Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love (52555 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2015
I have lots of male friends,in fact I love to keep them as friend even my parent know that very well.In my little study about guys and my interactions with them,I discovered that guys actually could get seriously in love with a girl and when they do,these are the signs

1.He will always want to be with you
It is possible for a guy to be always busy but the truth is,if a guy truly loves a girl,he will try to create time out of his busy schedule just to be with her.

2.He feels so confident about you
That moment when you step into a place and he walks up to you and tell you how georgous you look even though you are not putting on the best of clothes.If he sees beauty in you when others think of you as ugly,That's a sign.

3.When he is willing to wait
He may be one guy who loves sex and loves making out with whoever he dates but when he decides to wait till he is committed "married" before he dig it down with you then it means he thinks of you as special.He loves you..

4.When he introduces you to his friends and family
When a guy loves you,he wont hesitate to do the needful because He feels lucky having you and he is scared of loosing you to another guy.

5.He always want to be seen in public with you by his side
When he takes you out to every occasion he attends,it doesn't mean he is selfish/overprotective of you.it means he feels confident about you and he loves you.He doesn't see the relationship as just a joke and he is ready to invest his time and his resource to build up lovely memories.

6.When he sees you and smile even though he is upset
When your guy seem to be upset with everything and everybody around him but immediately you show up he smiles like kilode........That is a sign that you mean a lot to him.

7.When he respect your privacy and is concerned about your success
when he respect the fact that you need to work or study and in most cases he's willing to burn the night with you just to make sure you achieve your goal successfully. Then he loves you

8.When he tell you crazy things and does crazy things
When he tells you how many times he purged that morning after eating something funny,how had to sneak into the kitchen to taste what you were cooking when you were not looking,when he still kisses from you wen you are not looking....That means he sees you as a friend,confidant and as his love.

Please feel free to add yours,I dedicate this topic to the broken hearted ladies.May you find love

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2015
shocked
FIND LOVE...

WHEN YOU HAVEN'T FOUND SALVATION..

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by lekjons(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2015
9. When u cheat on him, and he came to Nairaland to explain and ask for what to do, in return get heavenly bash 'advices'grin from Nairalanders and still didn't mind... o boi, dude is crazily in love

216 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Means have not been unfortunate to be in lovE grin... Hallaluia! tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nature8(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2015
Some girls self..

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by ladyF(f): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
He'll go checking all your social media accounts

He'll give u his ATM pin and phone passcode grin True love

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2015
He will invyt u to see his parents

He will put a ring in ur finger

He will take u to d altar

He will call u his queen

He will honour u

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by fbtowner(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Op those thing are strange to me

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
9. When u cheat on him, and he came to Nairaland to explain and ask for what to do, in return get heavenly bash 'advices'grin from Nairalanders and still didn't mind... o boi, dude is crazily in love

Lol.......you abi?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2015
fbtowner:

Pray for it to b familiar wink
fbtowner:

Pray for it to b familiar

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2015
Nature8:
Some girls self..

Nature, its just a write up from my point of view o

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by fbtowner(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:

I have never felt it needfull maybe I'm not from earth cry
reminiscing:

I have never felt it needfull maybe I'm not from earth. wink
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by lekjons(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2015
when he washes ur pant!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2015
Cutehector:
He will invyt u to see his parents

He will put a ring in ur finger

He will take u to d altar

He will call u his queen

He will honour u
coming from a guy,I believe this.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2015
op, you are right, especially your no.1, i love that alot when he sit with me to finish my hair in a saloon no matter how long...ooops..grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:

coming from a guy,I believe this.
yh.. Most gurls like words, dats why dey get hurt. Even God dat is love himselv came down from heaven to die for us. So I thought that if a guy loves a gurl, his selfless actions will speak for himself

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nature8(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:

Nature, its just a write up from my point of view o

Yeah, you're very correct..
My main reason of saying some girls self is that some girls have seen all these in their guy, but they still can't appropriate him and make him happy too.. Their pride wouldn't let them..

16 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nature8(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2015
Midehi:
op, you are right, especially your no.1, i love that alot when he sit with me to finish my hair in a saloon no matter how long...ooops..grin grin

I like your type, atleast you appropriate him.. But some will never do that, even if you kill yourself for them..

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Midehi:

midehi ha!!!!!!!! ti e kpor joor
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Nature8:

Yeah, you're very correct..
My main reason of saying some girls self is that some girls have seen all these in their guy, but they still can't appropriate him and make him happy too.. Their pride wouldn't let them..

Pride is truly a problem

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Neemcie(f): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2015
He will always ask bout your opinion on issues, and make decisions with you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by iheanyi40(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2015
people still fall inlove

11 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by vivypretty(f): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
no 10:when he prays with u

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Neemcie:
He will always ask bout your opinion on issues, and make decisions with you

Hmmmm....that's true.I love your personal text
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2015
vivypretty:
no 10:when he prays with u
Hmmmm.....That line is deep.Thumbs up

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by IamLEGEND1: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2015
pfffff.....

e mean say u never meet "emotional yahoo-guys"...

dem go do everything u write up there but as soon as dem finish to dey drill ur vagìna....

u no go see their brakelights.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Neemcie(f): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:

Hmmmm....that's true.I love your personal text
thanks smiley
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nature8(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:

Pride is truly a problem

I'm telling you dear, it has deprived so many people esp girls alot..

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by hottest111: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
dis is not 100% true..a player can do all this things,, wen he has gotten wat he want, you'll see his true nature.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by hottest111: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cutehector:
yh.. Most gurls like words, dats why dey get hurt. Even God dat is love himselv came down from heaven to die for us. So I thought that if a guy loves a gurl, his selfless actions will speak for himself
Thats watsup..
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:

midehi ha!!!!!!!! ti e kpor joor
baby, you should know its not my fault na cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nature8:

I like your type, atleast you appropriate him.. But some will never do that, even if you kill yourself for them..
thanks dear, if one don't appreciate, more won't come.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.