Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne (4617 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Sommy4u(f): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2012
this guy is very short, caring, neat, fun to b wif, mobile, boyant, hansome, but very short, i feel  ashamed wen eva i go out wit him, though he liks showin me off to his frnds, i dnt love him and he knw it, but kept pestering me, pls wat do i do
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2012
Brb! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Sommy4u(f): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2012
i said i need help, u ar sayin brb, ar u ok?
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2012
^
No am not ok! How tall are you? And why is it so hard for you to tell this guy you dont want him? Why would you follow him everywhere if you dont like him? Why do you accept his gifts?

1 Like

Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Tosinville(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2012
Whats his height & urs?
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2012
One would be tempted to think the answer is obvious-LEAVE HIM BE!!! When he calls don't answer afterall he already knows you don't love him, he will get over you and eventually move to the next tall chic. However, I must say that I have the feeling that you're still rolling with him cause of his cheddar, be fair to him and leave.
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2012
Sommy4u:

i said i need help, u ar sayin brb, ar u ok?
.You have a bad attitude too, a trait of the intellectually stunted-a pointer to the cause of your dilemma.

2 Likes

Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by ITbomb(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2012
girls and their fish brain , when will u ever think and make decisions for urself , you don't like the guy yet u r going out with him cos of money , probably bleeping him,
Can't u decide what u want in life and follow it
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2012
One would be tempted to think the answer is obvious-LEAVE HIM BE!!! When he calls don't answer afterall he already knows you don't love him, he will get over you and eventually move to the next tall chic. However, I must say that I have the feeling that you're still rolling with him cause of his cheddar, be fair to him and leave.
End of Discussion!
Short ibo men love to roll with tall chics! And this our "tall" OP here, wants to eat her cake, have it, eat again, save some and continue eating! WTF!
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by cynthiafred67(f): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2012
The water that u knw u can't drink don't use it to wash ur face.
Since u knw u don't like him stop collecting his gift. by accepting his gift u are giving him false hope. . .
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by queensmith: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2012
did you say he is rich? so what is the problem? he must not be rich if he is still short in your eyes.
even akin and pawpaw have grown 6ft because they stand on the cash in their pockets.
you better tell him to buy u better eyesight!
good luck with all that!

1 Like

Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2012
did you say he is rich? so what is the problem? he must not be rich if he is still short in your eyes.
[size=14pt]even akin and pawpaw have grown 6ft because they stand on the cash in their pockets.[/size]
you better tell him to buy u better eyesight!
good luck with all that!
LMAO! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Talking(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2012
OP, oshofree na I'm D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry U̶̲̥̅̊.U̶̲̥̅̊ bera pass b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ eventually end up wt ur 'short' dude.ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚ mumuni
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by beylinko(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2012
OMG,wats wit dis issue of short guys. Dis d 3rd 1 i'll come across in 2days on NL. U girls shd wakeup from dis obsession abt tall things or else u gonna miss d goods loaded in d container
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by slimyem: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2012
op,why you dey punish the bobo dey chop hin money when you know say u no like am?
Seriously,this isnt fair.
Let the guy be and i promise you he'll find someone who'll appreciate him just the way he is.leave that space so that person can come in.
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Chnges(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
When has NL become a place to show people hw stupid u are?? Mehn!! OP do u need a doctor to tell u that u're psychologically impared? If u'v got nothing to say, stop creating topics that has nothing to do wit ur chicken life <mtsheew
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Basics007: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
How does someone respond to this kinda thread now
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by SAFO(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
OP what are waiting on?

Se kia an get ur guy b4 Reality gets him first. grin
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Sommy4u(f): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
i neva said am eatin him, i dnt knw y some of u cant read well bfore commentin, ave shown him dat i dnt lov him, but he wuldnt let me b, i only need advice on how to make him free me,
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
If his height is making you uncomfortable, then leave him and let him go his way. Why come here to expose yourself to all sorts of insults?
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mynd_44:

If his height is making you uncomfortable, then leave him and let him go his way. Why come here to expose yourself to all sorts of insults?
Bros I tire.
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
Honestly it is sometimes annoying. You see adults asking questions that 12 year olds should not ask
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Flashaldrin(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
but op really?? He has all the qualities, but you dont love just because he is short?? Well if there is anything short in this situation, it should be your eyesight! Nobody is perfect! You cant have it all, at a point you have to settle. Well lets wait till age sets in :-/
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by ITbomb(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2012
Sommy4u:

i neva said am eatin him, i dnt knw y some of u cant read well bfore commentin, ave shown him dat i dnt lov him, but he wuldnt let me b, i only need advice on how to make him free me,
You showed him dat u don't love him by still going out with him and seeing his friends
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Dclet: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Baby gal, I'll just appeal to you to always let him phuck, evn if u guyz dont go out. Dont let him die of conji cos he's short.
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nautillus(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
Is it a crime to be born short
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Flashaldrin:

but op really?? He has all the qualities, but you dont love just because he is short?? Well if there is anything short in this situation, it should be your eyesight! Nobody is perfect! You cant have it all, at a point you have to settle. Well lets wait till age sets in :-/
Go to our churches and find millions like her. My dear if the height is your only problem then I think it's time you get counselling who knows he may be the one. However, if you can't get past the height I hope fortune remains gracious and provides someone with all his(or even better)qualities plus the height, if not remember I told you so.
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Mynd44: 4:31am On Jan 28, 2012
What a waste of time
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 28, 2012
OP tell ur short bobo to start wearing high heels nah grin
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by mamagee3(f): 5:49am On Jan 28, 2012
lefulefu:

OP tell ur short bobo to start wearing high heels nah grin
So much for an intelligent response. . . undecided
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 28, 2012
mama-gee:

So much for an intelligent response. . . undecided
omo who is dis onitsha market trader? angry
Re: There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne by Mynd44: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2012
Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To De-flower Her! / How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.