Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced (41283 Views)

450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pictures

For further inquiries/inspection/subscribe please call...

08031303157, 08176999339
BB: 271D5B52
Email: rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.

R.D.C.S.L

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
More Pictures

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
pictures

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
More pix

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
pix

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Beechwood entrance from Lekki express

Pictures

08031303157, 08176999339

Thank you.

R.D.C.S.L

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by obi2012: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
i agree

blank: Lakowe is very far from the island for those who do not know the area. It is almost 1 hr to VGC without traffic. Traffic is usually in the morning from to 6am till like 10. In the evenings it can start from 4 o'clock till very late starting from mega chicken till ajah roundabout.

That means you have to leave your house before 5am to have any hope of crossing ajah traffic and getting to your office before 8am. It's not easy but some people do it everyday.

About, the estate itself, I don't know cos I have had no need going towards that side. At 6m its a bit pricey for that area cos other estates are about 2.5m to 3.5m. Non estates are even less so.

Kudos to my dear friend lawyer for doing what he knows how to do best. Please, can we have more estates that are closer to the island or ajah, pretty please?
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Select(m): 6:15am On Jan 22, 2013
Nice one!
You can all get in touch for the processing of your Approved Building Plans and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent,Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans,Buying of Property etc),within Lagos and Ogun State.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
I can be reached via- select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Bobajo(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2013
They've bn 'alleging' V/I will sink, ikoyi will go under water, water will carry all of Lekki away since 1960. Last i checked, these places are still very much around and an acre of land in V/I and Ikoyi now is in the range of 1 Billion. Flood ko, water ni.

Reality check 2: where do u think will get rescued and rehabilitated first if there is a serious natural disaster in lets say Ikoyi and Akowonjo? or maybe Victoria Island and iyana ipaja? Wake up bro!!!

Maestronaija: In as much dat i luv 2 buy d land...

am scared of lekki flood.....

V.I and lekki wod sink if nuttin is bin done.....
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Bobajo(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2013
@bolded section.... terrible rate of return. will like to know why capital appreciation is so low? Osapa London sold for 2.5 Million 5 years back. You cant get anything less than N17 Million as at today. And that without all the infrastructure Beechwood has. I really would like to know why the appreciation is 'stagnant'.

lawyer: 1. Firstly this advert is strictly for those who have the money to buy a plot of land up to N5Million plus looking for a plot of land in a very good estate managed by a reputable developer.
2. Those looking for an Estate where they can build comfortably without any Omonile wahala concerning foundation fees, roofing, signing of documents, trespassing or 2 people quarreling over any land and all the attendant problems associated with omoniles
3. Those that have always craved to be in a well planned estate in the Lekki Ajah axis that will have the same infrastructures as the Lekki Schemes but at a far cheaper affordable rate with proper layout outs, plots, blocks and very good documents to back it up
4. An estate with well tarred roads, light, security, borehole, petrol stations, hospitals, school etc and it’s a completely dry land so no extra money for sand filling
5. The price is a one of fee for life which includes the cost of the land, legal fees, Agency fees, transfer of document fees and survey fees.

The name of the Estate is called BEECHWOOD ESTATE Owned and Managed by ARM INVESTMENT MANAGERS ltd a company with a good track record Who are also the owners of the Famed FARAPARK ESTATE at Abijo just after the famous CROWN ESTATE. It has a confirmed registered Certificate of Occupancy registered as 62/62/2004W at the lands registry at Alausa with no encumberance as of the date writing this expose and it has a certified layout of each plot of land measuring 450sqm. [b]Each plot of land goes for N6Million now and 5 years ago it was just N3Million per plot. How many estates in Lagos will have all these and will go for N6Million for every payment? Astonishing!
[/b]
In fact most of the lands have been sold out and its just a limited few or buying from a 3rd party that remains. This to me is a very fair place price and an absolute steal for an estate with all these facilities. Lekki Scheme 2 which is just 10 minutes away from this place doesn’t have all these facilities in place now and each plot goes for N13Million and most of them are water logged. This is my best bet advise for those looking for an estate with all facilities in tact to purchase considering the cost of providing tarred roads everywhere, functional security, water, light etc far out weighs the selling cost and most importantly NO OMONILE WAHALA! Trust me Omonile wahala would out weigh N6Million on its own.

As usual, I am going to put below the documents they have and pictures so as to assess everything yourself and if your interested you can contact me through the numbers below. Make sure this year you buy properties that have valid documents. Am tired of hearing stories of lands without proper documents and I will do my best to locate more of these hidden treasures with documents so you can build peacefully in Lagos.

