Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please (3033 Views)

Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Juliaann(f): 12:28am On Jan 26, 2015
OK lemme start by saying a very big thanks to all of you who contributed to this www.nairaland.com/2059694/please-what-think-should-leave. and to those who almost finished me here with their bad mouth, we learn everyday

Well the issue here is that after I broke up with my bf I concluded within myself that am gonna rest for a while concerning anything about R/ship but I met this guy at the mall on 28th of December I really don't know what happened but before I knew it we started talking eventually at the end we exchanged contacts and bid ourselves farewell,we have be chatting on BBM for a while now and he proposed to me just last week(to be his gf)I declined he asked y I told him what I have been going through with guys that am not just ready to verge into any R/ship now to my utmost surprise he said OK that he is ready to wait until I changed my mind about the whole ish, he has been nice,friendly and caring to me but truth to be told am just scared because guys can pretend just to get what they want,Although we haven't seen ourselves after that first day so he invited me over to his house this weekend I told him I will get back to him before Tuesday but the truth is that I'm really scared about the whole drama I mean how way everything is going (too fast)

So my fellow N'lers what do you suggest I do?should I go?
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by yungchop: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2015
I think you should consult a big brother of mine who is a relationship guru... @ www.google.com kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by ifoundmyperfect: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Yea it may all seem to be going fast... Some of us are swift smooth talkers... At the end of the day, it's still you that owns your cookie... So whatever you do, guard your cookie with your life and see have far he can keep up with his sweetness without a cookie... Whenever you decide, let it be consensual mutual enjoyment that will prevent you from coming back here to open a guy bashing thread... grin grin
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by ColourTv: 12:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Na this fine girl dey scatter all this grammatical errors for here?
No punctuations, using am instead of I'm, poor sentence construction etc......
Leave all these boys and go back to school.

13 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2015
You can go to his house, but let him know that you're still considering his offer of a romantic relationship. It's understandable that you want to take your time before committing to another serious relationship.
Or you two could meet at a joint.
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by naijaboiy: 12:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Let me read the other thread first...

*mhurdified*

You're still getting to know him. It's better you guys meet in a more open place where you'll be comfortable with him. It's too early to start trusting him.

No go carry yourself go there and something happen then you come here dey open thread about how all guys want is sex o..

It's in your hands undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by naijaboiy: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2015
yungchop:
I think you should consult a big brother of mine who is a relationship guru... @ www.google.com kiss
ColourTv:
Haba na! gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by alberto2k(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Op abeg no go... That guy might seems nice but will add weed/spanish fly to your indomie and he'll get what he want grin

Na joke o

You should Go but be well prepared..
wink
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Juliaann:
OK lemme start by saying a very big thanks to all of you who contributed to this www.nairaland.com/2059694/please-what-think-should-leave. and to those who almost finished me here with their bad mouth, we learn everyday

Well the issue here is that after I broke up with my bf I concluded within myself that am gonna rest for a while concerning anything about R/ship but I met this guy at the mall on 28th of December I really don't know what happened but before I knew it we started talking eventually at the end we exchanged contacts and bid bade ourselves farewell,we have be been chatting on BBM for a while now and he proposed asked to me just last week(to be his gf)I declined he asked y I told him what I have been going through with guys that am not just ready to verge into any R/ship now to my utmost surprise he said OK ok that he is ready to wait until I changed my mind about the whole ish, he has been nice,friendly and caring to me but truth to be told am just scared because guys girls can pretend just to get what they want,Although we haven't seen ourselves after that first day so he invited me over to his house this weekend I told him I will get back to him before Tuesday tuesday but the truth is that am really scared about the whole drama I mean how way everything is going (too fast)

So my fellow N'lers what do you suggest I do?should I go?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by demelza: 1:00am On Jan 26, 2015
ColourTv:
Una no go kill me for this place. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Is that what u were taught in church?
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Walspring: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2015
yungchop:

Google nah sure consultant... Abi
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2015
If you were my younger sis, I would tell you not to go..but as the opposite is the case, tonguetonguetongue...

It's too early for you to start paying him a visit to his house...it's not proper kinda..it would be fair if you guyz meet a nice public place...philosophy teaches us to move from 'unknown to known'...u still have to study him and do ur 'assignments' well..

Going to see him in his house dis early is akin to over-qualifying him..for a job he is yet to 'submit' proper application letter...

Can you 100% vouch that you are comfortable around him outside..without nursing doubts, b4 you can start staying indoors alone with him?? Answer these genuinely..

