Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. (2071 Views)

D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming / There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne / 21 Things Women Need To Know About Men, Vise Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls gals.....can u date or even marry a guy dat is younga dan u? Guys can u date or marry a gal dat is olda dan u?....
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by greedie1(f): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
uhm...personally no. but der is nothing wrong wit it
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
NO.
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
i don't see why it would be a problem. i've dated a guy who was about a year younger than me.

1 Like

Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by KateSpade(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
yes.

I probably have a different mindset than others given that my mother is 8 yrs older than my dad and my sister is 2 years older than her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by larrymoore(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
bibigal: Y is it a family curse kingwax
l wonder o!
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Larrymoore wot do u tink?
larrymoore: l wonder o!
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Mynd44: 2:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Yes!!!
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by True2myself24(f): 2:50am On Jan 19, 2013
If I won't even date a guy the same age as me how much more younger? Women mature faster than males.
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2013
True2myself24: If I won't even date a guy the same age as me how much more younger? Women mature faster than males.
exactly my point of veiw.
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by philc334: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Age shouldn't be a problem in a relationship. As far as i know, no lady can ever tell a man that she had interest on her exact age. So age is just a number that u can add up or bring down.

1 Like

Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Mr1234(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
or viceversa meaning Can i date a girl younger than me? siddon there dey ask me... i for date my mama agemate ni.. tcheeew
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by greedie1(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mr. 1234:
or viceversa meaning Can i date a girl younger than me? siddon there dey ask me... i for date my mama agemate ni.. tcheeew
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 20, 2013
Guys let me tell you a true story.... it happened to me.

The Girl in question is 24 going to 25, i am 19 going to twenty, i met her at work, she's the friend of one of my bosses.
She's is petite, about 5'5, i am 6.0, she is a 300 level student of law at Uniabuja, i am a 100 level student of Economics at UNN, i was working the job cuz i am on break,
it so happened that i got talking to her, after a while a certain level of intimacy developed between us, she was so comfortable and mature in all her dealings with me, very intelligent too, that made me fall head over heels for her, after a while i asked her out, she didn't accept, i asked her the reason why, she didnt tell me,but i suspected it may her something to do with the age difference between us,after i asked her out, it seems that was when we got even more closer to each other, hardly a day passing without us speaking for about 3hours, we couldnt get enough of each other... she would call me up at random times, just to hear my voice vice versa, she invited me to her house, i met her younger brothers who look like my fathers...lol
she came to my house, met my parents... I could just stare into her eyes forever....Its was one of the most remarkable days that i have had in a very long time, it was a surreal dream,one that i didn't wanna wake up from, one that totally enveloped my whole me, i had morphed into an addict, an addict to a certain brown eyed belle!! meanwhile she hadn't accepted my proposal...

She invited me to her house on a certain day, when i got there, she had my favorite dish ready..what a surprise, i didn't even actually remember telling her.... midway into the meal, my phone rang and it was a chick form church who i really liked but hadn't seen in a very long time, i spoke on the phone with the chick for a few minutes,all these while my babe was looking at me, without saying anything, when i had finished,i told her her who i just got off the phone with...case closed. i then brought up the issue of our dating, she said she couldn't, although she wants to but there are things limiting her, she then proposed that she be my girlfriend for two weeks.... wow, this was strange.. i replied that i didn't want her for two weeks, i wanted her for as long as i have breath in me...her eyes misted a bit and she excused herself.... she emerged a few minutes later, it was obvious she had washed her face, washed off the tears she had shed.after a while she showed me around her estate, while on our way she said she would very much like to date me, but that wouldn't be the wisest choice for her... i pestered her to tell me why, she said she couldn't but when i am on my way home she would text me the reasons why she cant date me to my phone...

I got home that night with a heavy heart, food didn't appeal to me, Boondocks on Sonymax started and my sisters came to call me, but i wasn't interested... Boondocks is like my religion, to have rejected it meant something was definitely wrong with me.... i had just come to like my babe as i use to call her so much to the point of addiction. Shortly afterwards,my phone purred with a message.... i hurriedly grabbed it looked at the sender and it read ***(CHICKS NAME)
"Dearie, there would have been no barrier to building what you wanted,if not for the massive age difference and distance.
I dont want to beat around the bush,the reason it wont work is the age difference mostly...sorry i didn't tell you upfront but i am 25.
make no mistakes about it i dearly love you and that is you and about you.

I am totally broken, but i am learning to get over her... but i really liked her...
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2013
Nope, I'll consider him as my younger brother grin
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by sunnyt1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
True2myself24: If I won't even date a guy the same age as me how much more younger? Women mature faster than males.

Exactly, In 10-15yrs, will u still be saying age ain't anything bt number.

The problem wit our generation is everyone is educated and knows everything. Dudes just think the kind of feelings dey have now wud remain for eva.

