Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Need Some Spice In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Some Spice In My Life (2374 Views)

hilarious picx to spice up ur day! / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / (18+) 10 Hot Pics That Will Spice Up Your Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 2:22am On Jan 20, 2013
cry I really need some spice in my life. I'm starting to get boring. Whenever my friends invite me to go out, I always make up excuses not to go. Am I having a early midlife crisis I'm only 25 years. Don't know how to get back in the party mood. I'm becoming a house mouse
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Seun(m): 2:28am On Jan 20, 2013
Partying is not all there is to life. Make friends with people who will motivate you to do better things with your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Look for something to do. You can take up a post graduate degree; it will get u busy or learn a job. It is better to b a stay home mouse than to be a street prosttitute.
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 2:52am On Jan 20, 2013
tpacalipse: Look for something to do. You can take up a post graduate degree; it will get u busy or learn a job. It is better to b a stay home mouse than to be a street prosttitute.

I study and I'm working so that is not the issue.its like I'm losing my friends because I don't see them anymore and I'm blaming my self for that because I've rejected them many times
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by braine(m): 2:53am On Jan 20, 2013
I feel the same way too. I've given up trying to fit in all that tho; I'm just concentrating on other things I can do alone.
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 2:59am On Jan 20, 2013
Seun: Partying is not all there is to life. Make friends with people who will motivate you to do better things with your time.

I have great friends not the bad kind. But now I get left out on so many things. My friends and I know each other since college and now were are writing our thesis for our Msc degree so we know each other for 9 years now. And I hate my self for being to selfish to socialize
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 3:03am On Jan 20, 2013
braine: I feel the same way too. I've given up trying to fit in all that tho; I'm just concentrating on other things I can do alone.

Hmmm I guess I have to do that too. But it is so hard too see my friends having fun without me. Its all my fault so I have to accept it cry
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Mynd44: 3:56am On Jan 20, 2013
Why not try other engaging things? Try out sport you normally don't like or learn a thing or two outside your education which will be fun. Partying does not make you a fun person, it just hides your misery and loneliness

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 20, 2013
zoete: cry I really need some spice in my life. I'm starting to get boring. Whenever my friends invite me to go out, I always make up excuses not to go. Am I having a early midlife crisis I'm only 25 years. Don't know how to get back in the party mood. I'm becoming a house mouse
25 is too early to have a mid-life crisis. This may be signs of depression. Go talk to a shrink. Just an advice

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 20, 2013
Yeah... especially when you know how to condemn GIFTS...

www.nairaland.com/1138798/dont-know-how-tell-him

May be you've raised your shoulders and standards high above your friends'. May be you need to humble yourself....

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 20, 2013
You are fond of digging up people's previous posts and using that to judge their present character/decisions. You can't be too sure what her current state of mind is now, can you?

5 Likes

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Acidosis(m): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2013
sauer: You are fond of digging up people's previous posts and using that to judge their present character/decisions. You can't be too sure what her current state of mind is now, can you?

TODAY's headache is a product of YESTERDAY's stress.

Psychologists & medics make use of the PAST & HISTORY to diagnose and treat a PRESENT condition.