Vote for GMB oo gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Juliaann(f): 1:30am On Jan 26, 2015
ColourTv:
Thank you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Walspring: 1:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Hire me as your ADC so that we can go and meet him together.. grin grin grin

lemme know if you like this advice

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by cutieberie1(f): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2015
give urself time u know what u want....
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by akpumping7720(m): 3:30am On Jan 26, 2015
That guy naa sharp guy 4 inviting u to his home for discussions. Abeg wetin do fast foods joint, anyhow sha, make I no spoil bizness 4 d guy. But just dey very careful sha if u insist on visiting him @ home. After d first visit, second one go wan follow and naa dat second visit Spartacus movie dey start.... *just kidding freakle*
Study the dude very well. And pray he isn't a player. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Ms Juliaann, ur cool n all, but those your eyebrows sha!

Reminds me of the rehabilitated Lagos-Kano rail line; that shhh is too long! That is one of the reasons I prefer Julius Bergers work to CECC.

Anywho, what did you need advice for again

That Guy?

Well if he loves you're eyebrows the way they are, then I think he's a keeper.

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2015
hahaha grin, some comments tho, lmao! grin
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Can't he consider an open place like an eatery or cinema before thinking of inviting you to his place? think about that.

You don't want to rush things like you said, so don't go to his house, going on dates should be better

my 2 cents tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2015
ColourTv:
She needs your counsel, not correction.

The young lady is muddled & all u could do was to denigrate her with your unsolicited comment. Everyone must not be perfect in english before going into a relationship, going into a relationship is an alienable right, it has nothing to do with one's education.

Learn how to make constructive criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Juliaann(f): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2015
akpumping7720:
That guy naa sharp guy 4 inviting u to his home for discussions. Abeg wetin do fast foods joint, anyhow sha, make I no spoil bizness 4 d guy. But just dey very careful sha if u insist on visiting him @ home. After d first visit, second one go wan follow and naa dat second visit Spartacus movie dey start.... *just kidding freakle*
Study the dude very well. And pray he isn't a player. Goodluck
Funny yougrin BTW thanks
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Juliaann(f): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
UchihaMadara:
Ms Juliaann, ur cool n all, but those your eyebrows sha!

Reminds me of the rehabilitated Lagos-Kano rail line; that shhh is too long! That is one of the reasons I prefer Julius Bergers work to CECC.

Anywho, what did you need advice for again

That Guy?

Well if he loves you're eyebrows the way they are, then I think he's a keeper.
what the heck are you blabbing about? Some guys tho thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Juliaann(f): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Can't he consider an open place like an eatery or cinema before thinking of inviting you to his place? think about that.

You don't want to rush things like you said, so don't go to his house, going on dates should be better

my 2 cents tongue
Thanks
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Juliaann(f): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Walspring:
Hire me as your ADC so that we can go and meet him together.. grin grin grin

lemme know if you like this advice
That is definitely not possible

2 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Juliaann:
what the heck are you blabbing about? Some guys tho thanks anyway

Open up your gate of humor and smile. Besides, eyebrows can be shortened or elongated at will, so no need to get all up in a tizzy, missy.
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by ColourTv: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2015
skelefish:

She needs your counsel, not correction.

The young lady is muddled & all u could do was to denigrate her with your unsolicited comment. Everyone must not be perfect in english before going into a relationship, going into a relationship is an alienable right, it has nothing to do with one's education.

Learn how to make constructive criticism.
Ok!
But I highly doubt she would give you her contacts after this defense, Mr. White Knight.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2015
ColourTv:
Ok!
But I highly doubt she would give you her contacts after this defense, Mr. White Knight.
I saw this coming *smiling*.

My dear what do I need her contacts for? Lambasting someone without a shred of advice as regards the issue on ground, can be very daunting.

I swear no strings attached.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by nawtikid(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Op, if u r scared of goin 2 his house, ehn kukuma invite him 2 ur house na...abi
Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by StunnazJay(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2015
You asked for it. How do you expect a bunch of strangers to know what you truly want?

Anyways, here goes nothing. You just stepped out of a relationship (according to you), believe it or not going to his house will start giving him ideas.

Ideas you never intended for him to nurse, unless you are one of those girls who say one thing and do another (Which happens to be every girl)

Or you might be feeling lonely, due to one thing or the other.

There are some ladies who can't help themselves when they are alone privately with a guy they've got an attachment (no matter how flimsy) to. Now, if you are one of these girls who "fall" because their body and/or mind betrays them when they are all alone with a guy in a room, please don't go.

If you feel you can bear the "heat" by all means go.

On the other hand, dude might just want company and not sex. But how will you find out if you don't go?

Weigh it sensibly or as sensibly as you can, then decide for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Tymax(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2015
So that's how she will go to his house with her two legs. No be say dem force am o.

Babe, you sef look at this situation. Your first meeting is going to be at his place? Come on! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please by Melahou(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2015
better you confront your fears now than sit down and wonder why things are going fast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Again Just Before Valentine! / Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? / Romantic Chrrrrismas Pressent For All The Ladies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.