Also you can contact
Mr. Adedayo A. Adediran

(M.D / C.E.O)
R & D Continental Services Ltd
Tel: 08031303157, 08176999339, 07028191617

He is the locator of this gem and I have given him hell for more than 6 months in verifying these documents and his patience with me and steadfastness will make me endorse him as a very good and trust worthy agent you can deal with and he has passed all my tests and is given a very high vote of confidence in dealing with him.

Cheers
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2013
For Beechwood Estate inquiries/inspection details,
please call 08031303157, 08176999339
BB Pin: 271D5B52
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
obi2012: i agree

Is anywhere ever far in Lagos? Where you live now was once very far and a no go area. Beechwood Estate is strategically located on the Lekki express, less than 2minutes drive after Mayfair garden Estate, livable, you can start building immediately, has all infrastructures in place and not pricey like other estates in Lekki axis. This were people's notion some years ago about VGC, Lekki but today the story is different, Crown Estate was like going for Excursion, but today a plot goes for about N25M.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by obi2012: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
sorry if i wasnt clear.. i was repeating the part where he said a lot of us would really appreciate it if you could do some more estates closer to ajah or the island...

Dayo...:

Is anywhere ever far in Lagos? Where you live now was once very far and a no go area. Beechwood Estate is strategically located on the Lekki express, less than 2minutes drive after Mayfair garden Estate, livable, you can start building immediately, has all infrastructures in place and not pricey like other estates in Lekki axis. This were people's notion some years ago about VGC, Lekki but today the story is different, Crown Estate was like going for Excursion, but today a plot goes for about N25M.

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
obi2012: sorry if i wasnt clear.. i was repeating the part where he said a lot of us would really appreciate it if you could do some more estates closer to ajah or the island...

Beechwood Estate is between 8-12minutes drive to Ajah, depending on how fast or slow you drive.

Sir, I can confidently say (because I'm so conversant with lekki axis), that there's no estate in that axis with this features; CofO, infrastructural facilities, level of development, property security, starts from the lekki express and price such as this estate.

For further inquiries and inspection
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by PRD(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2013
Sprumbaba:

Dont argue with me on this issue. You are selling the land you dont know much information about the Estate Rules in Beechwood.
I have attached to prove that I am right and you are wrong. People can download to read. Stopping arguing blindly. You are selling the plot and not buying.

http://spruminteractive.com/map/BeechwoodEstateRulesBuildingGuidelines.pdf

I just checked. The connection fee is still #500,000 Naira. So Mr Dayo, who is lying between us.
Very useful information. Thank you very much.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Still Available
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2013
Plots available at 6m (total package) almost exhausted, for further inquiries please call 08031303157, 08176999339 BB: 271D5B52

Thank you
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by sundmic: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2013
I have visited naira land a couple of times.However this is my first time of commenting even though I have registered for quite some time.As someone who has a first hand knowledge about the estate I felt obliged to make some helpful comments.First I will like to thanks the initiator of this thread.

ARM owns Beechwood,Adiva and Townsville estates.The three estates are close to each other.I have a plot of land in Adiva and a colleague has a plot in townsville.First let me say that land in Beechwood is more than =N=5m.It is in the neighborhood of =N=5.2 to =N=5.8m.Even at that price you are not likely to get directly from ARM because all the lands in Beechwood has been sold out.You are likely to get it from a third party.Most of these people bought the land for =N=2.7m about four years ago.I had an offer from such a third party but when the transaction was getting knotty,I opted out.Eventually I bought from Adiva for =N=6,710,000.I prefer to deal directly with the company.Also the plots are not standard plot.The plots are 450sqm.Also the estate has strict building rules.As for infrastructure,what the original writer said is completely true.In fact that was my motivation for buying the land.

When it comes to property,individual preference differs.Compared to similar estates in Lekki,Beechwood and Adiva is a good buy.For me I know that location affects both the near and long term value of a property.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Property still Available.

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2013

08031303157, 08176999339

Thank you.

R.D.C.S.L
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Chekitaut: 2:35am On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2013

08031303157, 08176999339

Thank you.

R.D.C.S.L
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by skimanski(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Affordable and beautiful architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interios. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2013
For further inquiries/inspection/to subscribe, please call...

08031303157, 08176999339

Thank you.

R.D.C.S.L
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
RDCSL
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2013
Still Available...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.