Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. (631 Views)

Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / I Need Explanation From Seun Or Any Of The Politics Mods!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. by osifred(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
It's no news that nairaland.com has reached a million users .

Although musiwa2 has tried to narrate how nairaland started however I wasn't impressed because he is neither seun's personal assistant nor the owner of this great site. we will want to hear from the horse's mouth how it feel to have accomplished such an incredible feat owing to how you started with less than 50 members in 2005.  

In you address seun we will like to know how it all started, the challenges, what the futures hold and who is the 1, 000, 000th member etc.  

Like the comment if you want seun to address the forum on this
Re: Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. by seunfly: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Must the CEO of an organisation be the one to adress all issues direcltly? I think that is the reason why we have spoke parson, information director or public relation officer approved by the CEO.

Anyway SEUN if you are the one Nairalanders want to hear from, you know what to do.
Congratulations to Seun and his mods for making this possible and Nairalanders for being the reason why it is possible.
Re: Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. by Odunnu: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
osifred:   It's no news that nairaland.com has reached a million users .

Although musiwa2 has tried to narrate how nairaland started however I wasn't impressed because he is neither seun's personal assistant nor the owner of this great site. we will want to hear from the horse's mouth how it feel to have accomplished such an incredible feat owing to how you started with less than 50 members in 2005.  

In you address seun we will like to know how it all started, the challenges, what the futures hold and who is the 1, 000, 000th member etc.  

Like the comment if you want seun to address the forum on this
Wtf!!!
Re: Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. by osifred(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
When facebook reached the one billion users benchmark mark zucherberg celebrated it
Re: Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. by moderatorr: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
lol
Re: Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. by stolenstone: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yeah, I think the OP has got a point there! We should hear frm Seun. We ought to hear. He should at least appreciate Nigerians those at home and in diaspora who made NL what it is today. There are so many online forum where the guys on top actually pay the forumites for opening threads, and for making comments on threads, and even for clicking on threads, all these to generate traffic on the website, but He's got his on the 'platter of gold' today we are celebrating a monumental achievement on Nigeria's web history, I think the least He can do is to say something as simple as "thanks y'all"
Re: Nairaland 1 Million Users. We Want To Hear From Seun. by Odunnu: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
That you didnt see his 'thank you' message doesnt mean he didnt say it.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Believe Someday Nigeria Will Be A Better Place For Us All To Live? / GEJ Still Has A Lot Of Places To Visit / Delegation Of Nigeria Medical Association Visits Gov. Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.