Condemning gifts and looking down on people could lead to many things.. Remember, we all can only read Op's fonts in form of words on Nairaland, we can not see her mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by topsco(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2013
E mi o le soro ju,Zoete,u can check those points down...e ma ba mi ka lo o
1. Be spontaneous.
Seize opportunities to do something interesting.For example;when a friend invites you for a drink or to the movies—don’t make any more excuses.Simply,say yes and go.Don’t turn down invitations to socialize when you know you have nothing better to do.
2. Visit a new place.
It’s a shame to not have gone anywhere else besides your little home;or seen anything else outside of your area.C’mon,there is so much to see.Drive,get on a bus or car,even bike and go see the world around.
3. Do the unusual.
Do something you have always wanted to do but never made time for.Go sporting,cinema,go to the museum/zoo,attend a concert,visit an old friend or do some voluntry tinz.
4. Plan a “spice up my life day” and commit to it.
Mark the date on your calendar for a special trip or activity,and invite your friends along.Plan for your special day and get ready to have fun.The more the merrier!
5. “Tune up” your attitude .
Give up the “I don’t do this and I don’t do that” attitude.Be willing to participate in new activities and embrace new things.Be open-minded,and have fun.You will be pleasantly surprised at what the right attitude can do for you!
6. Be fully present and in the moment.
What’s the point of going on trip/relaxation and then spending your relaxation time thinking about work,study and other stressful issues?You can’t really spice up your life if you are physically present and mentally absent.To enjoy yourself,be fully engaged in the moment— body,soul and spirit.
7. Leave your hang-ups at home.
When spending time with your friends…don’t let your pessimist outlook on life ruin the day. Remember that your friends are there to enrich yourlife and not to baby sit you.So,leave you high maintenance behavior at home,be a joy to others and have fun!
8. Change your environment.
Introduce inspiring elements into your surroundings.Change your house setup,paint your walls a different color,get urself some flowers.
9. Make new friends or foster existing relationships.
Technology has made it possible to connect with people faster and easily.Make friends with people from different cultures and learn something new.Contact a long lost friend and make plans to meet and catch up.Better yet,pay a surprise visit to a relative you haven’t seen in a while.
10. Be creative.
Opportunities present themselves in the most unlikely ways.Ask yourself,“What can I do right now,this week,this weekend…to spice up my life?” Think outside the box.
...Thanx 4 reading,do hope u get some dat will work for u,dear.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2013
zoete: cry I really need some spice in my life. I'm starting to get boring. Whenever my friends invite me to go out, I always make up excuses not to go. Am I having a early midlife crisis I'm only 25 years. Don't know how to get back in the party mood. I'm becoming a house mouse

you clearly have no idea what a midlife crisis is

you're just seeking attention is all
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Get "extra-curricular". Sewing, photography, baking, jogging, learning a language, travelling, babysitting... These are my attempts of the past 2 years to drive myself from a robotic life of work and sleep. You laugh at yourself when you do it all at once, but you don't feel as guilty for wasting precious lifetime grin.

Chill out though, you've nothing to prove to anyone, even yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
oyb:

you clearly have no idea what a midlife crisis is

you're just seeking attention is all

And I got yours

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=acidosis™]Yeah... especially when you know how to condemn GIFTS...

www.nairaland.com/1138798/dont-know-how-tell-him

May be you've raised your shoulders and standards high above your friends'. May be you need to humble yourself....[/quote

If I think less of my friend they wouldn't be my real friend so don't talk about things you don't know i

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
There are lot of spices in the market

Maggi star
Curry
Nutmeg
Thyme
Ground pepper
Dawadawa
Crayfish
Etc...drink your favourite and get kicking real good

2 Likes

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Acidosis(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
zoete:
If I think less of my friend they wouldn't be my real friend so don't talk about things you don't know i

sorry ma'am
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
U need to see a shrink!

Badosky's diagnosis... U gats isolation syndrome.

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: U need to see a shrink!

Badosky's diagnosis... U gats isolation syndrome.

Called my shrink he said I need to look for new goals in life pfffff undecided
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by babysnogls: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Fear not babes. It'll pass.. And wen it does, d real zoete will emerge.
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
babysnogls: Fear not babes. It'll pass.. And wen it does, d real zoete will emerge.

I hope so can't wait for it to happen
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
LastApostle: There are lot of spices in the market

Maggi star
Curry
Nutmeg
Thyme
Ground pepper
Dawadawa
Crayfish
Etc...drink your favourite and get kicking real good

Hahhahaha very funny what is crayfish btw
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by 190theclown: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
In 190's plain language - You need to-get laid

You need some d1ck in your life to-spice things up
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by zoete(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
190-the-clown:

Done that it doesn't help.
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
I fit send you one container load of curry
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
190-the-clown:

Omg, here's my 5-star spice! cool
Re: I Need Some Spice In My Life by tpia5: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
zoete:

Hahhahaha very funny what is crayfish btw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) / Please Advise: Did I Over React / What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.