Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy (20507 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH: Why do all successful black men abroad always marry white women?

Successful white men marry from their own race but all the successful black men marry white, Spanish or any other race apart from their own race.

This always baffles me.
Cry baby! Cry!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
safarigirl: Noah? Why give your son an English name? Or has Edo state run out of native names? African men!

Congrats sha, on his way to being fully sold out

A lot of them are already sold out my bro.

Look at Frank Bruno , Chris Eubank etc. They all marry white women who love them for money and fame and when all that is gone , they are left alone and dry.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH: Why do all successful black men abroad always marry white women?

Successful white men marry from their own race but all the successful black men marry white, Spanish or any other race apart from their own race.

This always baffles me.

What was ur sample size, and where did u conduct ur survey? ALL is a very strong word to use!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
991: Congrats to my favorite Nigerian footballer!! Welcome to the world Noah! -- but an oyibo woman? hhmm!! hope you don't engage in legal battle over child custody soon or later. best wishes!!!

Maybe they ran out of black women in the UK. When trouble starts now, they will suddenly remember I am black and proud .

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: Cry baby! Cry!

.......Your portion in 2013. We have already said Amen to it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
tchidi:

What was ur sample size, and where did u conduct ur survey? ALL is a very strong word to use!

I meant Some!

It was a Typo

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by RoyalRoy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Am so sure Stephen and Okechukwu won't be among the preferred choice of names!!!!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

.......Your portion in 2013. We have already said Amen to it for you.
Religionist shiit! Is it a must he marries a black lady? I can see why that country remains the way it is.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH: Why most successful black men abroad always marry white women?

This always baffles me.

Obama married white lady? jay z or Beyonce married white? Okocha or Kanu married white?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Freiburger(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH: Why most successful black men abroad always marry white women?

This always baffles me.
To contra that that lame talk, the colour of the skin of a man's spouse plays no signaficant role on how sucessful a man will be.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise:

Obama married white lady? jay z or Beyonce married white? Okocha or Kanu married white?

Obama's wife was more successful than Obama himself before he became President. Besides, they didn't marry yesterday....

As for the rest, those are in the minority . please google it and do your own research and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Freiburger:
To contra that that lame talk, the colour of the skin of a man's spouse plays no signaficant role on how sucessful a man will be.

Did you read and UNDERSTAND my comment ? Did I say it did?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Freiburger(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Did you read and UNDERSTAND my comment ? Did I say it did?

So why does it has to baffels you?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Godsbaby1(f): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
ayodinho91: Who cares!
bad belle, millions of good poeple who love good things cares,
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Freiburger:
So why does it has to baffels you?

baffels

Sorry, I can't help you with that one!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Obama's wife was more successful than Obama himself before he became President . Besides, they didn't marry yesterday....

As for the rest, those are in the minority . please google it and do your own research and see for yourself.

Why are you not complaining that Janet Jackson got married to a very rich Arab man and Naomi Campbell dating a very rich white man?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

baffels

Sorry, I can't help you with that one!
Dimwit!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Freiburger(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

baffels

Ask yourself again!
Who makes a living from your corrections? undecided
Grow up son, and stop hating on the guy's white chick. undecided

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by tunapawizzy: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
ayodinho91: Who cares!
I DO

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
justwise:
Why are you not complaining that Janet Jackson got married to a very rich Arab man and Naomi Campbell dating a very rich white man?

Complain

I dislike ignorant people.

This is a forum. I asked a legitimate question and so far aIl i have got are ignorant people looking for someone to bully . No one has been able to come up with any credible response.

Over and out!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Name d baby stephen kashi hahahahaha
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Complain

I asked a question . This is a forum. All I have got so far are ignorant people looking for someone to bully . No one has been able to come up with any credible response.

Over and out!
Blablahlah... As if it matters!
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Freiburger(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Complain

I asked a question . This is a forum. All I have got so far are ignorant people looking for someone to bully . No one has been able to come up with any credible response.

Over and out!
Stop beeing a bigot, that's how most of you will perish in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH: Why do MOST successful black men abroad always marry white women?

Successful white men marry from their own race but MOST successful black men marry white, Spanish or any other race apart from their own race.

This always baffles me.

I think using the terms 'all'' or ''most'' is a bit fallacious. How many successful men can u name that have done this?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by SELFWORTH: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Freiburger:
Stop beeing a bigot, that's how most of you will perish in your ignorance.

Your portion in 2013. As you wish on others so it shall be on to you. AMEN

SO Asking a question makes someone a bigot? IGNORANT BULLIES!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Freiburger(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2013

Successful white men marry from their own race but MOST successful black men marry white, Spanish or any other race apart from their own race.

This always baffles me.
I'll advise you creat a new thread with it, possibly @ the family section. grin

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by tunapawizzy: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2013

This always baffles me.
Yakkubu married a black woman, kanu, Okocha, Drogba, Eto and others far too numerous to mention all married while they were working abroad. Guess what, they all married beautiful black women. Osaze is half russian n i think her wife is Russian whats d big deal. Asides d unfortunate fact that u r misinformed,U r also a fecking racist. why wld any sane person make an issue out of the tribe/race any one decides to marry esp in dis age and time.

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
Justosaus:

I think using the terms 'all'' or ''most'' is a bit fallacious. How many successful men can u name that have done this?
Are you paying attention to that dude question? Indeed, largest part of successful black men married black women. All Forbes black billionaires married black women.
Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2013

This always baffles me.
absolute bull...

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by Freiburger(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Your portion in 2013. As you wish on others so it shall be on to you. AMEN

SO Asking a question makes someone a bigot? IGNORANT BULLIES!
Your question reveals your short sightedness, but i 'll refrain from calling it a silly one, atleast for now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Complain

This is a forum. I asked a legitimate question and so far aIl i have got are ignorant people looking for someone to bully . No one has been able to come up with any credible response.

Over and out!

Oh! so now i'm ignorant? Really? What a complete waste of space you are. Just get lost.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy by j4jj: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Congrats Osaze! But u shld hv told nigerians dat u won't be able to attend the AFCN becos u r be with pregnant wife Sarah & child rather than escalating issues with NFF nd coaches on tweeter. Congrats sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia / Nigeria Doctors To Examine Osimhen / Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.