Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! (17513 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders / 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2016
kiss kiss Who would have known nairaland could produce worldclass damsels cheesy. Indeed we are all privileged to have them on this site. smileywink When i saw some of them i had to conclude tho hastily that beauty could bring healing to one's soul.cool

smileysmiley I am so honoured to present to you our top21. Ladies and gentlemen enjoy wink

21. www.nairaland.com/mrsphyno smiley

20. www.nairaland.com/justeenaleo smiley

19. www.nairaland.com/evegran smiley

18. www.nairaland.com/mynd1 smiley

17. www.nairaland.com/amokeme smiley

16. www.nairaland.com/maxity02 smiley

15. www.nairaland.com/sisinini smiley

14. www.nairaland.com/leriebloom smiley

13. www.nairaland.com/jadekitana smiley

12. www.nairaland.com/ebiz12 smiley

11. www.nairaland.com/adaure4ever smiley

10. www.nairaland.com/refiner wink

9. www.nairaland.com/ivyt wink

8. www.nairaland.com/mhizkel wink

7. www.nairaland.com/vooyour wink

6. www.nairaland.com/stupedinluv wink

5. www.nairaland.com/html14java kiss

4. www.nairaland.com/repogirl kiss

3. www.nairaland.com/mimido2 kiss

2. www.nairaland.com/sasuwa kiss

1. www.nairaland.com/cutet kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by halfricanadian(f): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2016
cheesy they are d reasons why im hustling

My real biatches

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hold on we goin home 20 of u no even reach me i need embarassed more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by dharay99: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2016
u wan conduct ur
own miss Nairaland b4
the official one or u jez JOBLESS...

6 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by klassykute(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2016
cool ..dem cute finish

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2016
hmm my babies ... MrsPhyno and Evegran ... Make dem head swell with pride small . They da best xx

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by tempem: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2016
'Slut ' would be a nice chosen word. All I see are gurls with naked wares. Just a few are wife materials.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

My real biatches

kiss kiss kiss kiss

smileysmiley
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by spafu(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2016
You are not serious! How can this list have people like... and not have Myfantasies in it? Well, now I understand the saying, "one man's meat is another man's poison", better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2016
spafu:
You are not serious
how? smiley

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by falconey(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Mrsphyno damn!!!!! nice boobs , i feel like forcing my face in between them.
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2016
All I see are..... " Bleaching looking Gold diggers" angry

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
All I see are..... " Bleaching looking Gold diggers" angry
Liar liar liar

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2016
tempem:
'Slut ' would be a nice chosen word. All I see are gurls with naked wares. Just a few are wife materials.
Most are decent. Thank u smiley
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2016
They are all beautiful smiley

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Smartguy001(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Mrsphyno no suppose dey dat list....but her booby jst help her enta....kikikiki

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Liar liar liar

Keep hyping the girls...(I don't even know your gender)

Till you see them when they wake up in the morning!! *picks race*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2016
MissGdope:
smileysmiley
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Only about 4 ladies are pretty up there.

The prettiest is sasuwa followed by Adaure4ever

MrsPhyno, you are a natural beauty, I like your looks but you don't have to expose your boobss.

refiner you are cute and natural too.

To the rest, some of you edit pictures way too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep hyping the girls...(I don't even know your gender)
Till you see them when they wake up in the morning!! *picks race*
Bushy good morning !
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by spafu(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

My real biatches

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lesb sighted
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2016
MissGdope:

So you no even make common Top 20...

I tire for you sef!!

Go and bleach joor... grin
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by AlexCk: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
smileysmiley

I thought u'd be among. grin
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
I managed to check 5 profiles there and there's nothing great about their looks.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by YemziAdez(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Well IMO, refiner should top da list.
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Mimido2(f): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by tempem: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
Most are decent. Thank u smiley
lol. Most are decent, that means not all. Lol, Ladies wouldn't listen... You too, thank you.
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by YemziAdez(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2016
Well IMO, refiner should top da list.
They're all beautiful sha.
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2016
Tallesty1:
I managed to check 5 profiles there and there's nothing great about their looks.
check others smiley
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

Bushy good morning !

Darling how was your night?? kiss
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by YemziAdez(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Where is Mimido2 @Op pls include her too she's worthy of it.
Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2016
LuveU2:
check others smiley
Not necessary

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! by LuveU2(f): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Mimido2:
undecided undecided undecided
shocked shocked Where did you hide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! / Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.