Will u still feel the same way abt dis person wen u look lik his mum or vise versa?

Just picture a 45yr old man, then picture a 45yr old woman, or imagine a 50yr old woman and a 45yr old man.

The future shd be in mind weneva we are doin anytin, dnt jst tink abt now
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^
Don't count on it ooo. She might be hooked already

1 Like

Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by usermane(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
I can. The problem is from the ladies. They wont evn date their age mate not to talk of a younger guy
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Amya(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
My ex is 3 years younger. Strangely as it may seem, he was the only one I ever truly loved.
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
3 mnths olda....deres no much gap sha....
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by topsco(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
I cant date a lady dat is older than me,even age mate.
...Nigba ti mi o shi orun sun...
Believe it or not gals grow older fast fast than guys,as if they were hit by typhoon.
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
gree-die:

grin grin grin
abegy u no undastand d question jawe........comot...mtcheeeeeew
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by W3xy1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
i dont see any big deal in it
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by greedie1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
bibigal: abegy u no undastand d question jawe........comot...mtcheeeeeew

u think so?why
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by playbrain: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
I see no problem with that.....Its our wits that makes a man, and being happy ever after. I have seen a man younger than the wife who gets more respect than that man older than the his wife. If muslims were here, do you not know that story of prophet muhammed (saw)
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by tpia5: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
If you want to go by the example you mentioned then you have to consider the fact that you're ruling out polygamy.

So, not applicable, imo.
Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Boss13: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ravenwolf: Guys let me tell you a true story.... it happened to me.

The Girl in question is 24 going to 25, i am 19 going to twenty, i met her at work, she's the friend of one of my bosses.
She's is petite, about 5'5, i am 6.0, she is a 300 level student of law at Uniabuja, i am a 100 level student of Economics at UNN, i was working the job cuz i am on break,
it so happened that i got talking to her, after a while a certain level of intimacy developed between us, she was so comfortable and mature in all her dealings with me, very intelligent too, that made me fall head over heels for her, after a while i asked her out, she didn't accept, i asked her the reason why, she didnt tell me,but i suspected it may her something to do with the age difference between us,after i asked her out, it seems that was when we got even more closer to each other, hardly a day passing without us speaking for about 3hours, we couldnt get enough of each other... she would call me up at random times, just to hear my voice vice versa, she invited me to her house, i met her younger brothers who look like my fathers...lol
she came to my house, met my parents... I could just stare into her eyes forever....Its was one of the most remarkable days that i have had in a very long time, it was a surreal dream,one that i didn't wanna wake up from, one that totally enveloped my whole me, i had morphed into an addict, an addict to a certain brown eyed belle!! meanwhile she hadn't accepted my proposal...

She invited me to her house on a certain day, when i got there, she had my favorite dish ready..what a surprise, i didn't even actually remember telling her.... midway into the meal, my phone rang and it was a chick form church who i really liked but hadn't seen in a very long time, i spoke on the phone with the chick for a few minutes,all these while my babe was looking at me, without saying anything, when i had finished,i told her her who i just got off the phone with...case closed. i then brought up the issue of our dating, she said she couldn't, although she wants to but there are things limiting her, she then proposed that she be my girlfriend for two weeks.... wow, this was strange.. i replied that i didn't want her for two weeks, i wanted her for as long as i have breath in me...her eyes misted a bit and she excused herself.... she emerged a few minutes later, it was obvious she had washed her face, washed off the tears she had shed.after a while she showed me around her estate, while on our way she said she would very much like to date me, but that wouldn't be the wisest choice for her... i pestered her to tell me why, she said she couldn't but when i am on my way home she would text me the reasons why she cant date me to my phone...

I got home that night with a heavy heart, food didn't appeal to me, Boondocks on Sonymax started and my sisters came to call me, but i wasn't interested... Boondocks is like my religion, to have rejected it meant something was definitely wrong with me.... i had just come to like my babe as i use to call her so much to the point of addiction. Shortly afterwards,my phone purred with a message.... i hurriedly grabbed it looked at the sender and it read ***(CHICKS NAME)
"Dearie, there would have been no barrier to building what you wanted,if not for the massive age difference and distance.
I dont want to beat around the bush,the reason it wont work is the age difference mostly...sorry i didn't tell you upfront but i am 25.
make no mistakes about it i dearly love you and that is you and about you.

I am totally broken, but i am learning to get over her... but i really liked her...

Awe so sorry dude.. You know what don't let her go just like that. Keep in touch. Probably when she no see husband still 28 she might consider you. Well the bad side is that you might not like her again because you might feel like a leftover

1 Like

Re: Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. by Dopefiend(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
sure i can. my ex ws 5 yrs older. best i ever had. The only girl I truly ever loved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat? A Psycho-analysis. / For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend / Woman Kills Lover She Met Online For Injuring Her During S*ex (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.