outta him. You have my support. ;-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will She Ever Change??? / Guyz Can U Date A Virgin? No Sex Till Marriage Can U / Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.