Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year (909 Views)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by oses4u(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
How many of the singles here believe this is their year of settlement. 4 me, if tins go well, i won't tink twice but marry fast fast. It's better to marry( for the decent ones) than stay single.
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Op, na so marriage hungry u?
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by oses4u(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, na so marriage hungry u?
bros na beta tin na
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Mynd44: 2:18am On Jan 19, 2013
See desperation oooo
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by True2myself24(f): 2:55am On Jan 19, 2013
oses4u: How many of the singles here believe this is their year of settlement. 4 me, if tins go well, i won't tink twice but marry fast fast. It's better to marry( for the decent ones) than stay single.

Have you been married before?
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by djeezy(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by dmcdad: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2013
You see! You ain't even sure yourself... You asked how many believe they can do it this year, and instead of you to state it categorically that you do believe or not, you said if things go well and that is not the believe I presumed from the outset.. Right?

1 Like

Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Exponental(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2013
@op, Be prayerful, focused n be positive.
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Agbgift(f): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2013
Jst believe it and it sha come to pass.I believe
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2013
oses4u: bros na beta tin na
sure. Wishing u d best.
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by 190theclown: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2013
True2myself24:

Have you been married before?

Rotfl
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by luqaj: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2013
Me I must marry this year Inshaa ALLAH. Cos @ my age I don't have g/f nor sex-mate. So! Marriage IT IS this year cos its not easy.
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Razmuhy: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
luqaj: Me I must marry this year Inshaa ALLAH. Cos @ my age I don't have g/f nor sex-mate. So! Marriage IT IS this year cos its not easy.

hun....
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by dmcdad: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
luqaj: Me I must marry this year Inshaa ALLAH. Cos @ my age I don't have g/f nor sex-mate. So! Marriage IT IS this year cos its not easy.
No be lie my bruv... Staying celibate ain't easy...
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Exponental: @op, Be prayerful, focused n be positive.
Smh. Believe without works (action) is what?
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Gudintent: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Year of settlement

settle for whatever you mean

No not my portion.
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by tpia1: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Did anyone marry since the thread was opened?
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
tpia1: Did anyone marry since the thread was opened?

grin grin grin
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2014

I am with you on this...
Re: Singles On Nairalanders That Wish To Marry This Year by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
is dis a miracle thread??....where ur wish comes to reality....

(1) (Reply)

Plus-sized Lady Needed For A Relationship / Nigerian Men On Valentine Strike! / I Will Get Thru Just Need To Be Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.