Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced (41289 Views)

450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by nlofficial(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2013
fuke:

With 5M you will have a nice roof over your head in Our Ibadan.

Na by force to build for Lagos ?

Come to the peaceful City of Ibadan.

There are crammers here too but with due diligence you get through.

Same Ibadan? That's abode for thieves and snatchers. I as a student can't really wait to get through with Uni and move out.

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by kemifemi: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2013
@ mod,
I don't know why you decided to hide my post.
I am not saying the Lawyer is a scammer, I just think people should know the facts, terms and conditions before investing. But since u don hide am, no problem.
FYI, I have worked with that company before so I know what am saying.

If u like hide this one again, na u sabi.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Ibadiarann(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2013
kemifemi: @ mod,
I don't know why you decided to hide my post.
I am not saying the Lawyer is a scammer, I just think people should know the facts, terms and conditions before investing. But since u don hide am, no problem.
FYI, I have worked with that company before so I know what am saying.

If u like hide this one again, na u sabi.

I agree with you. Can we have the estimate of service charge to be paid monthly. Some estates in lekki pay as high as 750k per annum.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Sprumbaba: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2013
Apart from estate fees., there are estate rules that you must abide with. No twin duplex, no BQ for 450sqm , low fence. I think 500,000 naira for electricity connection fee, and so on. Notwithstanding. I have been considering Beechwood and This estate in Arepo. Will surely buy one.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Ibadiarann(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Sprumbaba: Apart from estate fees., there are estate rules that you must abide with. No twin duplex, no BQ for 450sqm , low fence. I think 500,000 naira for electricity connection fee, and so on. Notwithstanding. I have been considering Beechwood and This estate in Arepo. Will surely buy one.

Big Boy
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Sprumbaba: Apart from estate fees., there are estate rules that you must abide with. No twin duplex, no BQ for 450sqm , low fence. I think 500,000 naira for electricity connection fee, and so on. Notwithstanding. I have been considering Beechwood and This estate in Arepo. Will surely buy one.

Definitely every genuine Estate (Beechwood as well)has its rules and regulations. There's no such thing as Service charge. This is for the Estate association to determine/decide by themselves, if this would even be case later, its definitely going to be at a very reduced rate and managed by them, not high like that of VGC, Crown Estate, etc. The Beechwood Estate Association usually have their meeting every third Sunday of the month, I do chat/call and have close friendship with the Estate Association Chairman Mr. Nduka D. so this info. Is from a reliable source.

For further inquiries, please call 08031303157, 08176999339 BB PIN: 271D5B52
Email: rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk

R & D Continental Services Ltd

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Dayo...:

Definitely every genuine Estate has its rules and regulations. Currently there's no such thing as Service charge or low fence rules or electrification fees. This is for the Estate association to determine/decide by themselves, if this would even be case later, its definitely going to be at a very reduced rate and managed by them, not high like that of VGC, Crown Estate, etc. The Beechwood Estate Association usually have their meeting every third sunday of the month, I do chat/call and have close friendship with the Estate Association Chairman Mr. Nduka D. so this info. Is from a reliable source.

For further enquiries, please call 08031303157, 08176999339 BB PIN: 271D5B52

Are there completer properties for sale in the estate ? Like 5BbDup ?
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Are there completer properties for sale in the estate ? Like 5BbDup ?

More Beechwood pictures

Yes sir, but would still need to confirm availability of such.

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2013
Dayo...:

Yes sir, but would still need to confirm availability of such.
5 Bedrooms preferably terrace, 5 baths plus guests' as always, a BQ and Sec.Post as addendum will be welcomed. my Time frame to purchase is 45 days from today, budget $35-40m considering distance and terrain.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by 2Legit2Qui: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2013
wallosky: i made an inquiry about this estate some time ago and was told they have sold out, except buying for those that want to resell.. see the reply i got

Yours Truly,

Yemi Adetoye

J. S. Realty Co., 6 Raymond Njoku Street, S. W. Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

yemi@jsrealtyonline.com

+234.1.794.4949| 761.3010

cell: 07042398136

Why is noone talking about this post?
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Billyonaire: 5 Bedrooms preferably terrace, 5 baths plus guests' as always, a BQ and Sec.Post as addendum will be welcomed. my Time frame to purchase is 45 days from today, budget $35-40m considering distance and terrain.

