Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Oshiomhole's Did Not Attend Oxford University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Did Not Attend Oxford University (1994 Views)

β˜… See What Oshiomhole Did When Darey Art Alade Greeted His Wife At An Event / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode / Reason Why Jonathan Did Not Attend The Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Did Not Attend Oxford University by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2013

Governor Adams Oshiomole of Edo State yesterday said Gen Charles Airhiavbere (rtd) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was too dishonest a politician to assume the moral standing of challenging his academic qualification. Oshiomole said, β€œFor a man who went to Auchi Polytechnic to challenge an Oxford product was shocking to me."

But attempting to indirectly pass himself off as an alumnus of Oxford University is really quite a brazen act of dishonesty and points to a rapacious disposition for verbal gymnastics

Oshiomhole is an alumnus of Ruskin College...not Oxford University - Joan Osawe

β€œFor a man who went to Auchi Polytechnic to challenge an Oxford product was shocking to me."- Oshiomhole.

Auchi polytechnic is an accredited tertiary institution in Edo State. A few of the members of the governor's kitchen cabinet-including his foremost tax collector, are alumnis of Auchi polytechnic. Denigrating the school is in poor form.

Comparing Auchi to Rushkin sends the wrong message. Ruskin is not Oxford University, just as Auchi Poly is not a adult education school.
Read More
Re: Oshiomhole's Did Not Attend Oxford University by Afam4eva(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
Why would he say he went to oxford when he didn't go there? Let's hear his reply.

Even if i attended Alvan Ikoku college of education or i didn't even go to school at all, i can challenge anybody.
Re: Oshiomhole's Did Not Attend Oxford University by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^^
Comrade Osho, who can count on me as a well wisher, would not be the first politician to tell a white lie now, would he?

The internet is what now makes it impossible to find solace in any embellishment of the truth - no matter how small grin

(1) (Reply)

2013 Prophecies: Nigeria Will Have A New President This Year - Nigerian Pastor / GEJ Has Betrayed My Vote And Support - Preye Aganaba (one Man Protest) / I Will Not Contest 2015 Election-jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.