Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo (959 Views)

Help Oooooooooooo! / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Na Waaaa Oooooooooooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo by 4tunateibk: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2013
My friend is a lady of 30yrs old married for 4years now 2 a man of 35yrs with 2 kids since they got married her husby has been cheating on her nd so many times she has confronted him but the husband will prostrate nd appologise but later go back 2 dating different girls.now somebody advice her to date other guys to make the husband jealous she has tried 2 show high level of understandin with d husband despite dat d man still womanises even with d car she bought 2 make her husby's bussiness faster nd easier,she takes care of d children nd even pay their school fees nd d house rent.she has prayed nd prayed now is lonely nd fed up of everytin.she move about with the children on bike.yet d husband go about with babes in the car.pls my dear people what should she do oooooooooooo [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Re: Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2013
Hmm...well its obvious the husby has no respect for her. It seems to me "she married the man",and not the other way round.I mean for her to be footing every major bill in the house,only for the husby to cheat continuously in her very before...just awkward!Let her quit playing the man's roles and he will spend less time with women.However,If she's fed up,she could get a divorce. #harsh

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo by bakeuhappy: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
she should't date other men.remain in d marriage n gradually allow d man take care of d bills.she should apply wisdom,collect d car cos she needs it most and she shud not give up praying.if she can pls let her not confront her husband.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo by Gudintent: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
4tunateibk: My friend is a lady of 30yrs old married for 4years now 2 a man of 35yrs with 2 kids since they got married her husby has been cheating on her nd so many times she has confronted him but the husband will prostrate nd appologise but later go back 2 dating different girls.now somebody advice her to date other guys to make the husband jealous she has tried 2 show high level of understandin with d husband despite dat d man still womanises even with d car she bought 2 make her husby's bussiness faster nd easier,she takes care of d children nd even pay their school fees nd d house rent.she has prayed nd prayed now is lonely nd fed up of everytin.she move about with the children on bike.yet d husband go about with babes in the car.pls my dear people what should she do oooooooooooo [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]

The bolded part - NOT THE ANSWER

What she should do? Mods - Move this to the family section and she will be adviced accordingly. I hope.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
For her children's sake, she should take her children and leave the home. What effect does she think it has on her children to see their philandering father, or to see their mother repeatedly disrespected in this manner, does she want her female children to grow up thinking it's okay for men to treat them like doormats? Or for her sons to think it's okay for him to treat women in this way? If she's not strong enough for herself, she should be for her children. Abi she's waiting for her husband to dash her HIV before she realises that his behavior is also deadly?
Re: Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2013
Good morning 4tuna,

I am of the opinion that this is a classic case of a "no mmarriage". Not everyone who parades him or herself as married is actually is. There are some conditions precedent which MUST be present before a union would be deemed as "marriage".

It is very obvious that the man has been into this for a while now and I dare say his habit started before he got married to the lady. Any marriage entered in deceit is deemed not to be a proper marriage and as such should be subject to dissolution.

Before a marriage will be acepted there must be a sincerity of purpose. The man and womman MUST be TRUE when taking the marital vows. It seem to me that the guy was not sincere when he pledged fidelity to only this woman.

It's sad that children are now involved which makes the matter a bit complicated but regardless, my advice is that the lady, as a matter of urgency, push for a dissolution of the marriage and get someone else who can take care of both her and her children.

Thank you!
Re: Seriously In Need Of Ur Advice Oooooooooooo by olawumia(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Dating another man is not d way forward,it ll only add sult to d injury . 1st She sud tell some that d Man respects...maybe there pastors. She sud work on herself(maybe She is too fat,slim..etc). If dis fails ...She sud get d car back and stop footing bills.
If She wanna get another man,them She sud separate.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Ideas For Valentine's Day, Anniversary Or Any Other.y / 99 Facts About Guys / Twitter Love Gone Sour !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.