More pictures

There's one that fits all your descriptions by Pan African University (LBS), for complete details kindly call 08031303157 or email: rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk or BB: 271D5B52

Thank you.

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

Why is noone talking about this post?

Every details stated in the letter is 100% true.

If you read the write up, lawyer made mention of it, stressing that only secondary market is available.

It is obvious that people buy into estates for different reasons, some for investment purposes, some buy more than one and then sell later to develop the other. Thus, there are plots available on a secondary market (some even as high as 7m/per plot) take advantage of the ones available now.

Thank you.

BB: 271D5B52
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by HeroKing: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr. Dayo,

This promises to be a good buy, from a property investor's point of view.

Kindly respond to each of the issues highlighted by users Mitnexus and Veron007. These are critical points for buyers' informed decision making.

Thanks.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2013
HeroKing: Mr. Dayo,

This promises to be a good buy, from a property investor's point of view.

Kindly respond to each of the issues highlighted by users Mitnexus and Veron007. These are critical points for buyers' informed decision making.

Thanks.

More beechwood Pictures

As regards user Veron007 post: I had already responded earlier.

There's no such thing as fishers in the estate, though there was a possiblity of that some years ago, when there was no perimeter fence or security men/post in place, however currently as we speak there's security patrol, its fully fenced and there are residents as we speak. In fact, the Residents Association holds meetings every third sunday of the month. I will post more pictures on monday.

Thank you.

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
MITNEXUS: is this not the estate having issues

Residents, ARM bicker over Beechwood Estate agreement
http://www.punchng.com/business/homes-property/residents-arm-bicker-over-beechwood-estate-agreement/

More pictures

As regards MITNEXUS post: the publication according to Mr. Nduka D. (Chairman, Beechwood Est. Association) was blown out of proportion just to create a buzz/make headline sales. Though some of the issues raised were true, but it's all been soughted out/attended to. The Estate is now fully fenced with security operatives/patrol and the total electrification of the entire estate is almost completed. Source - Mr. Nduka D.

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by akhi2001: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
A GENUINE PLOT OF DRY SANDY UP LAND @ SHAPATI,IBEJU-LEKKI FOR SALE WITH FAMILY RECEIPT,DEED OF ASSIGNMENT AND REGISTED SURVEY PLAN .ASKING PRICE 2.5 MILLION.

INTERESTED CALL TONY ON 08029500138,08094427727
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by eafa: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2013

Which of the Estates in Arepo looks like this, please let me have the name, I prefer Arepo.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Sprumbaba: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dayo...:

Definitely every genuine Estate has its rules and regulations. Currently there's no such thing as Service charge or low fence rules or electrification fees. This is for the Estate association to determine/decide by themselves, if this would even be case later, its definitely going to be at a very reduced rate and managed by them, not high like that of VGC, Crown Estate, etc. The Beechwood Estate Association usually have their meeting every third sunday of the month, I do chat/call and have close friendship with the Estate Association Chairman Mr. Nduka D. so this info. Is from a reliable source.

For further enquiries, please call 08031303157, 08176999339 BB PIN: 271D5B52

Dont argue with me on this issue. You are selling the land you dont know much information about the Estate Rules in Beechwood.
I have attached to prove that I am right and you are wrong. People can download to read. Stopping arguing blindly. You are selling the plot and not buying.

http://spruminteractive.com/map/BeechwoodEstateRulesBuildingGuidelines.pdf

I just checked. The connection fee is still #500,000 Naira. So Mr Dayo, who is lying between us.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by blank(f): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lakowe is very far from the island for those who do not know the area. It is almost 1 hr to VGC without traffic. Traffic is usually in the morning from to 6am till like 10. In the evenings it can start from 4 o'clock till very late starting from mega chicken till ajah roundabout.

That means you have to leave your house before 5am to have any hope of crossing ajah traffic and getting to your office before 8am. It's not easy but some people do it everyday.

About, the estate itself, I don't know cos I have had no need going towards that side. At 6m its a bit pricey for that area cos other estates are about 2.5m to 3.5m. Non estates are even less so.

Kudos to my dear friend lawyer for doing what he knows how to do best. Please, can we have more estates that are closer to the island or ajah, pretty please?

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by blank(f): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
As for Dayo, please truthful about what you are selling. There is no ARM estate that does not have rules and regulations. In fact, all one has to do is to Google it and then they will see the rules. I think a poster has given the link to the rules and regulations.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by megainvest: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2013
blank: Lakowe is very far from the island for those who do not know the area. It is almost 1 hr to VGC without traffic.

Yes Lakowe is quite far but definitely not 1hr to VGC without traffic. It takes less than 30 minutes (conservatively) to get to VGC without traffic. It is actually about 36km from Victoria Island so at an average speed of 36km/hr you should be able to reach VI in an hour. Ajah area is usually the trouble spot. When the road is completed, one should be able to reach VI in 30-40 mins.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2013
Good price....
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sprumbaba:

Dont argue with me on this issue. You are selling the land you dont know much information about the Estate Rules in Beechwood.
I have attached to prove that I am right and you are wrong. People can download to read. Stopping arguing blindly. You are selling the plot and not buying.

http://spruminteractive.com/map/BeechwoodEstateRulesBuildingGuidelines.pdf

I just checked. The connection fee is still #500,000 Naira. So Mr Dayo, who is lying between us.

More Beechwood Pictures

Sir, I've never had any reason to argue with you sir or dispute the fact that there are rules & regulations which I am aware of and also confirmed firstly in my post that "definitely every Estate has its rules & regulations".

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Osterly: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
[color=#006600]Sprumbaba: Apart from estate fees., there are estate rules that you must abide with. No twin duplex, no BQ for 450sqm , low fence. I think 500,000 naira for electricity connection fee, and so on. Notwithstanding. I have been considering Beechwood and This estate in Arepo. Will surely buy one.

@Sprumbaba- Estate rules and regulations are set to foster the neighborhood harmony & tranquility that you admired in Beechwood Estate. Sure you wouldn't mind living in such a neighborhood.

May I also broaden your view that the connection fees is a compound charge for many things detailed below. Pls review and revise your thoughts.

Connection Fees
(Serviced Plots Only)
For the connection of water and
electricity from the house to the nearest
main point. The fee includes labor and
materials and may be adjusted based on
the actual measurements on the site.
Materials will include the pressured pipes,
aluminum conductors, electric meter,
and
N500,000 (Five Hundred and
Thousand Naira)
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by blank(f): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
megainvest:

Yes Lakowe is quite far but definitely not 1hr to VGC without traffic. It takes less than 30 minutes (conservatively) to get to VGC without traffic. It is actually about 36km from Victoria Island so at an average speed of 36km/hr you should be able to reach VI in an hour. Ajah area is usually the trouble spot. When the road is completed, one should be able to reach VI in 30-40 mins.

If you say so. Last time I went there, it took me almost 1hr from there to VGC without traffic. I can imagine how many hours with traffic.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Picture

For further inquiries/inspection/subscribe please call...

08031303157, 08176999339

Thank you.

R.D.C.S.L

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lawyer, thank you for posting this and your reputation precedes you.

For those of use who prefer anyplace other than Lagos, especially the Lekkis, Ajjas, etc, do you have as such as this in Ibadan?
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Sprumbaba: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Osterly: [color=#006600]Sprumbaba: Apart from estate fees., there are estate rules that you must abide with. No twin duplex, no BQ for 450sqm , low fence. I think 500,000 naira for electricity connection fee, and so on. Notwithstanding. I have been considering Beechwood and This estate in Arepo. Will surely buy one.

@Sprumbaba- Estate rules and regulations are set to foster the neighborhood harmony & tranquility that you admired in Beechwood Estate. Sure you wouldn't mind living in such a neighborhood.

May I also broaden your view that the connection fees is a compound charge for many things detailed below. Pls review and revise your thoughts.

Connection Fees
(Serviced Plots Only)
For the connection of water and
electricity from the house to the nearest
main point. The fee includes labor and
materials and may be adjusted based on
the actual measurements on the site.
Materials will include the pressured pipes,
aluminum conductors, electric meter,
and
N500,000 (Five Hundred and

Thousand Naira)
You did not need to broaden or enlighten me. I was just challenging someone telling me that the was no estate rules.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by adedara123(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2013
remember to perfect your land document as soon as you secure your property.please call 08022960248 for your gov's consent.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2013
Pictures

08031303157, 08176999339

Thank you.

R.D.C.S.L

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
More pictures

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Picture of exit to Lekki express

08031303157, 08176999339

Thank you.

R.D.C.S.L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.